G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

Got into an accident tonight, think it's totalled :(

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-24-2007, 10:33 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
how much did you end up getting from the insurance company?

Old 04-24-2007, 10:34 PM
Received 21 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by cup0spam
I think I'm going to purchase a 2007 fully loaded G35 Sedan 6MT as a replacement. I got one as a loaner a few weeks ago and I loved it.
I saw one that was slammed while I was on my way to school. Beautiful car...Glad to hear everything is okay with you...

Old 04-25-2007, 12:06 AM
Staff ALUMNI
Received 45 Likes on 35 Posts
Cupospam,

Thank God you and your passenger are okay. Sorry to see your car totalled. I almost cried.

Here are some advice:

Keep all of your medical bills together... you'll need them in the lawsuit and both insurance companies (yours and the person who'd hit you) they may ask to see them. Plus this can be deducted from your income tax - anything out of pocket.

Keep all of the pics you have here and other ones you may not have posted together with your medical bills.

Get copies of your passenger's medical bills as well that may have resulted from this accident.

If ever you feel any aches, pains, whatever it is that you may incurred from this accident, go see a doctor and note everything the doctor says.

Keep in touch with your witnesses.

Call your insurance company twice a month - minimum during these times and ask for an update, that is if they don't call you for an update.

If you have incurred any bills such as rental cars, keep those receipts. It will be part of your suit. Anything that costs money because of the accident, keep the receipt.

I hope you're not feeling too badly. Delayed injuries can occur too from an auto accident, especially as bad as this one. So, if a year from now, you start feeling migraines when you didn't get them before, again, it may be a result from the accident.

I was a passenger in a car and went through the windshield a long time ago and I had delayed injuries and felt some pains due to the accident.

Just some friendly suggestions. Good luck.