G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

Help in court...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-23-2006, 03:33 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by destroyer714
tell your judge....."you want the truth???you can't handle the truth" (LOL)

LOL... Well I don't have a lawyer since I didn't want to tell my parents about the ticket I got 3 days after I bought my car. But I'll probably tell the judge the truth and just take the ticket. It's going to be my second speeding ticket so hopefully my license will be fine.

Old 11-23-2006, 03:38 AM
Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Ahhh….get a lawyer. Or at least talk to one. Work a little extra to pay.

Someone post a link to the kid whose license got ganked. It is for real, Don’t risk it. Mopeds are SUPER ghey!

Old 11-23-2006, 04:52 AM
Originally Posted by HELL0MARY
LOL... Well I don't have a lawyer since I didn't want to tell my parents about the ticket I got 3 days after I bought my car. But I'll probably tell the judge the truth and just take the ticket. It's going to be my second speeding ticket so hopefully my license will be fine.
Hopefully? hmm. Sorry to say this, but this being "only" your second speeding ticket will count against you. Get a lawyer. Go for the PBJ (Probation Before Judgment). Try to postpone the trial. The whole ..I can't let my parents know.. thing won't matter when your insurance doubles. You'll be lucky if they don't gave you jail time. Get the lawyer.

Old 11-23-2006, 07:27 AM
Received 26 Likes on 18 Posts
You are a menace and a threat to society, you need to be locked up. This is not your first time speeding either Mary, 30 days should teach you!

Yeah, I could hear the judge saying that.. doing 120 is no joke. That would be 11 pts on your license in NY. I don't know what to tell you, you have no choice but to get a lawyer or have a very realistic probability of losing your license and jail time possibly. I would not be taken 120 lightly by any means. And cops usually underwrite the ticket so the judge is probably thinking you were actually going faster...

Chris

Old 11-23-2006, 10:58 AM
It may be too late, but take a defensive driver course before your court date and show proof prior to your appearance. Show remorse that you "screwed up" and "it won't happen again". This and a lawyer who had some familiarity with my particular judge got me reduced from 100mph in a 55 to 75 and kept me from having to get sr22 insurance which is very expensive. Good luck.

Old 11-23-2006, 11:33 AM
www.ticketassassin.com

this site helps you fight your ticket

Old 11-23-2006, 11:44 AM
Call the Cops
you got charged with reckless driving right?

you have to have been charged with something

my sister was doing 86 in a 55 and she almost got arrested

you absolutely NEED A LAWYER
if you show up alone, the judge will show no mercy.. he/she will think you don't care and the punishment will be worse

my sister hired a lawyer.. went there for 10 minutes.. and the judge made her pay 100 bucks.. thats it
yea she gave the lawyer 1000 dollars... but it's worth it in the long run
(insurance, points on license...)
and especially for you... you might serve jail time.. and have to pay a ridiculous fine.. etc

Last edited by Basheer; 11-23-2006 at 11:47 AM.
Old 11-23-2006, 02:10 PM
Walking The Fine Line...

Received 128 Likes on 79 Posts
Awww. Whittle Mawwy don't wanna tell da mommie and daddie..

Fvcking please. You had the nads to stand on the accelerator, and you're scared of your parents?!

LMFAO...

What, are you afraid you'll be put on restriction? Have your favorite toy taken away? Time out? What?

Lemme guess, they bought you the car and you're afraid they'll take it away from you?

Oh my god this is funny. You obviously didn't learn from the first ticket and now you get to absorb some pain. Can't wait for the next thread:

"I'm locked in a cell with a guy named Bubba and he keeps staring at me, what do I do?"

Old 11-23-2006, 02:23 PM
^hahahahahahahaah

Old 11-23-2006, 03:40 PM
damn i got one for 100mph in my 05 max last november...im still fightin that ticket and boy im scared **** of the results. sad part is i went 6 years of driving ..how should i say "not so legal" with no problems...i get that maxima and i got banged out for that and another occasion on the belt.

goodluck brotha man let me know the outcome.

Old 11-23-2006, 03:55 PM
unless u can produce a ER bill with some type of life theatening condition, you might as well pleade for forgiveness from the judge, i know it sounds funny but it works, i used to be in court everyday and would not believe how lenient alot of judges would be with some people that would beg for forgiveness and never do it again, also it be best if u went to traffic school before court, this shows the judge you are not full of sh**

Old 11-23-2006, 04:03 PM
Originally Posted by mwarsh1
i have your help for you, you should not say anything have your lawyer, speak on behalf of you, and youll be fine, your in a sitatuion because you messed up, $$$$$$$$$$$$ is what very well may set you free!

good luck!
+1.^^

Old 11-23-2006, 04:11 PM
If the cop didnt get you with radar then i would postpone it as many times as you can and hope that the cop doesnt show up. But i would still get the lawyer.

Old 11-23-2006, 04:20 PM
Received 18 Likes on 15 Posts
120 is no joke....do not even try to go by yourself and talk your way out of it...it most likely will not happen. And dont count on the cop not showing up either, unelss they got transfered..or they are chasing a cop killer, they will show up for a serious offense like that. You attitude suggest to me you are not aware of the magnitude of this offense, perhaps after you hear your verdict you will change you mind about not respecting the law. 3 days after you got the car you went 120mph...thats understandable to us since we know what our cars are capable of and how easy it is to be carried away...but trust me, it wont be long until moms and pops find out and unleash hell..tell them now and they will help you..dont let this ruin your future and stay on your record.

now....let me tell you what i really feel..

YOU ARE A F UCKING IDIOT!!!!!

you're 18, you've already had 1 speeding ticket and obviously you didnt learn you lesson. You went that fast, you don't see how serious this is, and trust me..an experienced judge will immediately see that you have no respect for the law and hand your *** to you. You are 18, you will go to jail. Don't even think for a second your mommy and daddy will be happier when they find out you've been locked up.

Last edited by G SEDAN; 11-23-2006 at 04:26 PM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Help in court...