G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

Not that anyone cares....

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-20-2006, 07:07 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Aznteazer
this is one BITTER A$$ infiniti customer. lmao.
His comments after the initial post makes me wonder if he even has (or had) a G.

Old 11-20-2006, 07:09 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by minder
I dont post much here, but wanted to share my good news. After tomorrow I am getting rid of the G and it is replaced by a 2006 Wrx STI.

There is absolutely no comparison between the two. I wish I had bought the STI instead of the G long ago. Anyways, farewell and you all enjoy the holidays!
my friend traded an STi for a TT G35.

understand the STi is 300hp with Turbo. the G is 298hp N/A. My friends TT G35 smokes any and every single STi i have seen ever seen.

... he got smoked by a hayabusa though...

Old 11-20-2006, 07:13 PM
arn't STi's for highschoolers that just started to purchase their car for the 1st time. I see like 90% owners of STi's on the streets are kids that can't afford to buy a lux/classy ride, but rather opt to performance to "own" others. why not just get a crx w/type r engine(turbod).
:sigh: sorry but your downgrading.
LOL

Old 11-20-2006, 07:18 PM
O.F. Administrator
Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts
I dont post much here, but wanted to share my good news. After tomorrow I am getting rid of the G and it is replaced by a 2006 Wrx STI.

There is absolutely no comparison between the two. I wish I had bought the STI instead of the G long ago. Anyways, farewell and you all enjoy the holidays!
Of course we care......-- we don't like to see any of our members go -- congrats on the new STI.....a great ride too.
Enjoy it and good luck.
C.

Old 11-20-2006, 07:31 PM

Good choice man.!! Im gonna do the same in a week or 2.!!

Old 11-20-2006, 07:31 PM
To me a STi is just ricey, even stock form, everything about it, the colour, the wing...etc

Well enjoy your new STi and you bought the wrong car to begin with.

Old 11-20-2006, 07:33 PM
Originally Posted by G35blk
arn't STi's for highschoolers that just started to purchase their car for the 1st time. I see like 90% owners of STi's on the streets are kids that can't afford to buy a lux/classy ride, but rather opt to performance to "own" others. why not just get a crx w/type r engine(turbod).
:sigh: sorry but your downgrading.
LOL
Downgrade???

Last edited by 2006_G_coupe; 11-20-2006 at 07:35 PM.
Old 11-20-2006, 07:33 PM
I like both cars and both cars are nice. But I just want to say that most of the STI sales man are *******. That was the reason that we didn't buy STI instead G35. We went to buy STI with my 3000GT VR4, and the sales man told me that I can't test drive it until I sign the dam paper. My wife got mad and told me to get the G35. Later on the sales manger offer us free dearship service for 1 year with any Subaru cars after he saw my Infiniti invoice.

Old 11-20-2006, 08:55 PM
G35s are nice but nowhere as quick as an Sti or Evo. Who are these people with ztubes saying they smoke them? If you're not FI and you win from a stop you are racing a regular Wrx or possibly a straight up Impreza if they still make them.

Still, I think they're pretty ugly, especially the blue ones. It was an Sti or a G when I decided to lease a car. The Sti was way more expensive per month (no resale value), so I "settled" for the G. I have to say I'm happy with my decision, but I'm not taking the car to the track on the weekends either. They're both what they are, one is designed to be quick, the other to look and feel nice but not be slow.

I'd say overall if you want a nice car that girls over 23 won't complain about being in, or seen in, get the Infiniti, or even the Z. When I was looking at the Sti's they didn't even come with a radio. And no leather, which just feels cheap imo. Either way, they are not in the same class so quit making it seem like they are. Congrats, but you should have known what you wanted in the first place.

Old 11-20-2006, 09:10 PM
Evo man, looks much nicer than STI if you like the speed.

Old 11-20-2006, 11:50 PM
enjoy your new ride....

sti its alright fast and fast only nothing special about it
evo nicer looks then sti but my old mitsu mirage 97 had better dashboard besides mitsu are well known for their oil leaking problem,
stock for stock none beat me from a roll 3+ from a dig i dont even try but honestly if u dont go to a track is there really that much space to race ? every single sti (there is a lot in my city) that i run into at the lights, even tho there are cars ahead accelerates crazy style and 100 yds later slams on the breaks and tailgates the person infront..... pointless and stupid... but u get what suites u better once u past certain age u look more into luxury... wanted to get a GS430 instead of a G, but the difference in price went down for a townhouse down payment instead....

Last edited by AdrianPL; 11-21-2006 at 12:27 AM.
Old 11-20-2006, 11:54 PM
Received 26 Likes on 18 Posts
Dont be a hater....
Congrats on your car.. I hope you enjoy it. At the same time.. get real.. maybe for a 20 year old the Subaru is a hot car.. but for most.. its got to be one of the most god awful cars... but good luck man. The G is class!

Old 11-21-2006, 12:18 AM
Originally Posted by 06BLACKMT
this is just going to turn into a hate thread...

yeah the Sti is fast...but the G looks better

i beat sti/evos all the time in my G

The Sti is crappy, look inside of it..

bla bla bla etc.

how about everyone just says "Thats great..enjoy it. PEACE"
This thread is funny because my friend sammy sold his g35 for an evo9ssl and I jsut sold my wrx for a g35. Bottom line, if you say you spank sti/evo all the time, you're full of it. It's amusing that you wrote "how about everyone just says "Thats great..enjoy it. PEACE," yet you're egging on the sti/evo crowd. Have some respect.

Old 11-21-2006, 12:21 AM
have fun with your fast rental car....

Old 11-21-2006, 12:21 AM
Evo > STI. Just my opinion.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.