G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

always defending G35s on clublexus

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-17-2004, 12:54 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
always defending G35s on clublexus

my other car is a lex so i roam around clublexus threads time to time, and theres always this motherf*cker named 1SICKLEX who is a moderator that talk smack about G35's on anything that has to do w/G35's.
sayin how sooo not expensive it is, how they rent it out at rent-a-car places, and how bad the interior design is.
i try to defend our cars, and there are a couple others on clublexus who drives G35s but i dont think they really care about it
here is my last reply to that F*ckers post. it's the first post on the second page
Here

Old 05-17-2004, 01:03 AM
Re: always defending G35s on clublexus

Good job. I use to own a 92 SC400 and it was extreme sweet but really bad gas milage for a V8. No matter how you look at the G, its got value value value. Power, performance, decent luxury and its one sexy ride. Peace.

Old 05-17-2004, 07:50 AM
G (enie) FUNK ERA

Interior design? How about exterior design? Has he taken a look lately on the exterior design of the average Lexus? give me a break.

To be honest with you I could care less about what some moderator clown thinks about our cars.
At the end of the day, I drive a much better looking car and good chances are that I can take him at the light...

04 6MTC DG/G/Prm/NAV/C.Crnrs/C.Br/A.ped/Polk/PIAA/Grnd.Kit/Rebadged/JWT Pop Charger/Z-Tube/Spl.Grds

Old 05-17-2004, 09:56 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Dont sweat that guy. 1SICKLEX is the ultimate troll. I also have a 03 Acura CL-S and that guy is running his yap non stop at Acura-CL.com. He takes shots at everything non Lexus, its funny. I have argued with the guy before,but its just pointless. He is always ripping anything Acura/Infinite/BMW even MB. Heck I was suprised I havent seen him trolling this site stating crap.

Old 05-17-2004, 10:48 AM

and the funny thing is, after my friend made a comment, 1DUMBLEX said the last word, and he CLOSED the thread.
how lame can he get? is he incompetent to back up what he said? ooooh only if he lived in LA....

Old 05-17-2004, 10:58 AM

i can only find that little jab at the g... where's the beef? he said he says nice things about the car, and that he almost got one.

and the g35 interior has been decreed by most reviewers as kind of bland anyway. he probably honestly feels the g35 interior isn't that great.

Old 05-17-2004, 11:10 AM
Received 12 Likes on 8 Posts

Everything isn't for everybody......let'm talk......I understand you being upset, but its one mans opinion...and you know what they say about opinions.....there just like Aholes.....everybody has one!

I happen to like the Coupes interior, granted, some brushed aluminum here and there wouldn't be sooo bad....but then the price would go up.....I think overall its a great car for the money, with plenty of starting performance, handling and style......

I think the Lexus product is outstanding as well.........I would most definitely buy one, and the 430sc would be a lovely companion for my G, if I had the bucks......8 >)

04 cpe IP/willow/5at/prem/18's/JDM clear corners/Piaa's/MTEC H4 Super White fog/highs

Old 05-17-2004, 12:28 PM
Premier Member

That same guy is on this forum, the TL forum, the CL forum, and others. He causes alot of problems as well there. He thinks Lexus is over everything. Lexus is nice, but boring. Yea and your right, he doesn't have a place to stand since he drives a Camry.

2004 Infiniti G35S, 6MT, Premium, Sport, DP
Mods: JDM Clears, 20% tint, Z-tube, K&N Drop In
Track: 14.32 at 97.6 mph 2.196 60ft (1900 miles bone stock, with bogging)

Old 05-17-2004, 12:40 PM

You and me both aznteaser. I always defend other cars against that idiot 1sicklex. I go by a different username on CL though. I swear though, 1sicklex is so annoying. All he does is talk [censored] about other cars and tlaks about how unluxurious every other car is. Also, how no car can ever compare to a lex. He talks [censored] about every car, from bmw, to acura, to infiniti, to even mercedes. And all he drives is a 92 es300. I think he thinks that car is even better than our cars...i just dont understand his whole lexus pride deal...

Old 05-17-2004, 01:07 PM

no no. he supposedly says he says nice things, but the last 3 topics where a G35 came up, he always says sh*t. he's a freakin troll i tell ya.

coldfusion, i just got a PM from DaveGS4 this morning backing up 1SICKLEX and all....telling me to stop the hate. lol. whos hatin??? i know this other mod-CelsiorGod, and he told me to just ignore him...

Old 05-17-2004, 02:01 PM

1SICKLEX = uber troll

Old 05-17-2004, 03:49 PM

The G interior is not great but its pretty good. The thing about the coupe is it is the best looking car on the road for under $100k. Nothing even comes close in that price range.

Old 05-17-2004, 04:13 PM

my dad leased the new lexus es300 and i financed my G35.
the age differnce between us two is huge and i'm proud of my car. i rather have the G35 than the new ES. his car is more practical of course but i think my car is nicer. to each his own when it comes to their cars. ours is probably one of the best deals you can get for the money. as for lexus is just luxury. let the guy talk smack. i admit lexus is good but not always the best.
i've always liked the bright white lights on the dashboard though. or the acura blue just as well. interior g35 isn't the best, but it doesn't suck either.

[ 2004 G35 coupe ] - | 6MT | Black/Graphite | Premium |

Old 05-17-2004, 09:00 PM

There are a select few that back up 1sicklex..but not very many. I see him on alot of different forums criticizing every car. Ive seen him alot on acura-cl.com, acura-tl.com telling everyone that acuras suck and have no real position is the luxury car segment. I think the latest thing hes said about g35's is that they are no where near worth 35-40k and he thinks people are crazy for buying an infiniti. He says he would never buy one unless it was for under 30k...Honestly, it seems more like jealousy to me. I mean, why talk crap about every other car besides a lex. Insecurity maybe? Maybe he feels the need to talk down about other cars so that he can feel better about himself and his car

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: always defending G35s on clublexus