G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

girl crashes after looking at my car

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-13-2003, 09:22 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: girl crashes after looking at my car

Yea, yea, them bones are a' creakin'. [img]/w3timages/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

I got my NC driver's license back in '68 (you do the math).

When I bought my '94 Towncar, the best built passenger car I've ever owned, everyone said I was too young for that car.

Now I'm an "old coot" driving the best performing car that I've ever owned. One that doesn't require any aftermarket mods to achieve this level of performance (although I also want to do a few performance mods (intake, headers, exhaust, chip, torque converter, driveshaft, LSD (not the drug), etc...) [img]/w3timages/icons/crazy.gif[/img]).

It doesn't matter, the ability to enjoy a fine machine is never lost (IMO), it's just tempered by a more mature judgement.

Didn't stop me from doing 100mph last week. Unfortunately (fortunately?), this G35c is SO well designed that such a speed, which would cause some level of trepidation in any other car I've owned, including a '94 ImpalaSS, did not give rise to any sense of danger. It was like cruising at 55mph in any other vehicle. (Of course, for all I know I may have caused a "rubbernecking" accident. I wouldn't know because it would have happened some time in the past due to WARP speed. [img]/w3timages/icons/cool.gif[/img])

And, just to clarify, I only call members of the USMC "JarHeads". They refer to themselves in this manner. Besides, they called me "Rug Rat" and "Curtain Climber" (terms I've only heard Marines use to refer to their kids) during my formative years. (I hear that Aussies refer to their kids as "Ankle Biters". I like that one.)

Screamin' Daemon - L5AT