G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

Anyone Experience Terrible Customer Service At Infiniti Mission Viejo,CA

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-20-2008, 11:29 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by paulCru
No no, I meant that what the dealer did was bull****, not your story is BS.

Some people, that includes businesses, try to 'get over' on anyone they can. The auto industry as a whole is notorious for this. Just like (hypothetically)when a woman goes to a mechanic and the mechanic makes things up and overcharges her. This is done regularly and anyone that says it doesn't is naive. People are generally greedy and will take as much as they can and take advantage of anyone they can if they think they can get away with it. When money is involved, it's almost like anything goes. It sucks but that's pretty much how things are these days.
Oh i thought u were talking about my story. Its a good thing we fixed that confusion.
**I have seen what u are talking about woman being taken advantage of and younger people getting screwed over as well. I JUST DONT THINK THAT ITS FAIR. .........EVEN THOUGH EVERY BUSINESS DOES IT FOR PROFIT. ITS GOING TO BE HARD TO STOP THEM SINCE THEY HAVE DONE THIS FOR YEARS.

Old 07-20-2008, 12:00 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Grevving6
Oh i thought u were talking about my story. Its a good thing we fixed that confusion.
**I have seen what u are talking about woman being taken advantage of and younger people getting screwed over as well. I JUST DONT THINK THAT ITS FAIR. .........EVEN THOUGH EVERY BUSINESS DOES IT FOR PROFIT. ITS GOING TO BE HARD TO STOP THEM SINCE THEY HAVE DONE THIS FOR YEARS.

Yeah,I'm older than you so I don't have this problem but I did on a few occaisions, I think all young people go through that at one time or another. Maybe bring an older friend or your father with you if you go there again.

You just have to stand up for yourself, even if it means you feel like you are being a jerk. Sometimes it takes that kind of behaviour for these a-holes to realise they can't push you around. Stand up for your rights!

Old 07-20-2008, 12:02 PM
yeah, MV blows. they mounted my front left tire the wrong way. not that the directional arrow is any indication they are all about quantity ... getting the most ppl in and out and care less about quality. tustin the place to go.

Old 07-20-2008, 01:00 PM
Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts
Gonzo is the assistant service manager. Don Weiss is the Main service manager.
+1 on the Mission Viejo dealership going downhill.

Here is the mission viejo service and sales man staff.
http://www.infinitimv.com/pages/page...pname=Our-Team
OOPS you're right. Gonzo is usually pretty good. But yeah I have had issues with that Don guy. He's an @ss.

Old 07-20-2008, 01:26 PM
Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts
I completely agree with that comment, but i dont understand why if we all spend the same amount to pay for the cars that the older people purchase. We also pay for the same services. WE SHOULD ALL GET THE SAME RESPECT AS WELL. ITS NOT FAIR.
Most younger customers did not buy the car themselves, so it is fair to assume that they also cannot pay for major services.

Believe me, you should have seen how I was treated at Mercedes and Lexus when I went in to look at their cars...

Sales people won't even approach me cuz I look like I can't afford their cars.

Old 07-20-2008, 01:35 PM
Originally Posted by Mike@RiversideInfiniti
Most younger customers did not buy the car themselves, so it is fair to assume that they also cannot pay for major services.

Believe me, you should have seen how I was treated at Mercedes and Lexus when I went in to look at their cars...

Sales people won't even approach me cuz I look like I can't afford their cars.
HAHAHA!!! Same thing happens to me when I go to BMW dealerships etc. Little do they know.

