G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

My Stock Wheels/tires got Stolen..READ please

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-04-2004, 07:13 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: My Stock Wheels/tires got Stolen..READ please

Well, when i go to the bodyshop, Do i just tell them how much those stock wheels/tires cost and just ask them i'm gonna get the wheels for myself?? since Stillen(one of my option) does have the volks in stock in their warehouse, I could just pick them up right away... also since where they jack the car, two sides were bent, So I'm assuming this will take 3-5 days to fix that problems....after getting my car back, I'm gonna get some nice alarm systems for sure and the best wheel locks I can find..... Well I hope this does not happen to anyone out there, So once again "Be careful" and have a great weekend... i'll post updates and pics.....

<font color=blue>*2004 DG 6-MT, Premium, Side Molding, Alum pedal sets, Aero Package, JWT Popcharger+Z-Tube for Now</font color=blue>

Old 04-04-2004, 07:19 AM

I'm assuming Towing truck company drivers are one of the theft list.....In my apartment complex, they always tow the cars, since its very strick.... Seriously, I really hope they can be caught someday and pay for what they did wrong...

<font color=blue>*2004 DG 6-MT, Premium, Side Molding, Alum pedal sets, Aero Package, JWT Popcharger+Z-Tube for Now</font color=blue>

Old 04-04-2004, 02:35 PM

Dopey...thats not true. When the insurance cuts me a check they cut the check to both my name and IFS. I've been in two hit and runs with my car and both times the deductible check and the regular check were cut in both names.

Think about it, if they were Volks that were taking from the car...why would it be the responsibility of IFS to decide what to do with the car??

OG 03.5

Old 04-05-2004, 12:57 PM

I just want to make absolutely sure.

Flux, you did NOT have wheel locks, correct? I'm just making sure that I do not have a false sense of protection and the need to upgrade to outside mounted infrared cameras is not necessary

-Chris

Old 04-05-2004, 01:04 PM
Premier Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Okay, first of all take a deep breath, chill out. This could be a good thing.. can you say AFTERMARKET WHEELS!? At least they didn't stick your car on the ground, they put it on pepsi things. The cops should fingerprint them if they were smart. Just be happy they didn't take your calipers too.

Thanks - Joey Avino

Old 04-05-2004, 01:06 PM
Premier Member

Also, you might want to clean and Zanio your brakes and calipers while the wheels are off.. hehe!

Thanks - Joey Avino

Old 04-05-2004, 02:50 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

That's why I have 2 sets of wheel locks on my G!

Old 04-05-2004, 02:54 PM

That's it, I am getting 5 sets of wheel locks. Additionally, you don't need to blur out your license plate as your car can't be driven away by thieves.

-Chris

Old 04-05-2004, 03:53 PM

haha... i did clean my calipers, anyhow I'm gonna get a check from the insurance company today $4,860.88 just for the wheels/tires plus Tax and the 2 sets of wheel locks.... Therefore, I'm gonna shop for the wheels and tires today and tomorrow.... Prob..19" VolksLE37T or BBS RGR with what tires do u guys recommend?? Nitto555, Toyo, S-03?? or michelin??

Old 04-05-2004, 04:01 PM

Oh wells, i'm gonna call southbay Infiniti right now and see what they gonna say about my wheel locks.... "Is there any chance I can get something from the Southbay dealership?? Since when i purchased the car, they told me that i have a wheel locks...So i'm gonna find out what they gonna say..

Old 04-05-2004, 04:20 PM

Flux that was quick......and I'm suprised they cut you a check without taking out your deductible....weird.

There is so much insurance fraud in the Boston area that they tend to take quite some time to investigate.

OG 03.5

Old 04-05-2004, 04:28 PM

my deductible ish $500.00 So i gotta pay this... I have to go to the bodyshop right now and meet with insurance agent to discuss about aftermarket wheels and damages for my car... True for insurance fraud, but i guess i'm lucky.... i'll update of what happens...

Old 04-06-2004, 01:17 AM

Hi everybody.... help me choose the wheels/Tires... I'm about to get either 19" LE37T or BBS RGR's with Toyo T1 tires....I'm not sure which one to get...

Old 04-06-2004, 01:31 AM

BBS RGRs man!

2003 G35 Coupe 6mt Diamond Graphite
AIM= bkchang79

Old 04-06-2004, 01:41 AM

yeah bruce??? the price i got with Toyo T1 is same amount of LE37T... so i should get them then... wow, hard to decide which one to get.... LE37T ish hella nice, i went to stillen to check out Volks/BBS since they have in stock, So i did saw them in person, and both are hella niceeeeeee..... but oh wells... let see more votesss

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: My Stock Wheels/tires got Stolen..READ please