Projectors

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-28-2003 | 07:04 PM
E_K
|
From: Toh-rensa,Ahteesia,Ahcadia,Montree Pak, Longa Beacha
Re: Projectors

Hmmm...haven't thought about selling the entire set. I have been thinking about buying used G35 headlights, modding them, and then selling them, but the going price for a used at is $800 (and I think that's for the sedan). Bottom line, it wouldn't be cheap for entire headlights. illusion-lighting.com charges $800 for the modifying alone, and clearcorners.com charges about that same amount for LED modding.

I agree that I think the G35 will have projectors in 2005, but I couldn't wait that long.

Old 10-29-2003 | 05:20 PM

why dont you just offer a service then? people can send you their headlights, you mod them, and send em back.

G35S 6MT
Technosquare ECU
350Z Springs & Struts
6-wire ground kit

Old 10-29-2003 | 09:19 PM
E_K
|

Actually, I have been talking to some people about this. If you want to send me your headlights, I'll put projectors in for $500, or $300 if you want to buy your own projectors. I haven't been advertising this as much because I don't want to get too backlogged and then have people waiting around for their headlights. I wanted to see how much interest there is, without digging myself into a hole. I work 80 hour weeks, so things can get busy for me. Let me know if any of you are serious about this, that way I can buy more projectors (I will try and use X5 ones), and get more materials (acrylic, screws, bolts, nuts). The more I can do getting the projectors mounted onto the acrylic, that will speed up turnaround time.

Old 10-30-2003 | 02:34 PM

I would love to have it done, but I can't go without headlights. I've got no other car for the time being. If you're still doing them in the spring, then I am deffinetly in. They look great.

Ryan

03.5 Red w/ Willow G35 Coupe, Premium and Nav
Strictly stock for the time being.

Old 10-30-2003 | 05:07 PM

I was talking to one of the guys at Fusion Auto and he said that they will be having this service for customers. But the thing is is that they will have DUAL projectors. One for high beam one for low beam. Eddie or Ramin will post eventually about it. plus the whole set up would be less then the 800 upgrade from clear corners and in my opinion it would look better.

Old 10-30-2003 | 05:21 PM

Looks like I"m a little late to the thread. But damn that looks so awesome! Oh my gosh! Good job! You should offer your services to people for a fee, because that's a really good job! ;-) How much would you ask for if someone wanted you to do it?

AirSplat.com for AirSoft Guns!

Old 10-30-2003 | 08:46 PM
E_K
|

Airsplat, if you're serious about the upgrade, PM me or email me at ajlin_ek@yahoo.com.

Old 11-01-2003 | 11:47 AM

Hi guys, very nice projector lighting you got there, here is a clap of hands from me. That is a very hard task to do.
I would first like to say to everyone that, we at Fusion Auto Designs are going to be making projector retrofit lighting for the highs and lows in the G35 headlight assembly. It will be released with a reasonable price, alot lower then the prices that those websites are offering. Plus they only offer 1 set of projectors, we are doing 2. I or my associate will post soon again on how these projectors turned out.

-Eddie Spivak
President/Founder
www.fusionautodesigns.com

Old 11-01-2003 | 01:06 PM

Fusion, do you have a project coupe or would you consider sponsorships? I am in downtown Boston area and would be interested in the mod. LMK.

Old 11-01-2003 | 05:51 PM

At this time we do have a project G35 Coupe. But if you are interested in this we would be able to work something out for a fellow bostonian. Send me a pm.

-Eddie
www.fusionautodesigns.com

Old 11-01-2003 | 08:40 PM

We would easily be able to do that for you. If you would want us to get you a new set of headlights, we would be able to use our dealer discount to purchase a NEW set of headlights. What i would recomend is getting a used pair if possible since it would save you some money. I can check on monday for the cost of headlights from the dealership. If you are interested in that send me a PM

-Eddie

Old 11-02-2003 | 12:13 AM

fusion, do you have any range of pricing? For instance...less than $1,000, less than $800, etc. I know that you probably can't give out any information, but just a ballpark estimate?

Old 11-02-2003 | 01:58 AM

I would rather not give out exact pricing as of yet but pm me and ill be able to give u a rough estimate. I kno the cost of materials the only uncertain factor is the labor. PM me if you are interested.

-Eddie

www.FusionAutoDesigns.com

Old 11-11-2003 | 06:40 PM

E_K, can you provide the link to the eBay item please? There are so many different projector light for Audi...

Thanks

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Projectors