G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

Help in court...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-23-2006, 11:15 PM
English dude, English
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by wilksoner
youre screwed i got a ticket liek that on my motorcycle just pay the fine there is nothing u can say the best thing would just say sorry for actin like an idiot haha a judge wants u to admit u were doin wrong and see ur gonna take resposibility for ur action theyll go lighter on u if youre mature about the fact and not givin an excuse
^+1

I was going 95 in a 55 in my 240sx about 5 years ago. I got a criminal ticket and thankfully I wasn't taken to jail. I did have to go to court. I pleaded guilty and had a 350 dollar fine. Done. Over.

Old 11-24-2006, 12:22 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Railgunner
Remember, most Judges know lawyers, they hang out with lawyers, they may even be lawyers themselves. Hire the most expensive lawyer you can find. The Judge will appreciate that you are paying for his golf buddies Mercedes and cut you some slack.

Then tell the Judge that the G35 is a high performance car, designed to handle better at 120 than most cars do at 75. In fact, it handles so well at 120 Mph that unless you looked at the speedometer, the typical driver might only think they were doing 80.

Ask the judge if he's ever driven a G35, if he says no, say here's the keys,
drive it over the weekend and see if I'm not telling the truth!
wow

Old 11-24-2006, 09:53 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by fherjohn
tell the judge you plan on joining the military. they give us so much slack in court. i was looking at some hard time in a penitentary but i got away with a couple fines. was well worth it. paid 7grand for my lawyer though. it was better than paying for my bail which was 80rand though!! a lawyer is worth every penny! as long as its a good one! i had the best
WTF did you do? Rob a bank???

Old 11-24-2006, 10:22 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by fherjohn
tell the judge you plan on joining the military. they give us so much slack in court. i was looking at some hard time in a penitentary but i got away with a couple fines. was well worth it. paid 7grand for my lawyer though. it was better than paying for my bail which was 80rand though!! a lawyer is worth every penny! as long as its a good one! i had the best

so did you end up joining?

Old 11-24-2006, 11:49 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
You can always get a lawyer. Flip the phone book over and call the number on the back if you don't know one personally that you can get by Monday. TRUST US.