G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

My encounter with an Evil EVO!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-18-2004, 09:08 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My encounter with an Evil EVO!

Im driving down my main st. All of the sudden behind me I see blue lights. They didn't look like HID's but more like AM [censored].

The person is riding my *** hard, when we pull up to the stop light he gets right behind me, and there is a car to my right. Friendlys is on the right and the light from their sign clearly shows that it is an EVO behind me.

When the light turns green I hit the gas slowly *** he continues to ride my ***. I dropped it in MM and shifted down to 3rd. The road ahead goes from 2 lanes to 1 so I pulled hard intially and caught him off guard hoping to squeeze him out and keep him behind me. Ive never seen a car gain on me so quickly in my life.....he tried to squeeze over to my left but I kept the G's fat *** planted firmly in the middle of the two lanes

I'm seeing more and more of these things...the other three being parked. The car is ugly IMO but I'm not going to deny he probaly would have handed me my ***. But I'm sure the way I pulled on him by so much and so quickly didn't give him any bad impressions of the G either.

OG 03.5

Old 04-18-2004, 09:18 PM
Re: My encounter with an Evil EVO!

Now that I read my own post it is disgusting me LMAO sounds like some kind of twisted homosexual tale......but yes this really did happen today. There are about three EVO's in my town and 2 G's.

OG 03.5

Old 04-18-2004, 09:46 PM

Noooo way was I letting him pass me...... I almost felt bad for my G. But then I remembered the Six in the dash, the leather seats huging my body, and the curves that the ladies love.

OG 03.5

Old 04-18-2004, 10:11 PM

same thing happened to me today on the highway except with a SRT10 Ram. I was behind 10 -15 cars in the fast lane going 5 over. All of a sudden the Ram came from nowhere and cut the guy off in front off me. He had to have been going 90 at least before slamming on his brakes.

Dont let anybody ahead of you without a fight. I hate it most when i see people letting semis in the left lane on the highway going 65.

Old 04-18-2004, 10:53 PM

Bit of a tangent here but... why dont people respect the fast lane on the highway anymore? I hate to be an *** and flash my lights or ride someone's bumper but no one moves over anymore. I end up forcing myself into barely more than a car lenght to pass on the right more than people move over. Friday on the NYS Thruway, myself, an 04 Maxima, and a service repair van (no ****, heh) were weaving through 3 lanes of traffic just to keep it at 80 in a 65 because the slow pokes were all over all three lanes.

'04 Red/willow 5a, all but navi

Old 04-18-2004, 10:59 PM

and one more thing...

Quote: Dont let anybody ahead of you without a fight.

I'd rather let someone in than pull a Dale Earnhart.

I've always found it benefitial to 'make friends' with other drivers while on highway travel anyway. I'd rather let someone who is keeping up back in line than leave em stuck behind a semi because they pulled over and the line didnt... and they're likely to do the same I've found. Then again I dont highway commute daily so I don't know about that whole road rage thing.

'04 Red/willow 5a, all but navi

Old 04-19-2004, 08:25 AM

Expressway is a completely different story. This guy in the Evil Black EVO had bad intentions lol. The guy was practically crossing the solid lines trying to pass me. He saw my car and wanted something to tell his friends about....but I wasn't having it This was on a main st. in a small town....not a highway or huge main st. like you might see in LA, Boston etc..

OG 03.5