G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

always defending G35s on clublexus

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-23-2004, 02:23 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Re: always defending G35s on clublexus

maybe if u read the thread, u'd kno why i respond the way i do. no need to explain again why.

and 1dumblex, plz read the thread correctly cuz i didn't call es300 a camry. dont be so bitter about crashing your car, "SUPER" mod.
you praise Lexus so much, u shud become a Lexus mascot.

too bad you dont have the power to close this thread just like how you closed the thread on clublexus. your b*tch *** saying wat u wanna say and no chance for anyone else to respone.

Old 05-23-2004, 02:43 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

mixed....
sometimes i thought i over reacted towards you, but after reading many of your posts, your just a A-hole.

and wth is wrong with the g35's interior? tell me which cars have a better interior than the g35 in its class. it is not as luxurious, but it is WAY more sport than the other cars. it wouldn't mach the car if it's interior was more luxurious.

i love the g35's interior. i rather have the g35's interior than a MB c-class, lexus es or is, any acuras, saab, or any other car in the same class. only car with a better interior than the g35 IMO is the 3-series. becuz bimmers have the best interior.

also interior is not just the dash and console. seats and doors are part of the interior too. i love the g35's seats, door, and the console except a just minor things. it is layed out very sporty with some luxury and very clever.

tell me which car has a better interior than the g35!

Old 05-23-2004, 02:47 AM

This is a thread to be proud of.

04 Diamond Graphite/Graphite Lth Prem/Nav/Perf Tire

Old 05-23-2004, 04:01 AM

I'm an A-Hole? If a person is an A-Hole for stating the OBVIOUS then i don't what has gone wrong with the people here.

and ximer if you are saying that G35 has better interior than MB or Saab, you are obviously talking out of your ***, because you have no idea what you are talking about. Your opinion is so biased it's not even funny. (Don't get me wrong, i love the G35, i can't wait to get mine when Provincials over but there are flaws in every car and in G35's case, itt's the interior. I hope 2005 will come with redesigned interior with auto memory seats )

XIMER trust me there are a lot of other cars that have way better interior than G35, but that's FINE! because every car has flaws, if it's not their interior, than it might be their looks, or engines, or entertainment units.

But it all depends on the person who looks at it, maybe some of these flaws means nothing. JUST LET IT BE.

Be proud of the car you own and dont' get upset and get back at the "trolls" who state the useless comments, you'll just waste your time. It'll do no good other than add gas to the flame.

Old 05-23-2004, 04:06 AM

Yeah, I think so too. People see at things differently, you can't force people to have the same opinion as you do.
I think that the G's interior is not the best, but its OK!
It doesn't matter what people think, just love your own car.
If you think bimmer cars' interiors are the best, I dont think so.
What if I wanna say that c-class interior is better? Will you force me to agree with you?
All that i'm sayin is that we should be mature about things like this.

Old 05-23-2004, 04:24 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i think this thread veered off in the wrong direction, but let me make my point clear again.
all i was trying to say was that this **** on CL repeatedly talks trash about the G35. he can say his point once and be understood, but repeatedly saying that will catch my attention.

i mean, u dont like the interior? fine. stop repeating and reminding everyone that u dont like it. it's been said enuf and theres no point of anyone "repeatedly" trashing the interior.

opinion is opinion, but once again, repeatedly saying that i dont think counts as an opinion. there must be an underlying issue of some sort you need to get over with.

Old 05-23-2004, 02:39 PM

do you honestly think the g35 will look better with a interior like those cars? im not being biased i just want to know what backs your opinion about the sucky g35 interior. ok, they could have put some better gauges and different color lighting. if you really think the g35 will look better with those kind of interiors, its your opinion, but please dont state it like its a fact.

hey to one of the posts before me,
dont speak to me like that. i did state my opinion, but i never said you had to like what i like. dont speak to somone like a idiot. why dont you answer some of my questioins instead of making up stuff.

thats funny, because my grandma and one of my aunt drives a c-class. ive seen both interiors and i really hate both. c-class was one of my choices until i saw the interior. this is my opinion, dont even say i am biased punk, cuz you stated your frickin opinion.

Old 05-23-2004, 02:43 PM

MIXED,

will you read my post over, I said I would rather have the g35's interior. and you said: if Im saying the g35's interior is better that Im talking out of my ***? YOUR CALLING ME BIASED? next time read the lines more carefully.

Old 05-23-2004, 02:59 PM

although i admit it's wrong of me to misread your post (it was quite late, my apology) but i still stand on my ground that you are biased in your opinions.

When others say something that is lacking in a g, you automatically get defensive and ramble on untrue facts.

I dont' wanna start a troll war so let's just leave it at, love the car you drive.

Old 05-23-2004, 03:20 PM

i dont know what your talking about. my first post on this thread is all my opinion. i starts with i love this i love that. i apologize too if it seemed biased, but it was my opinion. can you answer this....

do you really think a g35 would look better with a complete luxury interior like a c-class or a lexus gs?

Old 05-23-2004, 03:38 PM

yes, yes it would. It would complete the "luxury" part of the G35 100% (it's like 95% right now )

All you need is higher quality leather and auto/memory seats....

Old 05-23-2004, 03:42 PM

no flame or anything...but i think it needs a little more than the leather and memory seats...the interior quality can be a notch higher..."i wish"

Old 05-23-2004, 03:47 PM

ok....i agree that it should have the memory seats. wut is wrong with the leather quality? and mixed your stating your opinion like a fact. i really wouldn't want a complete luxury interior on a g35. so please dont do what you said i am "being biased."

Old 05-23-2004, 03:58 PM

some of you people tell me i am biased, because i said i love the g35's interior and that i think its better than a complete luxury interior like a c-class or a lexus. well why do you make it sound like your opinions are facts? there are pleny of people who think the g35 interior is as a good if not better. so please dont state "your" opinion like a fact when your callling me biased.

thanks

Old 05-23-2004, 04:18 PM

XIMER lol i had the feeling with you repeatedly asking me "are you saying g35 will have be better with MB leathers" you will throw the "biase" opinion thing back at me LoL

Finding flaws is not a "Biased" opinon, it's the true fact written out. You my friend, choose to ignore the flaws <~ that is call biased

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: always defending G35s on clublexus