G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

2003 G35c to be in FORZA MOTORSPORT2

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-25-2007, 09:28 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by jdmeg21
thats garabe, its a new game it should have the latest model, Why would they use the non-rev motor when they could use the 06 model.... oh well that sucks. I cant wait for it to come out, have to wait till march

i also hope that they make the cars sound realistic, because in forza 1 the cars all sounded retarded, except for the muscle cars.

umm.. i think youre reading into it a bit too much. its a video game... i dont think theyre gunna concentrate on a rev-up or non rev-up motor. im sure theres upgrades available in the game. im sure theyll keep you happy!

Old 01-25-2007, 11:07 PM
when does forza2 come out? cant seem to find a date

Old 01-25-2007, 11:12 PM
Hey guys, I work for Microsoft so I can't help but get involved in this convo.

Forza 2 will be no joke this year guys, with more cars, customization and online capabilities than ever before.. Not to mention the 360 has the best wireless racing wheel on the market.

And if that doesn't quench you, believe me PGR4 will.

Cheers!

Old 01-26-2007, 04:39 PM
Originally Posted by gproject
Hey guys, I work for Microsoft so I can't help but get involved in this convo.

Forza 2 will be no joke this year guys, with more cars, customization and online capabilities than ever before.. Not to mention the 360 has the best wireless racing wheel on the market.

And if that doesn't quench you, believe me PGR4 will.

Cheers!
will the G have the rev-up motor?!

Old 01-26-2007, 05:25 PM
For all the Sony/GT fans....
Let's see what's really so great about Gran Turismo
-Realtime Car Damage= No, but you can bumper off cars with no adverse effects
-Race ENTIRE career online agains real opponents= No
-Decal/paint your car = No
-Body/Aero Kit your car = No
-Play career in US, Europe, Japan = No
-Online Car Clubs = No
-Buy/Sell/Trade cars with people online = No

Forza Motorsport 1 had all these features and more and Forza Motorsport 2 is building on that foundation and going even further. Graphically FM2 may [or may not] beat GT but, it'll look good none the less and have outstanding GAMEPLAY features and mechanics!

Also, check the reviews of GT4 vs. FM1..... FM1 got better ratings all around!

Old 01-26-2007, 05:29 PM
Received 22 Likes on 18 Posts
i love GT...but i have to give it up to forza...once i played it ...i was like whoa... it is way better...you can actually try and dift in it...plus xbox live is hella fun racing against people... i still have forza 1...i was debating between a Wii or 360... but ill figure that out later when i actually have money...but forza is better imo

ohh yea forza 2 looks hella sick...havent seen any demos yet of GT on ps3 yet

Old 01-26-2007, 06:03 PM
Originally Posted by inspector_yoo
I was very pleased with the "lakeshore slate" color option for the G35 in the GT4 HD demo on my friend's ps3. It's a very difficult color to get down.
Thats the color I used since mine is a LS, thats gonna bbe an awesome game, we are gonna have to make some tournaments among G35driver, hopefully GTHD is playable online.

Old 01-26-2007, 07:21 PM
Received 22 Likes on 19 Posts
G
Originally Posted by NISMOTO
-Online Car Clubs = No

Forza Motorsport 1 had all these features and more and Forza Motorsport 2 is building on that foundation and going even further. Graphically FM2 may [or may not] beat GT but, it'll look good none the less and have outstanding GAMEPLAY features and mechanics!

wow. that's impressive. i didn't know forza had all of those features. I still think GT has better graphics though :P

Old 01-26-2007, 07:34 PM
-Online Car Clubs = No

That is impressive, but theres just something about GT that gets me excited, ive been a GT fan eversice the first game came out. so ill have to get my hands on a copy.

Old 01-26-2007, 07:37 PM
Sephiroth and Maniac, that's my point. People don't give FM a fair chance to find out what it actually has to offer. They just blindly follow the brand they know.

And Sephiroth... enjoy your graphics, I'll enjoy my better gameplay and more realistic simulation features :-P

Old 01-26-2007, 07:49 PM
Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts
sorry for all of you that thinks GT is suppose to be a game...you are wrong. It's a driving simulation, the physics come first then the graphics and both destroys forza, if you havn't seen GT HD demo, you should see it, forza wont come close to it when GT5 comes out, and the so called damage is just a series of pre-set locations with limited graphics in store, GT doesnt cut corners, that is why they dont do damage until they can really simulate real damage, so at any speed and any angle the damage will be different and realistic.

If you still think that Forza has better simulation, then you should let me know how many times do you drive your car and turn the wheel lock to lock just to make a left an right turn, my hope is never. If you drive in GT with a steering wheel, you will feel that the car responds exactly as it should, especially on the G35, it has the jerky weight transfer that with quick steering you are likely to spin out, which unfortunately I did both in the game and real life.

Old 01-26-2007, 07:53 PM
gtr proto test driver
hasnt this game been out for years?

Old 01-26-2007, 08:00 PM
Originally Posted by IvoryGT
sorry for all of you that thinks GT is suppose to be a game...you are wrong. It's a driving simulation, the physics come first then the graphics and both destroys forza, if you havn't seen GT HD demo, you should see it, forza wont come close to it when GT5 comes out, and the so called damage is just a series of pre-set locations with limited graphics in store, GT doesnt cut corners, that is way they dont do damage until they can really simulate real damage, so at any speed and any angle the damage will be different and realistic.

If you still think that Forza has better simulation, then you should let me know how many times do you drive your car and turn the wheel lock to lock just to make a left an right turn, my hope is never. If you drive in GT with a steering wheel, you will feel that the car responds exactly as it should, especially on the G35, it has the jerky weight transfer that with quick steering you are likely to spin out, which unfortunately I did both in the game and real life.
GT isn't a driving simulation. REAL driving yields penalities for hitting walls and other cars. GT let's you bumper car off these things. So where's the physics in that? Sounds EXACTLY like cut corners to me!!!! In FM you incure damage both in appearence and driveability. An approximation, sure, but they DID try and achieved success with that damage model vs. simply letter you BOUNCE off other cars! By the time GT5 comes out [2 or 3+ yrs from now?!], they'll be working on releasing FM3. How can you say Forza won't be close graphics, when all they've released is 'still in development' still pics [that are now 4+ months old]when all the layers and polish and effects haven't even been added to a game that's still [at least] 3months from release?

FM2 has a wireless Force Feedback, rumble enabled steering wheel to provide EXACTLY that accuracy and authenticity to the gameplay experience. So your wish will be granted in May Stop hating and give Forza a fair chance.

Old 01-26-2007, 08:02 PM
Originally Posted by S-Tuned
hasnt this game been out for years?
FM1, yes back in 2004. FM2 comes out in May '07

GT4, yes back in 2004. GTHD, came out as a Download demo Dec. 23, '06 on the PS3 Playstation Network. GT5... your guess is as good as any.

Old 01-26-2007, 09:05 PM
gtr proto test driver
FM1, yes back in 2004. FM2 comes out in May '07

GT4, yes back in 2004. GTHD, came out as a Download demo Dec. 23, '06 on the PS3 Playstation Network. GT5... your guess is as good as any.
oh, ok thx... hrmmm i might stop and get this game then

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 2003 G35c to be in FORZA MOTORSPORT2