G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

Really Bad Speeding Ticket

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-23-2007, 02:00 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down

Originally Posted by Paperchaser
what r u crazy ...going that fast you dont stop for popo!!!
I will be the first to admit that I have gotten my G up to 155mph, once. Never again...

However, I will not run from the cops and I suggest that none of you try it. I had a 1997 maxima (5-speed) that was hooked up, probably faster than my stock G. Anyway, I got nailed doing atleast 80 in a 35 one night through a corporate park in Malvern, PA (long straight away). I was young, dumb, ..., and decided to smoke that smokey. Anyway, 4 cops came from 4 different directions in a matter of 2 minutes. I ended up on back roads doing over 120mph. I ditched the cops but was so pumped up that I missed a left hand turn at a Y in the road. Decided to cut over the middle of the Y and nailed a Telephone poll that was lying on the ground. Anyway, I am sooooooo thankful that I am alive today and I still have nightmares about the event.

NOT WORTH IT!

Old 01-23-2007, 02:15 AM
Originally Posted by txgcoupe
I never mentioned names, only quoting what people say when they call the cops to report speeders.

John
Don't even bother...TRUST ME

This site has a decent amount of youngn's who either confuse you with posting nonsense or simply don't communicate well

Old 01-23-2007, 10:19 AM
For everyone in STL. I was traveling East bound on Hwy 40. I started right after I came over the bridge from St. Charles, and got off at Boone's Crossing. The cop pulled me over as I was making a right onto Boone's Crossing. Luckly the cop only gave me a speeding ticket and not a C&I, or wreckless driving. He couldn't cut me any breaks because he had called me in as I passed him. Yes, it's going to suck but I knew what the outcome would be if I got caught, and this time I did. On a lighter note, if your going to speed this is the place to do it, 99.9% of the time.

Old 01-23-2007, 10:43 AM
Former G35driver Vendor
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
*Puts on flame suit

Lol funny thing about this picture is that I've seen some guys with G35 use this as their own pix on their myspaces but they drive autos...

sucks to see what happened to you dude but **** happens some times.. at least your car is okey right
- Eric

Old 01-23-2007, 10:58 AM
hey where are you located in st. louis? i come from that side of the bridge every day. i live in o'fallon off of highway K

Old 01-23-2007, 12:31 PM
Originally Posted by lostsk8r
How do you know whether or not they're using laser by just looking at them? Are the car mounted ones radar, and the handguns laser? haha!
usually when they are holding a gun out of their window with their eye in the top sight, I'd take a wild guess and say its laser. haha!

Old 01-23-2007, 02:45 PM
haha ok thanks that makes sense.

Old 01-23-2007, 02:58 PM
Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by Paperchaser
g cant out run cruiser on highway so
You can if you're booking it 130+ and the cop is chilling somewhere around the corner pointing his shyt at you.

But I dont think I'd have the ***** to try it.

Old 01-23-2007, 03:04 PM
It would take elephant sized ***** to run from the cops

Elephant sized ***** that I dont have

Old 01-23-2007, 04:45 PM
Walking The Fine Line...

Received 128 Likes on 79 Posts
Originally Posted by mephistomyhero
Hmm...I wonder where is GeeWillikers?. He's gonna give you a nice earful for this!
Nope. I love seeing threads like this. I already replied on like page two or something.

People drive like idiots and get to pay the price. Then you and I get to pay the price with them when the data associated with this kind of bull$hit migrates from the police to the insurance companies and they associate the risk (based on driver activity) of the car with the premium you pay.

I love it when people come here and whine about cops, tickets and all sorts of things as if they live in a cave and what they do doesn't affect anyone except themself. Their actions create the situations - nothing else. Few things are as funny to me than someone whining about a situation they created for themself, as if it's someone else's fault.

Laughable.. Hilarious actually.

EDIT: Okay, it was page 4, not 2. I'm old, and I can't count.

Last edited by GeeWillikers; 01-23-2007 at 04:48 PM.
Old 01-23-2007, 04:46 PM
Walking The Fine Line...

Received 128 Likes on 79 Posts
Originally Posted by mephistomyhero
Aww...I thought you were going to do your usual long, drawn out lectures..err...I mean speeches
I aim to please.

Old 01-23-2007, 04:46 PM
from your ending i am assuming you enjoyed pushing the G to the limits lol, too bad the dream had to end in a nightmare...sucks man....wonder if the cop could have caught up with u when u had the G up in the 150's LOL

Old 01-23-2007, 05:02 PM
Retired SuperMod
Received 101 Likes on 66 Posts
Consequences > Actions

I've done 145mph before, and never planning on doing it again. Atleast not Illegally.

It was a thrill, but the consequences are too great for a 1 minute rush.

Old 01-23-2007, 06:00 PM
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Now back in my high school days I was speeding down a busy street (Clarkson Rd in Chesterfield) and the all of the sudden there was a cop traveling the opposite direction. Right after I passed him I looked in my mirrors and I see him making a u-turn. I gunned my G20 over the upcoming hill (right after Baxter Rd). I flew into a neighborhood and hid behind some trees. Seconds later I see him pass the neighborhood by. I waited a few minutes and continued home. That was a close one! There are times you can get away from the popos.

Old 01-23-2007, 06:23 PM
Originally Posted by lostsk8r
How do you know whether or not they're using laser by just looking at them? Are the car mounted ones radar, and the handguns laser? haha!
I know they were using laser because my x50 made an unusual noise, displayed LASER, and there was a cop right on the side of the road

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Really Bad Speeding Ticket