G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

Strictly Z update.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-03-2003, 08:33 PM
Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts
Strictly Z update.

Wife said I got a package today, probably the clear corners I ordered on Monday. If thats the case that was FAST!! A++. The Bra I called on today and UPS probably lost that, so Yuchi "sp" said he would call Colgain and have it shipped out directly from them and I would get it in about 2-3 days I can't ask for any better service than that. So far I give him a A+

2004 Coupe, 5AT, Twilight blue / Willow int. 18's, Aero, tint, Pemium.

Old 12-04-2003, 07:12 PM
Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts
Re: Strictly Z update.

Clear corners came in Yesterday, took only 2 days to get them A++ ... I am willing to pay a premium price for good service. Thanks Yuchi.

By the way, they look great with the hyper bulbs in them and match my fog / high, and clearance now. Now cant wait for my K&N CAI to get here. = )

2004 Coupe, 5AT, Twilight blue / Willow int. 18's, Aero, tint, Pemium.

Old 12-04-2003, 10:11 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I know my post might get delete due to StricktlyZ is the sponsor of this website. But i really see no point of paying $20 more or even more if including the emblems for the "premium" service. Honest speaking, Courtesy do have the same kind of good service that StricktlyZ provide, i e-mailed them more than 10 times regarding different questions and it was replied within 1 business day "everytime". I also have tried order from StricktlyZ before so i know they have the "same good service". (Didn't buy it from them in the end because my credit card problem by that time. And in term of "speed of delivery", my shipment was sent on monday and i got in on tuesday morning, plus i am in Canada. I don't think any other company can beat this efficiency. btw, i don't know you cannot post good special prices from other stores other than sponsor. Isn't this forum a place for all g35 drivers to share information also including the best price on parts?

Old 12-05-2003, 04:03 AM
Premier Member

Neohh,

It shouldnt get deleted..
I understand your post but

StrictlyZ isnt just a sponsor. StrictlyZ are the guys that put this site together for everyone to enjoy. How do I know this cause I'm the one that did it all and I own both.

I never like to put it that way but its the truth.
I'm a car nut just like anyone else that visits this site and I hate to come across as a salesman cause I'm not. I just love cars and now this is what I do to get by. We (StrictlyZ) are in it for the passion of what we do cars and people, If we were in it for the money I'm sure we would have taken another route.

Our pricing may be a bit more then them but in all honesty we do our best to get the best pricing for the customers and we try to relish that back into the community.

Example: I've been working for the past 2 weeks on moving the site to a faster server and implement new features to this site so others can enjoy. Like a better forum program, and admin features for the moderators to update the content more frequently rather than me doing it manually.

And the more time I work on the site trying to improve it the less I'm able to help out on the store side to help move volumn and get even better pricing. Something I cant say most other places will do.

Another example is this:
Look at the time I replied to your post... This is more than a Day Job to me. (StrictlyZ/G35Driver)

So with all that said All I can say is support us and we'll support you. If your out to save money then sure search the interenet there are tons of places out there. But honestly if you did the actual calculations with shipping and what not your not saving an emormous amount of cash. If your out to get the best bang for the buck then support us.(StrictlyZ) .

Sorry if I rambled on to much.
Kyle

Old 12-05-2003, 05:18 AM

i think i talked to you when i ordered my clears...

03.5 G35 Sedan 6MT
Brilliant Silver / Black Leather
Premium / Sport / Clear Front Markers / 28% Tint
350Z tube + Stillen Hi-Flow Airbox

Old 12-05-2003, 07:31 AM

I have ordered from strictlyz before and they are great. Nice people, fast shipping and reasonable prices, even if they arent the lowest around. I will definitely buy from them again and i want to thank everyone that has supported the g35 community. Keep up the good work.

shaam

Old 12-05-2003, 09:22 AM

I also have ordered from Strictly Z and they were amazing. I would call them going above and beyond the call of duty. I just wished you guys carried more stuff so i could order more often from you guys. I find myself having to order from I-M racing because they have a better selection. If you guys had more stuff then i would defiantly buy from you. In my book service is just as important as the price and u guys have the best service around.

