G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

My baby keyed at Valley Fair Shopping Center

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-07-2003, 07:25 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My baby keyed at Valley Fair Shopping Center

I went to the Valley Fair Shopping Center to do a quick purchase and 20 min later I was coming back to my car and saw my worst nightmare.... Somebody keyed the driver's side door and front panel. I am so F***ing pissed!!! I almost cried on the way back home. Thank god I did not see those Mother F***ers keying my car or I would be in jail now.

I know, it is just a car... but I work hard for my $$$ and I hate jealous scumbags....

Sorry guys, just had to vent.....

Old 12-07-2003, 07:29 PM
Re: My baby keyed at Valley Fair Shopping Center

Yeah.. people like that are just ignorant scum!

5AT- premiumpackage /performance package/ K&N

Old 12-07-2003, 07:30 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

that sucks man. I hope that crap doesn't happen to me.

2003 G35 Coupe 6mt Diamond Graphite
1992 Jeep Cherokee Blk 5.5 RE lift /w 33s
AIM= bkchang79

Old 12-07-2003, 07:30 PM
G (enie) FUNK ERA

Sorry to hear that man, that really sucks!
I guess there is nothing else I can say but, try to find a good shop to take care of this crap.
Those f#$%ers should not see tomorrow's sun!

2004 G35C 6MT DG/Gr/Prem/NAV/A.Pedals/C.Corners/C.Bra/PIAA [img]/w3timages/icons/cool.gif[/img]

Old 12-07-2003, 07:52 PM

Sorry to hear that gxxxv, We all feel your anger toward jealous low lives. I don't know about everyone else but I always cringe when I hear stories about or even see a car that has been keyed. Anyways, hope it wasn't to bad and that there is something you can do to fix it?

Old 12-07-2003, 08:50 PM

Sorry to hear that gxxxv. Hearing this story, makes me not want to leave my G anywhere. Luckily, we don't have such people at work.

G35 Coupe. Diamond Graphite, Graphite, Premium and wheel and Tire package. Zaino Baby.

Old 12-07-2003, 09:11 PM

Sorry to hear that, I fell your pain. There are alot of low-lifes out there and believe me their lives must suck big time. Let me break it down for your. The rich will not key your car, likely hood is very very low because they will have nothing to gain by keying your car. The middle class most likely will not because they probably have a similar nice car as you and do not wish the same sh*t to happen to them. Its 99.9% the low income "poor", "no future" motherf*ckers that only in their dreams that they can ever have anything nice. Yes, like I said the "POOR" LOW INCOME, BUT IT MIGHT NOT, SO I ONLY PUT 99.9%. CASE IN POINT, I HAVE HAD OWN BMW'S MERCEDE'S AND NOW MY AWESOME G35 COUPE BUT ONLY PEOPLE WITH JUNK AND CHEAP CARS THAT TAILGATE AND LEAVE ONLY INCHES FROM YOUR REAR BUMPER, NOW THIS HAPPENS EVERY SINGLE DAY. I RARELY SEE A BMW, LEXUS, AUDI OR MERCEDES TAILGATE OR LEAVE ONLY INCHES FROM MY G'S ***. THIS MIGHT NOT APPLY 100% OF THE TIME BUT 99% IS PRETTY CLOSE.

ALSO, I JUST NEED TO ADD THAT TODAY IT WAS RAINING LIGHTLY AND "OUR G JUST LOOK AWESOME, AWESOME, AWESOME, AWESOME, AWESOME and because of this there are going to be alot of very jeulous people out there

To all g-friends out there, just be save.

Old 12-07-2003, 09:17 PM

You have my sympathies man...

Just curious.... what city/state is this shopping center?

3/15/04: First baby due
Therefore.....
11/18/03:
Traded '03 350Z AT Touring
for
'03 G35c AT - NAV, Performance, Aero
HUD speedometer anyone?

Old 12-07-2003, 09:50 PM

Don't forget the door dingger!!!!!!!
People drive cheap cars don't really care, when they r getting out of their car. They WILL open the door ALL the way AND as HARD as they can in order to bang some1's door.! People just don't care these dayz. I have 2 door dings and scratches that I can't even complaint to nobody. How's that sound.?

Nuttin chillin in da holydae in

Old 12-07-2003, 09:57 PM

Logical, I have a problem with your logic, especially the way you put down the poor. Most of the time, when I am in my Corolla, it's those in BMWs, Mercs, Lexus', who are up my a$$, even if there are cars infront of me. For all we know it could have been a jealous 330 who keyed his G. It might be a way to get back at us, since they can't beat us racing. Sorry bro, but I don't like the way you look down at poor.

G35 Coupe. Diamond Graphite, Graphite, Premium and wheel and Tire package. Zaino Baby.

Old 12-07-2003, 10:02 PM

Valley fair if i am correct is in Santa Clara, California. Next to San Jose. I used to live there and been there quite a few time. I am suprise that it happen to you. I might expect that to occur at East Wrick but not Valley Fair. Well next time go to Palo Alto mall man.

Regardless, i am glad that you didn't see the bastard that did it. Not worth jail time for people like that.

g35mt

Old 12-07-2003, 10:06 PM

You know who I hate are those "soccer mom's" minivan drivers who pull into parking all off center. Actually there are some guys who fit that description too. People either have no depth perception or just don't give a d@mn. And once one person parks off center it just sets off a chain reaction where other cars are forced to park so they can just get in and out of their cars..........

Old 12-07-2003, 10:06 PM

I had something similar to that happen to my old car. I had a 2001 Mitsubishi Galant Customized with almost everything imaginable in it (Turbo, Bodykit, Dual Exhaust ect...). I had a Carbon Fiber Hood on that car too. Well one day, i got out of school, i saw my worst nightmare. Some Guy keyed the words "My Car is better than yours" in my 500 dollar Evo Carbon Fiber Hood. I WAS PISSED AS [censored]! I finally found out who did it... and confronted him. He denied it and finally after some "persuasion" he finally confessed.. but said i could never prove it and i was out of luck. This was true! This kid had a Galant too... i used to be friend with him. So i found out his license number and went to work. My friend's brother used to boost cars as a child... until he got caught and reformed. I got him to boost his car, strip it completely,,, even took out the engine. The only thing that was left was the frame and the hood.. I left the hood for one reason.. my engraving "My Car is better than yours". I ended up trading in the Galant and getting the G. kid moved away so there's no chance he's gonna get to this car. (I had a little persuasion in him moving too ) YOU NEVER [censored] WITH AN ARAB'S CAR! I also kicked in some Soccer Mom's GMC YOUKON DOOR PANELS. ****in bitch left a door ding (HUGE) in my door.. while i watched!! and then told me to my face that it was small and i shouldn't care... Kicked in all four door panels... and stole her tail-gate.

2004 Infiniti G35 Coupe 6MT - Premium ]| Aero |[ Bose ]| Z-Tube |[
2003.5 Infiniti G35 Sedan 5AT - Premium ]| AeroKit |[ Spoiler ]|

Best of both worlds

Old 12-07-2003, 10:43 PM

I am sorry to hear. I absolutely hate people who don't have respect at other's property . I wish I could those motherf'ers .

------------------------
Mod: Borla exhaust / Nismo sway bar / Z duct / Amsoil air filter [img]/w3timages/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

Old 12-07-2003, 11:07 PM

Got my car keyed like 4 scratches on the trunk in Daly City. This was on thanksgiving day. I should have known that it would get scratched there. There are a lot of haters there up north.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: My baby keyed at Valley Fair Shopping Center