Old 07-20-2008, 03:39 PM
Before I purchased my G35 coupe (private seller) I had Infiniti Mission Viejo do a complete Pre-buyer inspection i can remember exactly how many points the inspection was but they were supposed to check EVERTHING. Well I believed that they would do a good job and after them saying that I would need new brakes in the rear and new rear tires, I purchased the car. AFTER purchasing the car, I went back to the dealership for my 30K service 3 weeks later and they told me that my car needed front tires badly because my tires were out of alignment wearing from the inside and my left tire had a bulge on it. This was very dangerous because it could blow up anytime on the street or freeway and cause massive damage. THIS DEALERSHIP JUST WANT TO MAKE MONEY OFF OF ME. I complained for getting ripped off and the manager made me a deal of GETTING THE TIRES FOR THE PRICE THAT THEY GOT THE TIRES FOR (PURCHASE PRICE) INSTEAD OF RETAIL PRICE). This sounded great for the time, but I wanted more. He also agreed to give me a free alignment, and register my new sensors that I was going to purchase since my car didnt have them for some reason. WE BOTH AGREED. I went back a day before i was going to go get the job done and I talked to my service person about the deal that the manager and I made. The service rep called the manager and they talked. The manager came back and he said that he didnt remember what the deal was. Angered I showed him the paper that he wrote and he said that he was being too nice. So he now said that he was going to charge me for the program of the sensors. I agreed. THE FINAL INSTALL DAY I went in and gave the same service rep my car and I received a loaner car. My car was done the same day in the afternoon about 3pm. When I picked it up, I saw that they scratched my 19in rims and took off some paint on them. Angered! I spoke to the service manager once again and he told me "I was being nice by taking care of your needs and trying to satisfy a customer, but i was wrong. I SHOULD HAVE NEVER GIVEN YOU WHAT I GAVE YOU FOR FREE." I told him "Are you serious. " He just looked at me and stayed quiet.
THIS IS THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE THAT I HAVE RECEIVED. HAS ANYONE RECEIVED THE SAME SERVICE AT THIS PLACE?

no, But i Have recievced Horriable customer service almost everywhere I go, so i wouldnt be surpised and i know what you are going threw.

Whenever i go into a Showroom at a dealership and look at a car, they start asking me questions like what do i do for a living and tryed to git me out of the car im in now, instead of greeting me like a human being and rather then explain some details of the car.
So they leave me alone i tell them im a cashier at McDonalds, and i drive a '89 ford pinto and it runs great!

Old 07-20-2008, 03:40 PM
dealerships can suck nutz

Old 07-20-2008, 03:41 PM
Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts
so does your sig.

Old 07-20-2008, 03:42 PM
Originally Posted by express705
so does your sig.

Old 07-20-2008, 03:43 PM
Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by silver g
HAHAHA!!! Same thing happens to me when I go to BMW dealerships etc. Little do they know.
BMW guy had a tipoff when I got there in a G coupe... the other 2 I parked far away

Old 07-20-2008, 04:11 PM
BMW.

I Like the Style On the Newer Models. But they are poorly Made Cars. EveryOne I Personally Know has Major Mechanic Failures One Them.

Old 07-21-2008, 12:58 PM
Originally Posted by Mike@RiversideInfiniti
BMW guy had a tipoff when I got there in a G coupe... the other 2 I parked far away
It was the complete opposite for me...I pulled up in a modified G right in front of the dealer...I got the "WTF... are you lost?" look from the sales man. LOL!!

Old 07-21-2008, 09:45 PM
I completely agree with that comment, but i dont understand why if we all spend the same amount to pay for the cars that the older people purchase. We also pay for the same services. WE SHOULD ALL GET THE SAME RESPECT AS WELL. ITS NOT FAIR.
Yeah it sucks I'm 22 and I look like I'm 16 if that and I don't think I've ever gotten any respect from dealerships and various other places.

I had to have the back calipers replaced on my car which by the way are suppose to be under warranty. When I found out my brake issues were the calipers I was just quoted a price on having them replaced and I asked about it being a warranty item and they said the cost. I'm pretty sure the service person just assumed I got the car as a salvage and had no warranty and such. The next day when my car was ready they said they were sorry the item was under warranty. I made the point of the calipers wrecking my brakes and after a small argument they were covered as well. I assume the only reason that happened is the service person forgot who I was and did not realize I'm a young guy because we just talked on the phone.

It's not exclusive for the dealerships for me however I dealt with a bunch of bs when incorporating my company last year as well.

Better to be young than old however so I'm able to deal with having to fight a whole lot more for the same respect someone older than me would receive.