Good luck with the store and thanks for creating this forum so we all can obsess more about our G

<a href="mailto:Carlos3186@hotmail....otmail.com</a>

Old 12-05-2003, 09:43 AM
Multi-Spoked Mod

Hehehehe.

Sedan owner but wana say THANKS KYLE!!

Old 12-05-2003, 10:23 AM

'nuther sedan owner.....have to say the Yuichi is the most responsive forum owner/business owner I have run across.

I second the desire for them to have more stuff for my baby...yes, price does talk - - - but I can't complain, as they have given us all a "free" membership to G35driver.com

and that, folks, is priceless!

'03 Sedan 5a: BS/G, Prem, Aero/Body, Sport, Nav
Click for MODS or Vote at Online Showoff

Old 12-05-2003, 11:24 AM
IQ9

I have also supported Strictly Z and will continue to do so. I have had no issue with parts for my 350 Z or my G. I also have an advantage though-for me not Kyle or Yuichi[img]/w3timages/icons/wink.gif[/img]. I get to walk-in ask questions in person. I think that it's unfornutate that Kyle had to respond instead of other members reponding but in this case the answers must come from THE SOURCE. Great work Kyle and Yuichi!!

03.5 Sedan/B. Silver/Prem/Winter/Aero/Tint/Rims
69 Chevelle Hard Top BB/4.11's/Posi

Old 12-05-2003, 12:16 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'd just like to add one more point:
<blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr>

btw, i don't know you cannot post good special prices from other stores other than sponsor. Isn't this forum a place for all g35 drivers to share information also including the best price on parts?

<hr></blockquote>
Yes, we are a forum for all G35 drivers to share information, including prices and service from non-sponsors. The only thing we try to police is the owners/salespeople from a non-sponsor company touting their own products. If you're a consumer, and found something worth mentioning, go ahead. Plus, we have a Buyer's Feedback forum where you can post good or bad comments about any company in one place.

2003.5 G35 Sedan Desert Platinum/Graphite Premium/Sport/Aero/Nav/Winter

Old 12-05-2003, 12:33 PM
Received 35 Likes on 12 Posts

GodZilla (SuperMan)
12/05/03 01:03 AM

StrictlyZ isnt just a sponsor. StrictlyZ are the guys that put this site together for everyone to enjoy. How do I know this cause I'm the one that did it all and I own both.

I never like to put it that way but its the truth.
I'm a car nut just like anyone else that visits this site and I hate to come across as a salesman cause I'm not. I just love cars and now this is what I do to get by. We (StrictlyZ) are in it for the passion of what we do cars and people, If we were in it for the money I'm sure we would have taken another route.

Example: I've been working for the past 2 weeks on moving the site to a faster server and implement new features to this site so others can enjoy. Like a better forum program, and admin features for the moderators to update the content more frequently rather than me doing it manually.

And the more time I work on the site trying to improve it the less I'm able to help out on the store side to help move volumn and get even better pricing. Something I cant say most other places will do.

Another example is this:
Look at the time I replied to your post... This is more than a Day Job to me. (StrictlyZ/G35Driver)

So with all that said All I can say is support us and we'll support you.

Sorry if I rambled on to much.
Kyle
__________________________________________________ _

Ok, your talking about having a passion for this site, a place for us to enjoy and to promote your business. Yet, I see something a little differently in whom you choose to glorify into leadership positions. I was a moderator on another automotive web forum, now I am a administration team member for them, so I know the whole geo political score and the type of talk that gets discussed behind the scene's. My contention is that you are by and large ingoring the bread and butter of your membership base, the knowledgable members that provide the most answers to questions being asked by other members. Frankly, point blank several of us provide answers that no one else can give and go out of our way to provide them. Equally pointiant is the fact that the answers we are dishing out offten are being asked to make a purchase decision, either from your store or from your paid sponcers. Mike at Gruppe-S and Jeff and Jason at Performance Nissan know me and my support for their business as I have frequently chimmed in to answer technical questions that are being asked of them or I point people in their direction. Point is, members like DaveO, socalted, gurgenpb, and myself provide this site and you a wealth of info that is not capable of being delivered by your current leadership. It's time to break out of the closed political web you have spun yourself into and promote one of them into a moderator roll. Until that happens and we turn a new page in our how we pick leaders booklet, I will no longer post any technical information on this site. And givin the evidance of reviewing my past posts on this site, that cannot not be trivialized. I am,........... on strike.

