G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

1st time key

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-06-2006, 01:50 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Paperchaser
I have never keyed a car before, but this IS a valid reason to do so!!! ... long story short I punched him in the face & his girl called the cops but i was outa there before they came if I didnt see him I woulda just keyed the car
though there are not many, THERE ARE VALID REASONS TO KEY SOMEONES CAR
(the reasons VT Maverick gave are not valid for keying)
Huh. So hitting someone is better than keying? I guess I can give you that it's more direct and less underhanded. But a better reason? I dunno.

Alright guys, enoughs enough. I'm sure we could go at this all day but I do actually have work to do and the personal attacks are really starting to bum me out. Why's it always got to come to that?

Anyway, like I said before, I have never and probably will never key someone's car. I just wanted to post an alternate viewpoint and hopefully make you think a little. Sorry if I offended anyone. Have a good day!

Old 09-06-2006, 02:42 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by vstrizheus
Even that doesn't justify you destroying his property OR hitting him in the face. You have no right to do so, so you almost crashed, key word almost, i've had people cut me off plenty of times causing me almost to crash, I didn't follow them home to punch them in the face... violence in reality doesn't solve anything, thats a 16 year old's solution to a problem
let me make this clear ...I dont go around punching, beating or keying ppl's car over BS like getting cut off. but on this occassion this imbecile cut me off & braked hard almost causing the minivan to hit the curb of the median & that most likely would have made the van flip not to mention I would been hit by other oncomming traffic, I would consider that to be an accident that couldve ended in a fatality, or near death experience, I have a wife & 2 kids to take care of, when i thought my kids possibly not having a dad cuz of this ...yea I punched his a$$

& yes violence is not the solution to everything but it was my solution this time so if u think its a 16yr olds solution ...OK Ghandhi, u live ur happy-go -lucky life & turn the other cheek ...this world will slap u in the face again & again

because of me I bet that fool will not do that to anyone else .....or maybe I should have did nothing to him so he could run ur non-violent G35 off a dam bridge next time he misses his exit!!!

Old 09-06-2006, 02:48 PM
Thumbs down

Originally Posted by vt_maverick
Lest we all jump on the bandwagon, I'll take one for the team.

Valid reasons to key a car:

1) Someone carelessly parks his/her vehicle (especially a big-a$$ SUV/truck) on the line in a heavily-used parking lot, preventing use of the next space or the ability to get in/out of your car
2) Someone diagonally parks their car NOT at the rear of the lot, thereby consuming 2-4 spaces that other drivers would love to use in a busy parking lot
3) You witness the car's owner key another car

Please feel free to add on your own...

dude are you THAT f*cking LAZY? That because someone parks crooked you have to go park farther away and thus GASP have to use your legs to walk??? You should be parking as far away as possible to avoid dents and scratches anyway. And how do you know these people didn't even realize they parked like so, or were in a hurry because it was "raining out" or "very cold" as you mentioned in your later posts. What gives you the right to go and deface someone else's property? Because you had to walk an extra 10 whole steps? I dont think so...

Old 09-06-2006, 02:50 PM
Damaging anyone's property for any reason is unjustifiable, cowardice and reaching the level of a street punk... Period!

Old 09-06-2006, 02:56 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by vt_maverick
Huh. So hitting someone is better than keying? I guess I can give you that it's more direct and less underhanded. But a better reason? I dunno.

Alright guys, enoughs enough. I'm sure we could go at this all day but I do actually have work to do and the personal attacks are really starting to bum me out. Why's it always got to come to that?

Anyway, like I said before, I have never and probably will never key someone's car. I just wanted to post an alternate viewpoint and hopefully make you think a little. Sorry if I offended anyone. Have a good day!

Mr. Jackson Says:

Old 09-06-2006, 02:57 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by vstrizheus
i've had people cut me off plenty of times causing me almost to crash,
not wishing u any harm but
maybe next time u will crash & then u can post ur story up here & i bet most members will post something like u shoulda kicked his @ss, I wanna hear u say then violence is a 16 yr old solution

Old 09-06-2006, 03:14 PM
people who "keys" other people's cars should be shot

people who steal rims r better than those who "key" cars, at least they can sell the rims to make money.

Old 09-06-2006, 04:18 PM
sorry to hear that switch. work your magic karma!

Old 09-06-2006, 06:52 PM
Originally Posted by wuyichao
people who "keys" other people's cars should be shot

people who steal rims r better than those who "key" cars, at least they can sell the rims to make money.
u should be shot, idiot. go sell some bootleg dvd's on canal street azzwipe

2 fo fai dolla?

Last edited by black350g; 09-06-2006 at 06:57 PM.
Old 09-07-2006, 08:56 AM
and here we go with the racial swipes...you are a joke.

Old 11-29-2006, 08:58 AM
Wow, to be honest I had forgot about this thread,
but it's nice to see all the support from you guys.

Here's an update: I was wrong about my insurance. Because I did not have 'vandelism', the damage was not covered, and it really did cost me $808.13.

On an up-note, I did call my insurance company and I did add vandelism insurance with 0 deductable to ALL my cars. It was only a couple extra dollars a month. Also, after a month of waiting, my appointment finally came around and I got all the damage fixed. They did a fantastic job. The car was restored to 'brand new' condition.

Someone asked, where I am? I'm in Charlotte NC.

To those of you who had positive coments. . . . Thanks again.

PS: Sorry about my spelling.

Old 11-29-2006, 07:57 PM
luckily my car hasnt been keyed but recently i was cleaning it and saw a mark that couldnt be created by none other than a key..small not noticeable but pissed me off pretty good...it would be great to catch someone doing it in the act...goodluck with the repairs!