G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

G35 Coupe SOUND SYSTEM!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-18-2003, 01:31 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: G35 Coupe SOUND SYSTEM!

first of all..... i have worked hard as [censored] for this car... dont sit there and assume things.. you ask if im immature? im a 4.8 gpa student... i have wroked hard all my life.. been honors and ap as well.... i went through living hell to get this car... and all you can do is sit there and hate? donta ssume when you dont know... when kids were out having fun .. i was at home studying.... and dotn assume im rich just becasue i have that car... i have worked long and hard... and if you think its sad of me to be saying that i deserve this car.. so be it... cuz deep down inside i feel like i do... to all of you who didnt respond with something of a negative note... im sorry... and apologize... and what i meant about the trunk mat... it came with like 3 extra layers of carpeting for the trunk.. it was an accessory item that came wuith the car .. i think we payed like 70 more... i dont know i could be wrong if its an accessory item or not.. but thats what it said ...

Old 03-18-2003, 01:33 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

My parents bought me a car when I turned 16. Granted, it wasn't a sport coupe, it was a land yacht ('83 Crown Vic). But it was paid for, gas, insurance, & maintanence too. Did that screw me up? No. I managed to get a degree, my wife and I both work and earn a decent living, and I can even afford something beyond basic transportation these days. Don't let these guys ruin it for you. This is usually a civil forum to ask questions in.

As mentioned, the Bose system limits your options. Mainly, Bose uses a non-standard speaker impedence, so you don't want to run aftermarket speakers off the factory amp, or swap out the amp and keep the speakers. I think you can splice off the signal before it goes to the amp and run it to a second amp for a sub, if that's all you want to add. Like I mentioned before, use the search feature at the top of the page... there are several threads about upgrading the stereo (all of them more civil than this one).

2003.5 G35 Sedan Desert Platinum/Graphite Premium/Sport/Aero/Nav/Winter

Old 03-18-2003, 01:34 AM

bigel... as for you... rich but not smart parents??? where are you coming from? my father is a hard working cardiologist and my mother is a real estate agent.. they both are from iran and worked their asses offf hard to get where they are today.... not smart? they know what they are doing when they buy me this car.... so please .. refrain from assumptions when you dont know the facts

Old 03-18-2003, 01:37 AM

badboy,

Enjoy the car, ignore the rest.

The trunk mat is an accessory. My dealership, Infiniti of Scottsdale had it as an option for the trunk mats. Personally I could care less if I had it or not, but you could get some without the mats.

Where are you planning to go to college?

NOT a playa hater!!!

5AT Coupe/Ivory Pearl & Graphite--with all but the navi!!!

Old 03-18-2003, 01:41 AM

UCLA.. UCI basically any awesome med college... i wanan follow my fathers footsteps and become a plastic surgeon.. it has intrigued me all my life for some reason.. i watch TLC.. trauma life.. all that.. and i am engulfed in it..

Old 03-18-2003, 02:07 AM

Hmm... there must be some rich and not so smart parents in this world.

You know, I'd be afraid to leave myself open with a statement like that one. [img]/w3timages/icons/cool.gif[/img]

Old 03-19-2003, 09:53 PM

It's kind of out of the topic of "G35c sound system", but i really can't stop myself not to reply...

From badboyg200:
"...im a 4.8 gpa student... i have wroked hard all my life.. been honors and ap as well.... "

I'm from up north, so i really don't know what a "4.8 gpa student" really means, but i think it means a "hard working student" or "good student" or at least, an educated student...

here comes my point: Why would a "good" student, as you said you are, posted something that's censored? and why it seems to me that you can't use your keyboard properly?

An educated person's message should appear as "as#@ole" or "f%#k", which means that that person knows that it's not very polite to use these words, but s/he's using it just to express s/he's feeling. But i see "[censored]" on Mr. badboy's message...

English is not my first language. Therefore everytime i post something on the forum, i PROVE-READ what i typed BEFORE i click "post"... I try my best so that the reader of my post will understand what i said, but I can't see that in you, Mr. badboy.

ok, i understand people using "ppl" for "people", "b4" for "before", etc, to save time. And I myself uses them too, because it's widely excepted. But what is "wroked"? "donta ssume" ?? Please don't tell me that's the way you write your paper, mr. badboy.

