G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

Oh No not again! "so he hit me and took off on me"

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-02-2004, 10:04 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Oh No not again! "so he hit me and took off on me"

I was in Boston last night about to drop off my friend after partying it up in Fanuiel Hall.....Patriots!! Anyways we are stopped at a stop light and all of the sudden some guy comes flying right into my left back bumper (is that even considered a bumper??) So he pulls over to the side of the rode and my two boys both get out of the car quick (right passenger seat auto return not working now) one hops on the phone and the other approaches the car. The moment my door opens and I get out this [censored] in his grand marquee takes off.

I hopped in my G left my boys at the scene and took off after him. Got on the phone wiht the 911 they transferred me to one police station....Where they told me that I was in the wrong town and needed to contact the other police station, she then proceeded to give me the wrong number. So I called 911 again and got the right people on the phone.

I know it was foolish to chase this guy but for anyone that remembers the same thing happened to me on the highway a couple months ago and I'm still $500 lighter due to the fact that the other driver is a liar and claims I took off.

After a 20min chase at speeds ranging from 30mph - 60mph through Boston, the 911 operator suggested that I drop back and let the police handle it. My boys let me know that the police were now at the scene and really pissed that "I left the scene of an accident". So I returned to the scene where I was checked out by an EMT, the cop asked me a bunch of questions, his partner ([censored]) gave a flashlight looking of my G from the outside...I assume looking for Super Bowl party favors. There was another guy on the street who witnessed the whole accident I shouldn't have an issue with me "leaving the scene". As for the other cars around us that witnessed it NOT ONE stopped, a couple actually peeled off on the red light after the accident happened.

The damage to the car consists of a dent to the back and a scrape. Amazingly the tail light wasn't touched. For some reason my door alignment looks a little off.

I am a hit and run magnet. Could have been alot worst. Hopefully I can get this thing handled and done without having to dish out another deductible. If that means waiting a week or two to get my G fixed...then let it be. I AM MAD!

G35 Coupe Brilliant Silver/Graphite/Premium/Aero/ Blizzaks and 17's till March /

Old 02-02-2004, 11:04 AM
G (enie) FUNK ERA
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Re: Oh No not again! "so he hit me and took off on me"

Sorry to hear that man, this really sucks. I guess you have some really weird karma hovering above you....
There is nothing else I can say, but good luck.
Hopefully that f%&$%er will get his a$$ nailed.

2004 G35C 6MT DG/Gr/Prem/NAV/A.Pedals/C.Corners/C.Bra/PIAA/Grnd.Kit/Rebadged [img]/w3timages/icons/cool.gif[/img]

Old 02-02-2004, 11:29 AM
i.love.gold
Received 18 Likes on 15 Posts

Tell me you got his license plate #?

Ivory Pearl coupe

Old 02-02-2004, 08:25 PM
G SQUAD

Damn man thats terrible. I remember reading the about the first one. How does this happen to you twice? Thats crazy. Hope your ride gets fixed up qwick. And did u get the plates??

Old 02-02-2004, 09:00 PM

my boys got the plate and I also got the plate on our little mini chase. There giving the guy 24 hours to report the accident and give his version.

Just washed my car that day too.

G35 Coupe Brilliant Silver/Graphite/Premium/Aero/ Blizzaks and 17's till March /

Old 02-02-2004, 10:22 PM

sorry to hear that as well. it is pretty upsetting how irresponsible some drivers can be.. i hope everything works out for you.

04 G35C 5AT, Black/Graphite, Premium, Aero, Performance,

Old 02-02-2004, 11:33 PM

That slime should be tarred and feathered. Hope everything turns out for the better.

2004 LR/Willow Auto Coupe, NAV, Premium, Performance, Aero pkg, Splash.

RIP babygirl

Old 02-03-2004, 07:19 AM
G (enie) FUNK ERA
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sixone,
Keep us posted on the out come.

2004 G35C 6MT DG/Gr/Prem/NAV/A.Pedals/C.Corners/C.Bra/PIAA/Grnd.Kit/Rebadged [img]/w3timages/icons/cool.gif[/img]