Promote those that Know the G35, not those that know off topic or the regional forums. A user's past posts tells all, stop insulting those of us that give the answers on the these cars!

Old 12-05-2003, 02:33 PM
O.F. Administrator
Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

I too have dealt many times with StrictlyZ and will continue to do so since the bonus is that it helps support this site. And we all know how much fun that is.
Great site Yuichi and Kyle, and it's a pleasure to do business with you.
GSM

<font color=red>GSM</font color=red> <font color=black>Silverstone Coupe</font color=black>

Old 12-05-2003, 02:54 PM
Staff ALUMNI
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Let's see if I can answer this without it being taken out of context and start a war. Posting on a medium such as this is very difficult and things are many times taken wrong.

GSedan35, I think we all went over this once before. The Admin and Mod duties are for us to police the site and enforce the policies. That being said, Technical Knowledge and Know How is NOT required for Moderator duties. Like you said a Forum such as this, is for us all to communicate and gather information about a car we all love.
By you not posting your insights and help to those that ask questions seems a little selfish and self promoting, just because you are not a Moderator. I understand your being an Administrator on another site makes you feel that you should be one here as well, but making you one now because of your comments and feelings would make it a politcal issue, which you say is how we make our decisions on right now. Which by the way like yourself the Admins and Mods here are all volunteers and we vote as a group whom we offer these positions to, so yes in that way we are political. As you know it is a sometimes tedious and thankless role we play. Outside of that we elect people to these positions based on how and what they post on G35Driver, not their technical knowledge of the "G" or computers.

We don't feel Glorified as you say, 'cause mostly all we do is try and keep the peace between "AT vs MT" , "Coupe vs Sedan Looks" and flaming, bashing and cursing.

So we leave it to members such as yourself to provide and help us all by posting your insights and sharing your knowledge. Thanks and be safe.

Peace.

We Miss and Love You!

Old 12-05-2003, 03:00 PM
Unimaginative, Indecisive User

ok... this is what i don't get. why is there such a large concern over becoming a moderator? from my understanding, their main function is not to be "leaders," but rather, the forum "police" -- they watch over the posts and provide technical SITE help (like posting images and links). and do you know what being a moderator here gets you? <font color=blue>(1)</font color=blue> access to moderator/admin forums (which is basically discussing how to handle the socially-oriented situations of the forum or minor site details), <font color=blue>(2)</font color=blue> an edit button on everyone's posts so that you can modify them if necessary, and <font color=blue>(3)</font color=blue> some other purchasing perks. that is basically it.

gsedan35... if you are truly in it as a car enthusiast and wish to offer that G35 knowledge base that you have, then you will do it without being given moderator privileges or any other type of "gift." besides, this is not the only G35 site on the internet. there is freshalloy.com, nico.com, and other newly started sites. HINT: no one is forcing/begging you to stay. you will just post your expertise on some other board and the forum members from here will find it anyway. my point is, don't complain about who gets to be a moderator and then threaten everyone the way you did. that shows your true intentions for posting, and i, for one, am not a fan of glory hounds.

anyway, i do hope you are just having a bad day at work and that you wish to stay because you don't want to leave based on something as little as not getting moderator privileges. and think about it, what good is all your expertise if you have no novices to listen to you? there is more to this site than edit-button powers, and i hope that you eventually see that.

[img]/w3timages/icons/smile.gif[/img] this is by far my longest post ever!

<font color=purple>.g35girl.</font color=purple>

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Strictly Z update.