G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

MY G GOT HIT

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-06-2003, 11:40 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MY G GOT HIT

I am so tired of imigrants coming to america and feeling as if the rules of the United States of America do not apply to them. I had a little dumbass 15 year old kid decide that he didn't want to be in the turn lane so he jerked his car back in to the left lane of straight traffic and failed to see the backend of my G in his way. Spun me through the intersection, then the bastard tried to run but a 98 Camaro is no match for the G, as I proceed to chase him I had the police on the other line telling them where I was at and what was going on. Finally he stopped and got out, as I VERY calmly asked what his problem was and check to see if he had insurance, he troubled me with the question of " What's that?". Now as I sit waiting on the cops to show up I realize that today is Feb. 5th, 5 months to the day that I got my G. I was pissed. So the outcome of this story is the cop called me today and said that there was a warrant out for his arrest because he gave false information and this was his 3rd time caught driving without a license. Viva La Pigs! For one time the cops do something right. Well the moral to this story is, If you ever see any kinda car with a Polk Audio Sticker right next to a MOMO sitcker and fringe hanging from the headliner STAY THE F__K AWAY!

Old 02-06-2003, 11:54 AM
Re: MY G GOT HIT

Don't blame it on immigrants man, that's kinda ignorant. I've had old white people hit me two times, one of them didn't even seem to notice and kept on going. I've never had a "immigrant" hit me. Sorry about your ride though, that straight sucks. That guy was a total A$$hole. Good thing I believe in Karma.

Andrew

2003 coupe 6MT blue premium aero (on order)

Old 02-06-2003, 12:25 PM

you would be ignorant to believe that someone who cant speak english can follow american driving rules.go to flushing ny and tell me that its not cause theyre not from this country.cant speak and understand language but you can drive thats nuts!!!!! old peopl *** well after sixty cut it up!!!.

Old 02-06-2003, 12:25 PM

..damn.. sorry to hear that... im glad you chased him down.. you shoulda slapped him a few times... but yeah the immagrant thing isnt good to say...

..pestilence..

Old 02-06-2003, 12:45 PM

Well technically I'm an immigrant, moved here when I was 3 (Canada) and don't give me that [censored]....how about you go to some other country and try driving there? Like where you drive on the left? Not that easy to learn how to drive in another country. He was an *** don't get me wrong..the fact that he didn't have a license or insurance is the big thing, and his bad skills, but you can find ppl like that right here without looking at any particular group of people.

Red/Canadian

Old 02-06-2003, 01:22 PM

true that..

we shouldn't generalize. i've seen stupid drivers everywhere in every sector of society and background. that guy didn't have insurance or a valid license, so shoudn't even be on the road.. there are a lot of "natives" like that, too, though.

anyway, sorry bout the car. i know how that feels and it sucks cuz it disrupts your life. makes me wanna start doing more defensive instead of offensive driving.. but where's the fun in that??

'03 G35 Sedan: ivory/aero body/sport/sunroof
Warning: Objects in mirror are FASTER than they appear

Old 02-06-2003, 01:25 PM

Okay you must be kidding me. I said immigrant because thats what he was, that was not racial comment I didn't not single anyone out. And by the way would you have fett the same if I said a redneck hit me. NO although it is a slang word for white people. And saying your an immigrant because your from canada, well I would expect that coming from a Canadian. J/K Easy everyone this is a major problem I spent very hard earned money on my car, and I am not going to let anyone no matter immigrant or citizen get away with breaking the law. You should feel the same these are the people that are making our insurance rates sky rocket. And this is exactly one the reasons that your insurance companies lobby the goverment about immigrants to the US trying to get drivers lic.

Old 02-06-2003, 01:32 PM

No man, immigrant was a racist response. You don't know if he was an immigrant or not. Just because he was hispanic? Maybe he didn't speak English very well, so what. Neither of those characteristics means he was from another country. I know plenty of people here who don't speak English and are native born from legal immigrants. Give me a break. I would be also offended if you had said redneck. It is not just "these people" that make our insurance rates go sky high. Remember, someone in your family was an immigrant at some time too.

Andrew

2003 coupe 6MT blue premium aero (on order)

Old 02-06-2003, 01:35 PM

"I am so tired of imigrants coming to america and feeling as if the rules of the United States of America do not apply to them."

you said "immigrants".. plural.. so u were classifying pretty much all immigrants into your post. i'm sure u didn't mean it racially, but reading it in the way you typed it almost comes off that way. and i think Ed came from Asia when he was 3. Not canada.

Yeah, immigrants should have to abide by the rules, esp. when it comes to insurance and drivers licenses. maybe the driving test should be more stringent but for everybody, not just immigrants. no exceptions. You have to admit that a lot of the high insurance rates come from "racers" like some of us on this forum and so many idiots that just don't know when to slow down or are overagressive.. not to mention all the drunk drivers out there.

Old 02-06-2003, 01:47 PM

I know what you mean....when I get cut off or see someone do something stupid I automatically consider that person as belonging to one of three groups (I won't say which) but I'm surprised as often as not when I actually get to see the driver. Yes some groups are thought to be worse drivers than others but I find that in forums or newgroups or whatever it is better not to focus on a particular group of people. You can say he was an A$$ because he was...but try not to link being an A$$ with any particular group.

Just to let you know...I wasn't really offended but I just didn't think that the statement was fair regardless.

And yes I immigrated from Korea to Canada when I was 3.
Red/Canadian<P ID="edit"><FONT class="small"><EM>Edited by EdRedS on 02/06/03 10:48 AM.</EM></FONT></P>

Old 02-06-2003, 01:47 PM

Okay Okay, If there are any immigrants out there that I hurt there feelings, I'm Sorry! I should have known not to say immigrants. Please don' t take any offense to me saying immigrants. I don't think that immigrants can't drive. I'm Sorry

Old 02-06-2003, 01:51 PM

from what I read from you posting, I rather think you should blame 'a little dumbass 15 year old kid ', not the imigrants.
you know, there are many kids like that, white, black, asian.., America born or not...

Silver/Graphite/Premium/Sports/Winter and love it

Old 02-06-2003, 01:51 PM

Actually I wasn't offended but I did agree with a few things. Immigrants should make an effort to learn the rules and traditions...etc. of the place to which they have moved (while still maintaining cultural heritage) and I wouldn't say they are bad drivers as a group....just that they have much to learn. If anything I would question the person who gave them a license.

In your particular case...THAT @&*^$%#()# shouldn't be on the road and I hope he gets caught and punished to the full extent of the law.

Red/Canadian

Old 02-06-2003, 01:54 PM

with that much trouble with the law, shouldn't that kid be deported by now?

Old 02-06-2003, 01:55 PM

Guys give him a break!
I'm an immigrant (10yrs here in US from former Soviet Union) and I totally understand his situation. Besides, I don't think he meant it the racial way. It's so typical to alot of people that come to US. Believe me I personally know people that are that way (being ignorant of US basic laws). If the same thing happened to anyone of you you'll be saying something close to what he said.
Obviously not all are like that but still.....
Sorry man. Hope your insurance will cover

Vote 4 my G-FORCE

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: MY G GOT HIT