G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

Whtas the difference between a..

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-05-2006, 01:29 PM
My G35 > Your G35
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Whtas the difference between a..

Whats the difference between a misdemeanor or an infraction on a ticket, and the difference between correctable or non correctable. Which one counts as points towards your record and how to you know how many points they charge against you.

I have a ticket from last night and im not sure if there any points applied or not. please help me out thanks.

Fcking cops...IF your interested in reading the bull**** story of how a bored cop can give out more useless tickets instead of doing something productive go to the regional socal sections, forum is about LA cops page 3.

Old 11-05-2006, 02:26 PM
i think infraction is just like a pay-a-fine and your ok ticket, no record no nothing. A misdemeanor could go on your record i think, cuz when you apply for jobs theres always sections about any previous "misdemeanors". Correctable is...umm correctable and non correctable is well "your fvcked"

edit- dont quote me on any of that though.

Last edited by emtguy05; 11-05-2006 at 02:27 PM. Reason: ¡
Old 11-05-2006, 02:42 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Misdemeanor is a crime "a petty crime" like drinking in public, loitering, BS like that
anythng is correctable if u have a lawyer even muder LOL

I dont think i have ever heard of a misdemeanor driving offense except if u mow ppl down in ur car like in GTA, & I think that maybe a felony anyway

Old 11-06-2006, 10:47 AM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Infractions are general tickets for driving wrong/badly/fast/red light/stop sign - you can get points if they are not removed or allowed for something like traffic school.

Correctable - are fix-it tickets. You need to fix whatever they gave you the ticket for in a certain amount of time. If you don't, they can take away or suspend your license and even charge you with a misdemeanor for not complying.

Misdemeanors - usually mean jail time of sort - or other more serious consequences. Felony - oohhh...don't go there...

Rick

Old 11-06-2006, 01:49 PM
Banned
read dude

Originally Posted by SeZkI
Whats the difference between a misdemeanor or an infraction on a ticket, and the difference between correctable or non correctable. Which one counts as points towards your record and how to you know how many points they charge against you.

I have a ticket from last night and im not sure if there any points applied or not. please help me out thanks.

Fcking cops...IF your interested in reading the bull**** story of how a bored cop can give out more useless tickets instead of doing something productive go to the regional socal sections, forum is about LA cops page 3.
Just read your paperwork you get with your ticket. It should explain all of this to you along with the fines that are applied with your ticket. If nothing else, call the court and don't trust what we say here because none of us are experts.

Old 11-06-2006, 01:58 PM
As far as driving is concerned
An infraction is the general term for the things cops write you for. Some Infractions can be correctable if circled "YES", hence Fix It Ticket. Ex. No insurance card, wrong address on driver's license, some cool cops will even mark Tinted windows as correctable infractions.
As far as points on your driving record, I think only moving violations count as points on your driving record, like speeding, red light violation, no left turn blah blah.

misdemeanors..remember going to court and going to the "TRAFFIC" window and seeing all the bad boys going to the "CRIMINAL" window, well you gotta go there haha. A misdemeanor driving offense is two points.
Example. V.C 23109 Speed Contest. Gahhh I'll remember that one for the rest of my life haha.

Last edited by gqraverice; 11-06-2006 at 02:01 PM.
Old 11-09-2006, 12:05 AM
My G35 > Your G35
Originally Posted by gqraverice
As far as driving is concerned
An infraction is the general term for the things cops write you for. Some Infractions can be correctable if circled "YES", hence Fix It Ticket. Ex. No insurance card, wrong address on driver's license, some cool cops will even mark Tinted windows as correctable infractions.
As far as points on your driving record, I think only moving violations count as points on your driving record, like speeding, red light violation, no left turn blah blah.

misdemeanors..remember going to court and going to the "TRAFFIC" window and seeing all the bad boys going to the "CRIMINAL" window, well you gotta go there haha. A misdemeanor driving offense is two points.
Example. V.C 23109 Speed Contest. Gahhh I'll remember that one for the rest of my life haha.
thanks that is exactlyt he answer i needed lol

Old 11-09-2006, 12:52 AM
Originally Posted by Paperchaser
Misdemeanor is a crime "a petty crime" like drinking in public, loitering, BS like that
anythng is correctable if u have a lawyer even muder LOL

I dont think i have ever heard of a misdemeanor driving offense except if u mow ppl down in ur car like in GTA, & I think that maybe a felony anyway
lol, i do that to sometimes,