G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

My Stock Wheels/tires got Stolen..READ please

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-03-2004, 03:42 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Stock Wheels/tires got Stolen..READ please

HI everybody, I'm just speechless...I woke up 8:00am in the morning and i was about to go to work, and i found out my stock wheels/tires were gone.... So i called police, insurance company and an apartment manager... First with the police, they didnt really give a Sh%@T... they were saying I cant find the theft......I complaint to the apartment because they were no security guards walking around, which they usually do that..from Mon~Sunday... But yesterday from 2:00am, There were No security guards.... So F$%%in mad at everbody now.. The towing truck came to see if they could take the car, and they said only wheel lift would take the car with no damage.... I called the Infiniti dealership to see if they can come to my house and install the wheels, so The car can be towed for the inspection.....but they said No....... Fu*&^# dealership service sucks...... WTF..i'm just mad.... My car ish just sitting in the carport for F** 5 hrs already.....

**Note: Make sure you guys got a good alarm system with Wheel locks man.... in fact, i was about to install alarm today after work, and this stupid thing happens.... this can happen to everybody, so be careful....

Young~

<font color=blue>*2004 DG 6-MT, Premium, Side Molding, Alum pedal sets, Aero Package, JWT Popcharger+Z-Tube for Now</font color=blue>

Old 04-03-2004, 04:01 PM
Re: My Stock Wheels/tires got Stolen..READ please

Dude, that's unbelievable...do you know of any other car theft/tampering in your area recently?
If you find the dead men that did this, give me a shout...I'd LOVE to assist in dishing out a *** kicking to anyone that messes with OUR rides! : )

Old 04-03-2004, 04:02 PM

Your gonna get $865 a wheel!! And I don't think thats including tire money......I'd be happy. They gave me $865 just for my rim when it got scratched in an accident.

Anyone want to steal my stock rims and tires?

OG 03.5

Old 04-03-2004, 05:23 PM

fluxg35,

I am being 100% SERIOUS... Please pay close attention. You can buy some really killer rims and tires with the $4500.00. Let's say you buy some 19" I-Forged Evolutions with Clearcoat. Then say you buy some 245/275 Toyo T1-S. You'll have spent about $3700.00. You mail me those tires and I will mail you MY 18" wheels and $500.00 CASH. You will still have around $800.00 left over from the insurance company and I will pay you an additional $500.00 for your troubles. I have PERFECT stock 18's with the Michellin Pilot Sports. They have about 2500 miles on them.

If you're at all interested instant message me and we'll work something out. I don't know if $500.00 is fair, but like I said, we cold work something out. BTW, where do you live?

What do you think? Neffster

2004 Infiniti G35C-6MT
LR | Willow | Premium | Aero | Splash | BSM
30% Lumar Tint | Invinca Shield (C-Bra)
Z-Tube | JWT Pop Charger | RT Cats
JIC Y-Pipe & Crawford Plenum (on order)

Old 04-03-2004, 05:24 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

That sucks young. Did you have stock wheel locks? I can't believe the dealership didn't give them to you when you purchase the car. I hope Ryan can speed up your DPE order so you have something to drive on.

2003 G35 Coupe 6mt Diamond Graphite
AIM= bkchang79

Old 04-03-2004, 05:26 PM
Received 12 Likes on 8 Posts

Sorry this had to happen......People really $uck big time....
Did you have the stock wheel locks that came with the car?

I'm thinking of engraving my serial # on the back side of my rims....

Keep your eyes open in the want ads and ebay for a set of rims.....maybe you can catch the BA$TARDS.........

maybe you should be happy, if your insurance will cover the cost you can buy a nice set of wheels and tires....hmmmmm 19's maybe...... : )

once again sorry to hear this happened.... :^( <font color=blue>2old4this</font color=blue>

04 cpe IP/willow/5at/prem/18's/JDM clear corners/Piaa's/MTEC H4 Super White fog/highs

Old 04-03-2004, 05:27 PM

According to the Irvine police department, they said in last 6 months in orange county, there has been 6 wheel/tires sets stolen from Infiniti G35 Coupe/G35 Sedan.... The wheels are $3360.88 and tires are $1500.... which the insurance company will take care, But Man... I'm still waiting for the towing truck to take my car to the bodyshop with Wheel Lift, This is sucks.... I'm about to sue the damn apartment *** holes of not having security guards during their working hours...

Seriously, this can happen to anybody in anyplace.... So be careful once again..

<font color=blue>*2004 DG 6-MT, Premium, Side Molding, Alum pedal sets, Aero Package, JWT Popcharger+Z-Tube for Now</font color=blue>

Old 04-03-2004, 05:33 PM

That sucks! I feel for you. I went out of town on business. I returned to find my Supra sitting on all 4 disc brakes, with the entire interior gutted. They even took the carpet! When I purchased my coupe, I told the saleman to put on wheel locks. At least they didn't steal the car.

'03c6mt/Blk/Premium/Sport/Aero
Eibach's/Hyper-Grounding/Ztube+JWT/Injen SES
Rogue Shifter/Momo/Sparco

Old 04-03-2004, 05:48 PM

when i purchased the car from the South Bay, the saleman did mentioned that my car did come with the wheel locks..but i;m assuming they didnt do that...bastards..f*&in mad at South bay infiniti right now.... the insurance company asked me what i wanted to do..... the price for Stock G35 Coupe wheels and tires run around $4,800.... but the question ish can i just tell the insurance company to get me another 19" wheels instead??????? help me help me... I dont want stock wheels/tires..... i'm gonna be sick looking at the wheels..... The towing truck will come with the wheel lift and take to the body shop...So should I just tell the insurance company to get me another 19"wheels/tire sets with similar price as stock wheel/tires price????? since If i get something cheaper than the stock, would they be happy as well???

Old 04-03-2004, 05:53 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

how much are sedan sport wheels worth to insurance? ill bet not 8 bills a piece. damn it. why do we get stuck with these cheap rims.

G35S 6MT
Technosquare ECU
350Z Springs & Struts
JWT popcharger + Z-tube
Stillen True Dual Exhaust
6-wire ground kit

Old 04-03-2004, 05:54 PM

I''ll be taking pic of my car and upload in couple minutes.....
Please Help me what to do...I dont know about insurance stuff...they told me they will try to order the wheels/tire from the Infiniti dealer, So should I just tell them instead get me another sets of 19" wheels????? If i do i'm gonna get LE37T where they have these in stock at Stillen (I called and asked them, the price was 3,200 with Nitto555). I hope that I can get a nice new wheels sets by next week...

Old 04-03-2004, 05:59 PM

Tell them to cut you a check, and that you will be purchasing the wheels & tires on your own. You may need to rent a car for the few days it takes your wheel/tire shop to get the parts to the body shop.

If you want stock, let the insurance company take care of it.

Black/Willow 03.5 6MT, Premium, Navi, Aero, SAT
350Z Nismo CAI

Old 04-03-2004, 06:13 PM

Insurance Company should just cut you a check....Did the police come to the scene or did you just call them? How much was the tow? Keep me us up to date...thanks

OG 03.5

Old 04-03-2004, 07:20 PM

police did came to my apartment and they did a finger print test and nothing came out... one word, even dealership doesnt care for S**T... I'm still having my car in my carport, I have to wait till monday morning.... This sux big time... Who knows what they gonna do tonight... just wanna kill them...

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: My Stock Wheels/tires got Stolen..READ please