G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

So they took off on me after they hit me, big mi..

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-26-2003, 04:21 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Re: So they took off on me after they hit me, big mi..

wtf? good job catchin up to that ****...

what was he thinking? running away like that? "[censored]! i need to bounce! that G will never catch me! MUAHHAH" what a dumb ***...

Old 11-26-2003, 05:34 PM
In Search of Magic

HAHA THEY FUC@#$ UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good job catchin up man. I say find out where they live and beat the SH#$ out of the fool that tried to run. But do it after the cops are done with him. LOL

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

2003 CB Coupe 6MT
Z-tube
Stillen Hi-flow

Old 11-26-2003, 07:25 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Long but true chase story: Here's one I did a few years back (when I was younger and more stupid).

One Saturday I was pulling into a gas station on my motorcycle (FZX700S) a while back when I saw a big U-haul truck totally side-swipe one of the cars getting gas. He slowed down at first, but then pulled out like a bat out of hell.

I followed him with my (aftermarket) horns blaring the whole way. He went speedily through a residential area then onto the freeway where I continued to follow him, still beeping my horns. We went over 100 a couple times; I remember thinking that the van must be empty since it accelerated pretty quickly and wasn't leaning that much in the corners. He pulled off onto a frontage road, tried to get away in some business area, but got back on the freeway when he saw I wasn't giving up. He took an exit a several miles down into a neighboring city, and I took advantage to pull into a nearby minimart area and gave instructions to an older man on the pay phone to hang up and call 911. "That truck right there just did a Hit-and Run in Pleasanton". He was pretty startled and wide-eyed but looked me right in the visor and said "OK!".

I took off again in the direction of the truck but didn't see it. A quick circulation of the side streets revealed the giant truck attempting to hide in someone's driveway on a nearby court. As soon as he saw me he took off again, but about a mile later I saw a police cruiser coming the opposite way (he was responding to the minimart 911 call) and I started waving like a madman. He spun a U, passed me and pulled the truck over. I thought it was all done. Not so.

Some guy in a Mercedes pulled up and kept going on about how this guy cut him off and that if he wasn't such a good driver and his brakes weren't so excellent he would have hit him . . . ok, whatever. Anyway, in about 5 minutes there were three cruisers, including a K9 unit, and a police pickup there (never saw one of those before). Well, when the first officer went over to the passenger side of the truck to talk to the other occupant, the driver opened the door and bolted. Let's just say that was a mistake.

He ran toward a 5' wall that separated a business parking lot from an apartment complex. The officer saw this and yelled back to the K9 car "RELEASE THE DOG! RELEASE THE DOG! RELEASE THE DOG!" Well, he opened the back door and yelled something to the dog I couldn't hear very well, and pointed at the runner. The dog took off like it came out of a slingshot, I couldn't believe how fast that animal moved. The driver took several seconds to scramble over the cement wall, but the dog cleared it in one jump. Two officers went over after the dog, and another took the long way around. About 5 minutes later they brought the driver back, hands cuffed behind his back with his pants torn up. There was blood on his arms and shirt, but his pants were dark so I couln't see any blood down there.

Now a motorcycle officer shows up, who turns out to be the one who responded to the initial hit and run. Apparently he is the 'owner' of this giant fiasco. After about 15 minutes or so of conversing with the other officers and talking on the radio, the van driver gets loaded into the back of a cruiser and one of the police car officers points right at me. Now the motorcycle officer starts walking straight over to where I was standing, still hearing about the benefits of Mercedes braking technology. I'd taken off my jacket and helmet and was standing on the sidewalk.

I was worried that there were reports of excessive speed, reckless endangerment, and other things I would be responsible for and was actually in kind of a panic. He walks right up to us (me and the Mercedes guy) and asks "Who was on the Bike?" Of course, I'm still reeling from possibly having to go to jail myself, but my newfound buddy (Merc driver) quickly takes a step away like he just learned I have Leprosy, points at my head, and says "HIM". The officer takes another step toward me to close the gap, holds out his hand, and says "Good Job."

We rode back to the original gas station so I could tell him what happened there, then he met me back at my house to take an official statement on the rest. My wife had a bunch of girlfriends over, so it was pretty funny; they all thought I was being arrested or something. The officer was very cool. He helped me "modify" my statement in several areas to avoid suspicion of misconduct. Where I said "chased at about 110mph", he offered "followed at high speed", and things like that.

It turned out that the van driver and occupant were both immigrants working for some local labor pool organizer, and he used the U-haul vans for general material transport stuff. He let several of his workers use the vans at any time so there would have been no way to trace who was to blame for the accident. The officer said the driver had a warrant for driving without a license, DUI, and a previous hit and run; that's why he ran (both times) and that they were very glad he didn't get away.

03.5 Coupe - Black/Willow, 6MT, Premium, Navi, Aero, Sat

Old 11-26-2003, 07:43 PM
O.F. Administrator
Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

Cool story bro.....You had me fooled. I thought you got a ticket for speeding[img]/w3timages/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
Good for you.. you got some scum off the street.
GSM

<font color=red>GSM</font color=red> <font color=black>Silverstone Coupe</font color=black>

Old 11-26-2003, 07:52 PM
G (enie) FUNK ERA

Shader7,

Hell of a story !!!
Great job on taking another scumbag off the streets.

2004 G35C 6MT DG/Gr/Prem/NAV/A.Pedals/C.Corners/C.Bra/PIAA [img]/w3timages/icons/cool.gif[/img]

Old 11-27-2003, 01:10 AM

i just hope the other ride wasnt stolen

Old 11-27-2003, 03:56 AM

Those are awesome stories... I've always thought it would be cool to do something like that

Old 11-27-2003, 03:34 PM

Make a table outta of the messed up rim. Thats what I did with mine. Has a nice touch to my room.

2004 Diamond Graphite G35 Coupe 6MT, Premium Package, Aero Package, DVD Nav

Old 11-27-2003, 10:59 PM

Dude,

Glad to hear you caught them and I'm DYING ABSOLUTELY DYING to know the outcome. Let us know what the State Troopers do to the lady and her piece of **** kids.