G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

Shes Gone... Finally Writing About It

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-30-2007, 11:28 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Klumzyee
I know how you feel same situation cept the guy didnt run I was hit and ended up hitting two more cars because of that. but yeah best of luck to you =) and hey who knows a few more years maybe the G37 or skyline

- Eric

Damn Bro. Sorry to hear that. I can totally relate to how you feel man. And I love the way you think. lol I tried to go to a Nissan dealer and leave a deposit on a Skyline. hahaha. They laughed... I even told them I'd leave it to em in cash... I knew it was a long shot but not too many people would reject 40K cash. hahaha

Old 11-30-2007, 11:31 PM
Originally Posted by prelude555
sorry for your loss bro, just be thankful your still here typing this up.
maybe next time keep driving @ 80mph instead of slowing down, he probaly wouldnt have hit you lol jk.
you did the right thing, just so happen your at the wrong place at the wrong time.

Hey Bro!!! LoL There is not one day that I dont think about that scenario. lol NOT ONE DAY! One of the mods I miss the most and got commented on the most was the Projectors I got from you! lol Those things were BEAU-TI-FUL!!! Glad to see you on this board still. Last time I talked to you, you were gettin ready to trade-in.

Old 11-30-2007, 11:35 PM
Originally Posted by SIR NUPE A LOT
Damn man, sorry to hear about your accident! Sue his Insurance company silly! Believe me, you have a good case! Also congrats on the new addition to your family, you will forget about that G in no time, with a new baby around the corner!

Oh and how much for that AMP?!
BELIEVE ME. Its in the process. I got this feeling that this is gonna be a long draining case. It seems so cut and dry to us, but we all know about this country's justice system. Its funny how this guys insurance company is throwing 5 digit numbers at me now when just a couple of weeks ago they weren't offering me a dime. I guess the second my lawyer mentioned he was going for this guys drivers license rather then just for some money... it opened their eyes. My lawyer is pretty cut-throat. lol I dont mind payin him what he's owed. The guy is entertaining to watch in action. lol

Old 11-30-2007, 11:38 PM
Originally Posted by mastarip
you dumb $hit
lol I LOVE THIS BOARD! I did get to save the engine and tranny. Sittin at a friends shop. Hopefully one day I find a G with a zillion miles on it so I can get it for cheap and put my old heart into someone elses G. lol

Old 11-30-2007, 11:46 PM
Im Lucky...

I feel pretty lucky guys. It still bothers me thinking about how I almost died and didn't get to hear the clatter of my first childs feet. Don't take anything for granted people. I see life in a whole new light now. The sky is bluer then it ever has been to me. The grass is greener. The sun is brighter. All I guess im trying to say is that dont wait for a life threatening incident to slow life down. Stop and enjoy it. Be4 the accident I was in a rush to do everything. School, Work, Friends, Family, gotta do this and go do that. Enjoy the things you love and the company of those who love you.

Obviously you guys can tell by the way Im running on that it still bothers me... and its still at the top of my mind. hahaha SORRY!

Old 12-01-2007, 12:07 AM
****defected****

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
damn flip i feel your pain...thank god your okay and congratulations on being a father. time to get a new canvas and paint something different.