G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

Beat a Porsche!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-06-2004, 11:49 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Re: SixOne

I_GOt_EVO, all you had to do was just post a damn pic when it started getting suspicious.
i dont mean to start nothing, but all you did was play along when some of us just asked for a simple link that you JUST posted when you could have done that when u started this thread.
dont blame us for being lame. there was no point of you posting that link so late. **sigh

Old 04-06-2004, 11:55 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I_GOT_EVO was that 1 of the horrible jokes u always crack? it's pretty bad....

and no i dont' drive a tercel (sorri to dissapoint ur lil lame ***) but i drive a 2003 Saab

Old 04-07-2004, 12:03 AM

MiXeD, you're looking kinda ugly after all the posts you made about this kid. cool cars i got evo.

cb/graphite g35c - fully loaded
jwt pop charger - 350z tube

Old 04-07-2004, 12:57 AM
Re: Beat a Porsche!

ok, i learned something new today, sorry, i didn't know the 911 was awd...in that case, i have to agree with you 100% and i would just get a 911 turbo awd and upgrade the crap out of it...my older brother frequently modifies Porsche turboes and Mercedes AMG's, he himself owns an R33 GT-R (i posted pics one time on this forum, look on cardomain under gt-r's and his is there "Ai Skyline")...but i don't know too much about them, i can only dream about them, hehehe....he has modded a few porsches to the tune of 650 hp, and i asked him how it compares to his GT-R, and he says that its a different ballgame, meaning that the car feels more complete and balanced then the GT-R, and that its hard to compare the two...now if you want to get the best bang for your buck, i would have to suggest buying a GT-R and slapping 1100 hp under the hood...it would be much cheaper than buying a stock 911 turbo and would most likely smoke da crap outta one, u ever see that clip of the GT-R hittin 200mph+ in tokyo? *sigh, i wish i was rich like you dude....

04 DG/G/6MT/Premium/Nav/Clear Bra
Bone Stock...to be continued...
"You kill mah brodah, now I kill you!" - some old kung-fu flick

Old 04-07-2004, 01:24 AM
Re: Beat a Porsche!

I kind of like the look of the EVO. Not to talk sh*t or anything but yellow is not the color on the EVO to me. Black, red, blue are but . Sorry. Heh. At least you're legit?

Black / Black 2004 GcoupeMT. Premium. Splash Guardz.

Old 04-07-2004, 03:01 AM

link doesnt work and you are still a moron.

Old 04-07-2004, 03:24 AM

Lol GTR emblem on a tiburon....gold..."know it's a little tacky, but was cool at the time. " <~ trust me buddy when ever you put an emblem on a car that has absolutely nothing to do with the emblem EX: GTR emblem on a freakn tiburon, it's not cool at all? it's call wanna-bes.

Hilarous, frankly i think you are the one that's "MIXED-UP" <~ borrowing your lame joke

Old 04-07-2004, 11:50 AM

Mixed,
I agree with your comment about the whole Tiburon thing!
I just wanted to add to this very humorous post...How can someone go from being ridiculed to being held in a different esteem just because they post some pictures? Am I missing something here? Are we still on the internet? I think it's funny that everyone ask's for pictures when it really doesn't mean s**t. I'm not trying to argue with anyone just add my comments on the whole thing. Anyone else agree or am I way off base here?

Old 04-07-2004, 11:59 AM

i just find it funny that no one seemed to believe you had the evo and your parents had a g35... as if these are 75k cars or something...

nice cars man... not really a fan of falsely badged cars, but hell, can't argue with the paint logic...

Old 04-07-2004, 10:27 PM

I just wanted to put in my 2 cents

hmmmm

taking sides is hard to do, especially when some funny "retort" came from both sides.

Usually I don't give a shat .. but I have to admit and not tell lie's cause its wrong.

I believed evo, my dads a kewl dude too, drag bikes and z06's .. so I just did.

either way, some of the jokes tho.. had me rollin

up a dube.
no ... on the floor

beside my back bacon that has been laying there for 3 weeks and its startin to stink.

clean it up. ... nah.

umm, I belong in the off topic forum.

LATERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrRRRRR RRRRRRRRR

Old 04-07-2004, 10:28 PM

I LOVE JD

ooops wrong forum.

Old 04-07-2004, 10:34 PM

hey mixed loser, i am a wanna-be...wouldn't wanna be you!...maybe I'll put a GT-R emblem on my Evo and drive right over your saab. don't limp wristed guys drive those things. go on the ****** saab forum, they're giving away free pine air freshners.

Old 04-08-2004, 02:25 AM

i dont' know rather cry or laugh or cry while laughing at your lame jokes (or are those disses)? but yea hey go ahead and put on the GTR sign on your EVO.

i would laugh so hard when someone jack the emblem and then spray paint ur car saying "ur car is not a GTR u moron" lol

and i dont' think u will driver over the saab....in a full on collision, i am sure your soft shell will be no match to saab's heavy shell (hence saab is 1 of the safest car in the world )

Old 04-08-2004, 03:18 AM
WRAH

Back to name calling.......

Mixed? You don't have a 'G'? What gives, when are you buying?

BTW saab's aren't "***" cars... PT cruisers are! And WV beetles!

"What if there is no tomorrow....There wasn't one today!!!" Bill Murray
'04 OB/GL Prem.Pkg./Sport.Pkg/Splash

Old 04-08-2004, 03:59 AM

WRAH yea dont' got a G yet, but geting one in the summer just gathering on what's good and bad bout G right now, (cant' wait til the NYC SHOW!)

i hope they show the 2005 G35 Coupe or all hell will break loose :P

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Beat a Porsche!