G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

Potential G owner

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-13-2004, 06:04 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Potential G owner

Just wondering, is the G coupe roomy with the rear seats folded down? I work for Budweiser and i have to use my own car for sales. I am concerned i wont have enough room for all of my banners and point of sale i have to carry around..i am goin to test drive one on saturday. I already drove the g35x but i really want the coupe.. I also might have to throw the occasional few cases of beer in it for weekend deliveries. help me out. Also what is everyone paying for the lease? I will be getting Premium, Nav, Aero. Not sure on 6spd or auto yet. what to do??

Old 04-13-2004, 06:07 PM
Banned
Re: Potential G owner

The G is not a delivery vehicle. I cam barely get my golf clubs in the trunk. Buy the G and get an inepensive pick up truck.

<font color=blue>04 G35C DG AT
Prem Aero Perf
Rear SG, Clear Corners
V1
<font color=red>Long Island, New York, USA</font color=red>
</font color=blue>

Old 04-13-2004, 06:33 PM

My next door neighbor works for Mike's Hard Lemonade. He travels, has banners, cases of lemonade, air fresheners, electric signs, prizes for give-aways, etc... He drove a Ford Exploder (not a typo) for ~10 years. He just traded the thing in for a FORD Taurus and complains that he barely has enough room for his stuff now. He told me if he had a desk job (like me) that he'd love to have my car, but there is NO WAY he could consider it given his job.

Probably not what you wanted to hear, but why not consider a full size SUV? You can get a good deal on a 2004 Toyota Sequoia. It runs on regular unleaded and gets close to the same gas mileage as the coupe. It would be cheaper by the mile to drive the SUV due to the extra $.20/gallon or more you'd save on the type of gas alone (87 octane vs. 93 octane). The limited only costs a few grand more than the coupe and is a GREAT vehicle (my wife drives a 2001 [img]/w3timages/icons/wink.gif[/img]).

2004 Infiniti G35C-6MT
LR | Willow | Premium | Aero | Splash | BSM
30% Lumar Tint | Invinca Shield (C-Bra)
Z-Tube | JWT Pop Charger | RT Cats | Crawford Plenum | JIC Y-Pipe (STILL on order)

Old 04-13-2004, 08:06 PM

Have you check out the FX35 yet? It may fit your lifestyle a little better. Of course, you'd be giving up the good looks up the Coupe....

Cheever

Old 04-13-2004, 08:31 PM

Yeah, but the FX has it's own set of good looks. [img]/w3timages/icons/cool.gif[/img]

If you must have the G, I'd say consider springing for an inexpensive pre-owned SUV to use when you need to haul something other than a$$. [img]/w3timages/icons/wink.gif[/img]

I keep an older Toyota 4Runner in the garage as a compliment to my G. It definitely comes in handy. If the G had to be my only ride, in all honesty, I probably wouldn't have bought it. Cargo is not it's strong suit.

<font color=blue>2003 G35 Coupe 6MT - diamond graphite / graphite leather - premium - nav</font color=blue>

Old 04-13-2004, 08:47 PM

I thought the FX might make a better vehicle for your purposes. The G coupe, with the backseat folded down, is actually quite roomy for trunk/backseat cargo. I just brought home a set of front wheel lift-ramps in it today. I've also been able to put my wife's cello in the back with no problems. The thing is, it's not easy to get things in and out of it since you only have 2 doors.
I don't know man, in that situation, I'd seriously go for a Honda Element. I love that car because it's just so damn useful. Too bad my wife hates the Element's looks. So we're getting an FX for her.[img]/w3timages/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

<font color=purple>2004 G35 Coupe Diamond Graphite/Graphite 5AT</font color=purple>
Premium, Nav., 18" Wheels, Z-Xtreme Hyper Grounding Cables,
K&N filter, Clear Corners, 350Z Aluminum Pedals,
Sony Ericsson HCB-30

Old 04-13-2004, 09:03 PM
In Search of Magic
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Umm actually I use my G as a delivery vehicle. I haul boxes, big ones and they all fit fine. Now this is with the seat up but with the seat down there is tonns more room. Go check one out at a local dealer and see for yourself. I bet it can hauld more than a few cases of beer. [img]/w3timages/icons/wink.gif[/img]

-----------------------------------------------------------------

03 CB Coupe 6MT
www.itclan.com/g35

Old 04-13-2004, 09:34 PM

Well, I dont have to hold a ton of [censored] in my car. It usually is banners and signs. Sometimes it is a couple of cases and maybe a keg. i think i will have trouble with a keg, but i hope i can deal with the rest of it. Lets Hope the Car is ok in the SNOW.. im from NH. The weather sucks here.