G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

F*** seattle

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-25-2007, 05:17 PM
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Originally Posted by doomsday123
After seeing how bad you got flamed on your last thread, I am baffled at how you got up enough courage to post this **** lol
exactly what i was thinking lol

Old 01-25-2007, 05:17 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I think it's awesome. Maybe if you think they are hinding around corners to catch you and that you have no idea where a cop may be you will slow your **** down.
https://g35driver.com/forums/g35-coupe-v35-2003-07/136405-negliant-driving-ticket.html

Old 01-25-2007, 05:25 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I saw one a couple of months ago on 8 NE eastbound in Bellevue standing in front of a utility truck with it's orange lights flashing. Right behind him, two motor officers. They had a field day.

Old 01-25-2007, 05:27 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
On I-90 eastbound when you come out of the tunnel on the Express Lanes watch for the WSP right at the bottom of the hill. They have time to clock you, get in the car and turn the lights on by the time you roll by.

Old 01-25-2007, 05:29 PM
Received 22 Likes on 14 Posts
LMAO as soon as I saw the title on topic I said it was just a matter of time before you tuned in
Originally Posted by GeeWillikers
I'm absolutely dying to hear this argument.

Old 01-25-2007, 05:31 PM
Received 1,133 Likes on 1,003 Posts
It's NOT just Seattle...................!

If your stupid enough to go 90 MPH in traffic you should get more than just
a ticket......that's REALLT dumb! Everywhere you go cops are setting up
speed traps it's not uncommon you just need to learn where they are and
don't get caught. If and when I get my next ticket I will have deserved it
because I've been soooo bad......just not dumb! haha

Old 01-25-2007, 05:31 PM
Walking The Fine Line...

Received 128 Likes on 79 Posts
Originally Posted by 94gxe
I saw one a couple of months ago on 8 NE eastbound in Bellevue standing in front of a utility truck with it's orange lights flashing. Right behind him, two motor officers. They had a field day.
Exactly. The irony is, THEY WARN YOU AHEAD OF TIME!

How stupid do you have to be?

They come on the news several times a week and say they'll be a$$ raping speeders on the 5, 405, etc. You know what that tells me?

SLOW DOWN OR BE WILLING TO GET PUMPED FROM THE REAR..

Amazing...

Old 01-25-2007, 05:34 PM
Walking The Fine Line...

Received 128 Likes on 79 Posts
Originally Posted by Hi-Tech_G
LMAO as soon as I saw the title on topic I said it was just a matter of time before you tuned in
As I said in the other thread, I'm nothing if not consistent. Hey, it's a fun way to burn calories, ridicule idiots, and increase your post count.

A hat-trick of fun that revolves around verbal abuse. Who can pass that up? It's amusing to see the responses you get from the teen posse. LOL..

Old 01-25-2007, 05:39 PM
Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
What's wrong with these pictures?

Ok the third one should be an easy one. They're all fake cops. What's the point of this? Well hopefully to deter you from speeding and doing other law breaking crimes. I guess you can say it's not "fair" like what the OP is saying Seattle PD is doing but hey, we do what we got to do in order to safeguard lives.

Old 01-25-2007, 05:47 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
thats so sad lol

Old 01-25-2007, 06:57 PM
Received 205 Likes on 182 Posts
Originally Posted by session_road86
Well well well...if u speed and don't get caught..then your lucky...if you speed and get caught...then your stupid.
TRUE +1

Old 01-25-2007, 06:59 PM
Received 205 Likes on 182 Posts
Originally Posted by JOKER
HAHAHA I want him to try to catch me on that tractor..........HEHE funny cops...tricks are for kids
HaHaHaHa ****

Old 01-25-2007, 07:15 PM
Rated M

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by Garnet Canuck
Yep, what the cops are doing is nothing even close to entrapment. The only person that is making you speed is yourself.
True enough.

Entrapment? Someone doesn't know the English language. How is sitting on a tractor with a radar gun making someone speed? LMAO

Old 01-25-2007, 09:43 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by vstrizheus
^^ haha they're very smart! When I lived in Issaquah, we had one of those "YOUR SPEED IS ---" things standing on our hill, one cop would be looking at it and another cop sitting behind the thing so you can't see him... they see you doing 45 in a 25, the cop pulls out from behind and pulls you over... sneaky! I once was clocked doing like 33-35 around the corner when I was driving my 89 Corolla (25mph speed limit) the cop looked at his radar, looked at me and my beatup car, and just waved his hand and let me go without stopping me! LOL
I'm all for enforcing speeds, but not like this. That is so inaccurate, becuase nobody is controlling or can tell where the "sign" is tracking....

I say that, because I had to fight a similar ticket a while back.. I actually made a video and illustrated with a similar sign near my house....

I was driving 35 in a 35, and the sign read 35.... I had my wife come in from behind... She pretty far behind me, but I still had a good distance to go before I passed the sign... The sign changed it's reading to 45mph, even though my digital speedometer stayed at 35.

We then switched, and I started over, and had my wife approach from the opposite direction... We both were going 35, and I had her accelerate up the hill after she passed me going the other way... The sign did the same thing... It registered 35, but when my wife accelerated, even tho she was behind me, the sign started reading her speed.

I burned this video onto a DVD, and had my wife bring it to court to fight her ticket. They tried to enforce speed in the same fashion on our hill, as there is a tree that partially hides a side-street, that a cop likes to hide behind, and he can just read your speed on the sign.

I did this, because my wife got a ticket for doing 50 in a 35, even though she was only going 35, becuase I trained her to go down that hill in 2nd gear, becaues I know they always have speed traps. Anyways, the prosecution's opening argument was that if the radar read 50, I was going 50.

They ended up dropping the ticket, but they got mad that I actually was fooling around with a video camera while driving. They said that was a dangerous thing to do. I'm sure they would've tried to ticket me for that, but I thought of that, and made sure that nothing in the video identified what car I was driving, or who the driver was. It only showed the road ahead, and the speedometer. I also never explicitely said it was my wife driving the other car, and I took off her front plate prior to making the video We can be sneaky too

Old 01-25-2007, 09:46 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
As far as cops dressed as bums... They do that here too... Except they are enforcing something else... They have stings, where they have cops dressed as bums, randomly step off the curb into the street. If you fail to stop to yield to them, a uniformed cop from around the corner will give you a ticket for failing to yield to a pedestrian.

In downtown, this is one thing... But they did this near my work. Enforcing yielding to a pedestrian on an unmarked crosswalk, where there aren't even any pedestrians, because nobody crosses the street there because the buildings are so far apart, everybody drives to the other buildings. The speed limit is also 50mph. That was a crazy day...

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: F*** seattle