G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

My Car was stolen this morning

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-13-2006, 07:25 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
so how are things coming with insurance, how's the car???

Old 12-14-2006, 02:32 PM
Well after going through hell with my insurance company. Finally got an estimate on the car. They are going to have it towed to the shop by tomorrow.

Old 12-14-2006, 03:16 PM
well thats good. how bad is the damage?

Old 12-14-2006, 10:41 PM
Originally Posted by JB6712
its actually pretty easy to steal our cars you pop off the key cover on the outside by the door handle and their is a bunch of wires connect one wire to ground and boom the windows roll down and the cars alarm is now deactivated... form thier you can override the chip module with a box that overrides it...and if he nows what he is doing he planned on stealing your car so he would have that override and for a good carthief these days it would take 4 maybe 5 min... and if he cant steal the car he now can take everything inside of it .....PS- not a car thief just install car alarms.....
SORRY NOT BLODDY LIKELY.first off the wires for the alarm are in the accuator at the mid bottom of the door,and there is no little box that will over-ride the nats key,if you had a consult 2 with the right card and access to the infiniti dealer network and the correct pin code,then maybe but without a dealer code you are SOL.i do work for nissan (we do their aftermarket electronics and i am well versed on the nats system)and if you try to scan a nats system with a laptop it will totally shut down and lock the car,don believe me,wrap your key in tinfoil and try to start your car 4 or 5 times.and yes 17 years as an electronics tech makes me a freakin expert,do you build your own fuel injection for hot rods,well i do ,i"m smarter than you,my mom told me so.

but in all reality it is nearly impossible to steal these cars unless you flatdeck it or work at a dealer.(inside job)have the bcm read and find out how many keys are in the system.

Old 12-15-2006, 05:26 PM
Well just got the car into the shop. The car came in hitched on a flat bed. I was so pissed at the tow truck driver almost got into a fight with him. Right now car looks like crap. Hard to see cause its kind of dark but all the rims are damaged, the corner light was hanging down, front bumper cracked and will check for more when theres more light outside. The gas tank is empty so the car wont start, gas door is not working so i guess the thieves didnt know how to open up the gas door. so so so so POed

Old 12-16-2006, 12:13 AM
wow...they are idiots. or maybe just lack common sense. either way be happy that you actually found your car...i wonder how they even stole it. after reading what superduperjeff said i dont think it was an inside job if they couldn't open the f u c king gas tank. but who knows. but the most important thing is that you actually found your car so that esurance wouldn't lowball you on the value for the car god forbid it was never found.

Old 12-20-2006, 02:24 PM
Yes there is a god. After all the waiting since 12/2/06 last time I drove me car, finally the adjuster came to the shop to check up on the supplements. Amazingly the guy was Korean my motherland. He actually found more damage to the car that I missed and will file it on the claim. so far the list goes, 3 rim 1 tires, front bumper, radiator and radiator support, rear muffler, both rear control arms and track bars, L/F door dent, and more. My baby so hurt. I'm thinking more then 5-6k damage.

Old 12-20-2006, 03:44 PM
Originally Posted by BroDaJin
Yes there is a god. After all the waiting since 12/2/06 last time I drove me car, finally the adjuster came to the shop to check up on the supplements. Amazingly the guy was Korean my motherland. He actually found more damage to the car that I missed and will file it on the claim. so far the list goes, 3 rim 1 tires, front bumper, radiator and radiator support, rear muffler, both rear control arms and track bars, L/F door dent, and more. My baby so hurt. I'm thinking more then 5-6k damage.
let some serious modding begin.. muhahaha.

Old 12-21-2006, 08:33 PM
well i'm glad everything and then some worked out for you....