B4 flaming me that I'm attacking badboy because he got a rich parent. Let me tell you something: My brother got a toyota supra Twin turbo (JZA80) from my parent just because he can study in University... before that he's driving an acura integra GS-R... for myself, I didn't even finish high school, but I'm already looking at cars ~$50000 cdn for my grad present.

badboyg200, I'm sure that your parent work very hard to earn their hard cash. What other's are saying is that you don't deserve to be able to get that car (or any car in that matter) because how you behave. I can't see a "4.8 gpa" student in you. So please don't keep saying that ppl are flaming you because of your richness, it's because of your own manner.

Oh, btw, watching TLC's trauma life doesn't make you a doctor, (not like in "Catch me if you can")... ^_^

OK, i feel better now (but not my hand, ouch!)

---
Roger K. Himura
(no, i'm NOT japanese...)<P ID="edit"><FONT class="small"><EM>Edited by himura816 on 03/19/03 06:58 PM.</EM></FONT></P>

Old 03-19-2003, 10:41 PM

shake dem hataz off..lol well badboy i dont get how u got a 4.8 how many classes do u take. normal gpa is up to 4.0 but ive seen 4.5 never 4.8 thats like 8 classes and getting all A's in them... Are you a genius or something??????????

Old 03-19-2003, 11:08 PM

All I have to say is this: If you're going to bash someone about proofreading their post, you should spell proofread correctly.

Old 03-19-2003, 11:19 PM

oops.... you cought me :-)

but at least i made the effort to...

prove, proof.... it sounds the same, doesn't it? :-)

---
Roger K. Himura
(no, i'm NOT japanese...)

Old 03-19-2003, 11:42 PM

wow....

4.8 student... is that mean you have mostly Honor Classes or something? Last time I seen real 4.8 was my friend who basically Aced all of his classes. I think forum people are dissing you because of the way you type.

It is good to have your own way of doing things. In that way you are unique than most of the people out there in the world. I bet you are a good student or whatever and maybe deserve your coupe or whatever. I don't really care how you got your coupe. But one thing to remember in forum or chat whatever you do with Internet. It is all about how you type. This is the only way to determine YOU! They can't see your face therefore they just judge by how well you type and response.

It is like a wearing a suit compare to some baggy jean and punk rock shirt. I bet most people will give more respect to the person who wears suit than baggy jean. This is true especially life outside of school. So what I am trying to say is: the way we talk here will reflect ourselves. So my suggestion is if you really want to have some respect, just try to use your best English. I know it's tough, and I am not trying to scold you. I have the same problem but I am trying to fix it. Wish you luck. It might not sound fair to you but this how world works most of the times. And most of them only see the outer appearance.

<P ID="edit"><FONT class="small"><EM>Edited by lollolboy on 03/19/03 10:21 PM.</EM></FONT></P>

Old 03-20-2003, 12:03 AM

I understand. That was my mistake from the start and I apoligize. As for you humira, I "deserve" the car??? Please tell me.. WHO are YOU to be telling me what I do deserve and do not deserve? Yes, I agree with you in the fact that my first impression to all of you members was incorrect and informal... but the last person who made a reply had a good point and I agree with him. First off, I am sorry i dont check all my gramatical errors after I post my messages. Secondly, its called freedom of speech and if I choose to talk that way, deal with it. Im not coming off with animostiy or hatred towards.. but who are you to me? and who are you to sit there and castigate me for the way I wanted to express myself? Thats what I thought... I have worked damn hard and you for one are NOBODY in my life to tell me what I do and dont deserve so please refrain from posting messages of that sort.... THANK YOU....

Ohh ya... Just to remind you humira... I asked for your advice... not for your inconsiderate criticism

Old 03-20-2003, 12:23 AM

Originally posted by: Himura816
"oops.... you cought me :-)"

.... [cough] CAUGHT [/cough]

)

Old 03-20-2003, 01:05 AM
G35driver.com Moderator

Yeah you tell him bro!
tell that racist himura guy to shove it!

<font color=blue>-Ramb<font color=red>0</font color=red></font color=blue>

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: G35 Coupe SOUND SYSTEM!