G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

330Ci got dusted AGAIN!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-10-2003, 04:56 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
330Ci got dusted AGAIN!

Ok. This is my first kill with my belove G. This is what happened. I happened to ran into this guy (spoiled piece of ****) that I don't like in his white 330Ci tonight. His car was lowered running 18" Hamann rims. Dunno if theres any engine upgrade, but I guess not. He thinks his car is all that and I knew he would pick up a fight. So we line up side by side at a stop light. The road was clear for us. The light turned green, he punched it and so did I. VDC was off, and I was driving with MM. I started to pull away from him little by little. By the time I reached third gear, I was a car length ahead of him. And there happened to be a police car ahead us so we had to slow down. Otherwise I would take him all the way! Damn cop...why appeared there at such an important time!!! Just wanna share with u guys my excitement and I'm proud with the G!!! Peace yall.

I love the G.

2004 G35 Coupe 5AT
Black/Graphite Ltr
Tire Pkg

Old 11-10-2003, 10:48 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: 330Ci got dusted AGAIN!

good job man nice kill !!... we need to teach 330ci/i people who rulez cuz they don't know a single thing... in their mind, any bimmer > any cars on the road... no offense to other bimmer owners, but you know there are really lots of stupid 330ci drivers out there.. you gotta admit that...

Old 11-10-2003, 11:23 AM

"Damn cop...why appeared there at such an important time!!! "

it was really important to you? if you want to beat him so bad, just tell him to get out of the car, you get out of yours, and fight it out. i don't think i'll ever understand this street racing thing.

Old 11-10-2003, 12:01 PM

Don't be so ez to deal out harsh comments on street racing. I can't say I justify the need to blow away every car off the road that you can but tell me you don't wanna give someone a run sometimes? If you want to fight it out to "prove yourself" then by all means do so, but I'm sure this isn't the intent if any of us decide to have a casual street race now and then.

Black / Black 2004 GcoupeMT. Premium. Splash Guardz.

Old 11-10-2003, 01:09 PM

I'm not sure whether your reply was pointed in my direction...but if it was, I saw nothing "harsh" about my post. The fighting thing I brought up was because in his original post, he mentioned how he disliked the guy (personal maybe?)

Once again, if it was pointed in my direction, to answer your question about wanting to give someone a run sometimes, the answer would be no. If I wanted to race, I'd buy a better car. What is a "casual" street race anyway? Is it like having a casual drink? I could point out some differences, but I won't waste my time.

Old 11-10-2003, 01:22 PM

Now why would I buy a G35coupe 6MT? To awe at its cheaply made interior perhaps? To listen to the weak tweeters that come to my Bose sound system. To look at my magnificent Brembo calipers that make way too much dust?
No, I did not buy my MT in order to take it on long trips or the such. I bought it because it was the best blend of style and performance I could find. It was either 350z Track, G35coupe, or M3, now you want to kno why I picked this? Cuz it was a perfect compromise in every department, and I have an extra 20k I can burn on whtever I want by not buying the played out M3.

Black / Black 2004 GcoupeMT. Premium. Splash Guardz.

Old 11-10-2003, 01:28 PM

I wasn't quite sure I or anyone else asked any questions as to why you picked the car...but ok. I'm sure we all have our reasons.

Old 11-10-2003, 04:02 PM

Ya, burn all Bmw 330's that want to run. Teach them a lesson each and every time. Zoom Zoommmmmmmmmmmm.

Old 11-10-2003, 06:39 PM

Hey chill guys.
Serum, yea I kinda dislike the guy and so does he. But we don't really know each other that well! Weird huh? I have no problem getting out my car and kick his little a$$ but I don't think he would. Plus I don't wanna waste my fist on him because he ain't worth it. By all means sometimes its better to own someone in a race especially when they think their car kicks ***...u know what i mean? I'd be happier to win this one than beat him up physically for sure.

2004 G35 Coupe 5AT
Black/Graphite Ltr
Tire Pkg

Old 11-10-2003, 08:35 PM

Great story, Nice Kill!

2003.5 G35C BL/GR, NAV, PREM, AERO, TINT, SPORT, Splash, V1

Old 11-10-2003, 09:10 PM

No offense intended but Serum, if you hate these types of post so much, why do you continue to read them and respond to them?..

Old 11-10-2003, 11:26 PM

I think it's simply because I have nothing better to do, but that won't satisfy your curiosity...I think. Maybe I can change the world! I am curious though. Does it bother you that I do reply to these sort of threads? I'm not trying to be mean, just really curious.

I see your point, but in all honesty, I just get tired of the little race kiddies. It's bad enough I have every highschool kid and their mother in town pull up next to me wanting to race, I have to see it here too. Street racing is bad, mmmmkaaaay? I'll go change my diaper now.

Old 11-10-2003, 11:33 PM

It doesn't bother me, I was just curious. I see your point as well. Everyone is entitled to his/her viewpoint. That's what this forum is for. Not that you need my approval or anything, but however you chose to appreciate your G is OK with me.

Old 11-11-2003, 02:05 AM

why again are we bragging bout bmw 3 class killz? it's basically simple by now, if u cant' beat a 3series in ur g, ur sad or just a ridiculusly a bad driver, and dragongcoupe, he dindt' mean anyhting to say anything harsh so calm down there
and we kno u r a spoil brat that has the luxury to choose between m3 350z blah blah blah, but yea keep it to urself buddy

Old 11-11-2003, 02:20 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

So, just to clarify...If you can afford a more expensive car than the G35, you're a spoiled brat? What does it make someone if they call people with more expensive taste/different taste/larger bank accounts spoiled?

"All the Power in the World resides in the Eyes..."

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 330Ci got dusted AGAIN!