G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

Damn... I Got Hit!!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-17-2003, 04:38 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Damn... I Got Hit!!!!

First off if i had ever seen the [Censored] that hit me i would have dragged his [Censored] [Censored] out his [Censored] window and beat the living [Censored] out of them with a [Censored] big [Censored] hammer!

HERE'S THE DAMAGE:
I Almost can't drive her it hurts sooo [Censored] Much!
Before I cleaned it up

After i cleaned her up!

I am leaving on a [Censored] roadtrip to see friends i haven't seen in a while and i wanted my car pristine... not [Censored] up! on wednesday morning!

What should i do, i just went and got an estimate as follows below how does this sound:

IMPACT AUTO COLLISION
Preliminary Estimate

Body Labor 5hrs x $35 = $175.00
Paint Labor 4.3hrs x $35 = $150.50
Paint Supplies 4.3hrs x $18 = $77.40
------------------------------------------------------------------
Total after tax -> = $431.10

Does anyone know a place in South Florida where i can get this done better, cheaper, faster??????

They are going to take the dents out, then reform it, and bondo where necissary..... then paint, supposedly matching!
WILL THIS WORK????????
Damn [Censored] [Censored] [Censored][Censored]
I am so [Censored] Mad!

[Censored][Censored][Censored][Censored][Censored]

Sorry you alll but i think you can understand my anger!

Please help me before i go crazy!

The next guy to knick my car better [Censored] pray i don't see him try and get away!

Peace
-Eric

'03.5 Bril Silver/Black || Prem || Perf || Aero || Solid Allum Pedals || Allum Matts (Infinit Logo) || Tints

Old 10-17-2003, 04:43 PM
Re: Damn... I Got Hit!!!!

Sorry to see the pics of your G, that’s painful!!! Where were you parked? I can’t help you with where to repair in FL, but the damage looks like it can be fixed good as new. Good luck!

03.5 Sedan
<font color=black> Black on Black / Prem / Sport / Aero / Winter / Tint </font color=black>

Old 10-17-2003, 04:49 PM

i was forced to park in a lot that was overflowing with cars, when i went to dinner the other night with some friends... to outback steakhouse...Some [Censored] must have hit me pulling in or out!

I always park as far away as posible on a curb so that i minimize the possibility of someon tagging me.... [Censored] [Censored] [Censored] [Censored] [Censored] [Censored]

Please people help me!

-Eric

'03.5 Bril Silver/Black || Prem || Perf || Aero || Solid Allum Pedals || Allum Matts (Infinit Logo) || Tints

Old 10-17-2003, 04:56 PM

I don't think we can help you. I think a professional may be in order.

You certainly have every reason to be upset that your car was damaged like that. However, you're completely losing it and I say this with all due respect; you need to get a grip.

The car can be repaired. It'll look good as new.

Consider that of all the things that could have happend to you, or some member of your family, on that day.. a bent fender on your car was the worst of it. In the big picture, it's no big deal. Relax and give your nerves a break before you give yourself a coronary at a very young age..

Old 10-17-2003, 04:57 PM

over flowing lot? me goes hungry..

Is there some sort of law of nature about car's getting f'd up right before you want to show it to others?

bs g35c lth/prem

Old 10-17-2003, 05:13 PM

I think it’s understandable to feel that way, and I also think that venting in this safe and friendly environment is a healthy thing, it’s better than some of the alternatives. He takes pride in his car and it’s reasonable to be upset if someone else trashes it. And yes, in time, the smoke will clear and it won’t seem like such a big deal, but that takes time.

03.5 Sedan
<font color=black> Black on Black / Prem / Sport / Aero / Winter / Tint </font color=black>

Old 10-17-2003, 05:22 PM

That's so [Censored] up. I feel your pain.

Old 10-17-2003, 05:23 PM

I got hit and run in the same area.. same color coupe too.. but mine was a little worse. It came to $1700, so you're estimate sounds like a bargain. I took it to a place that specialized in repairing high-end cars only, so that might explain the higher price. But they did a fantastic job, you would never know it was ever hit.. painted matched exactly.
Good luck!

Old 10-17-2003, 06:00 PM

Go to Miami Chassis, talk to Les or Julio tell him you are friends with Robin & Mike with the Blue G35 and the Blue Cobra, he will take care of you. They do great work.......pay cash too.

Robin

04 G35 Cp 6MT - TB 19" Iforged Aero's 245/35/19 & 285/35/19, Borla headers & Exhaust, Test Pipes, Eibachs, Nismo Sway bars, Prochager purhcased to be installed as soon as it gets here!!

Old 10-17-2003, 08:28 PM

i got into an accident two days ago on teh turnpike. everyone was going 70 and then all of a sudden everyone was jumping on their brakes and i hit the guy infront of me and the guy behind me (a 350z) hit me! I WAS LIKE NOOOOOOOOO****!!!!!!!! so we get off to teh side and thank god there was no dent but there are all these little scratches.. like small scruff marks and then in the back i looked and there was nothing at first.. then later on in the day i find a [censored] crack in the pocket of the liscense plate.. its like a little smaller than a pinky finger. so wat u guys think i should do about it?

2003.5 II G35 II Coupe II 6MT II BS II Prem. II

Old 10-18-2003, 12:16 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

eric...i certainly feel your pain, i can reasure you, the pain will go away, i had same reaction as you, when i ( yes, I ) scraped my bumper couple months ago, i felt that someone has slamed my nuts agaist the eletric fence, beside 400 some odd dollars isnt too bad, just get it fix as soon as possible and pain will soon go away...s.w.

03 coupe 5AT DG/G premium,performance

Old 10-18-2003, 12:18 AM

electric nuts...s.w.

122154-DSC00065 ouch.JPG

Old 10-18-2003, 09:35 PM

hey Lime if you go to dealer and ask them about it they might fix that thing for free, because I went to my dealer and he said he will talk to his manager, and I got it fixed for free, so at least go and ask them.

Old 10-18-2003, 10:02 PM

they do that for free???, its highly unlikly they will do it for free around here(S.F. bay area)...after it happened, i didnt even want to drive it, or lQQk at it, was just too painfull, so i got it fix very next monday, at tune of 225...s.w.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Damn... I Got Hit!!!!