G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

G35 Coupe SOUND SYSTEM!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-17-2003, 08:35 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
G35 Coupe SOUND SYSTEM!

WutUp Playas... i jus got my coupe.. blk on blk w/ premium and trunk mat... ( didnt get a choice for optns.cuz parents bought it and surprised me)... well anwyays.. i was wondering if any of you have put systems in ure cars.. i didnt know fi i should or shoudlnt ... but i want 2 ... the air space is small in the trunk so i duno if its a good idea... whether i should be 2 10's or 2 12's... if u guys have put systems in ure coupes.. reply to this and tell me what company of subs... size of sub... and amp... thnxs... or ANY SUGGESTIONS!! thankz

Old 03-17-2003, 08:55 PM
Re: G35 Coupe SOUND SYSTEM!

Just a quick note .... I have no problems with rich mommy and daddy getting you the G. Some are born with silver-spoons and some actually have to work for things in life. What really gets me is your childish attitude ... which is somehow rewarded by your parents ...

so ... "nuthin' " is up with us "playas" , it's not too much work to type "your", "to", and "just" instead of "ure", "2" , and "jus".

Sorry for the rant ... again I have no problems with your parents getting you your car. It's obvious that they worked hard for what they have ... I just have little respect for those who appear too childish to be responsible for owning a sport-lux car.

Old 03-17-2003, 09:06 PM

Right on. I agree. I am 22 yrs. old and I busted my a$$ for 7 months to save up for my Coupe. I now have it and it is something to be proud of. Some people may mistake my disdain for jealousy. Believe me it is not. I just pity those of you who had this or any other car handed to you. How old are you man. Are you even old enough to drive. Or is that the reason you are talking about subs and not intake and exhaust. Cuz all you can do is listen to the radio in the driveway until you get your junior's. Why are you asking these questions, so you can tell your paents what to buy you next. I am not normally a D!(% but you gotta grow up man and realize what the real world is all about. When you start buying your own goodies, let us know. Alright, no hard feelings? Word is bond, Dun. Peace out.

Old 03-17-2003, 09:10 PM

LOL f2chow nice post to our new fellow, um i shouldn't be commenting on this because i am 17. or maybe i should, anyway just want to let you know i agree with you. I can't stand people who types weird. I am not talking about english abilities, but just lazy to type properly. maybe they think it's cute to type that way or something.

2003 G35 Coupe
Desert Platinum / Willow Leather
5AT / Premium Package

G35-Forum.com

Old 03-17-2003, 09:15 PM

oh man... that was harsh! but funny... all i have to say is i'm 18 waiting on my coupe to arrive in june and i am busting my a$$ trying to come up with a good downpayment w/ the help of my mom. i'm getting this car because i'm basically paying for it. i wouldn't mind having my mom pay for my car, but i feel that i need to take up some responsiblities some point in life... but then again i have a brother who is 21 and doesn't pay for jack **** and it pisses me off...

<font color=blue>can't wait til my baby arrives!</font color=blue>[img]/w3timages/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Old 03-17-2003, 09:39 PM

Come on guys, give him a break. If he needs help, help him, that's what the forum is about.

Old 03-17-2003, 09:40 PM

MAN.... there must be some rich and not so smart parents in this world.

Old 03-17-2003, 09:42 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

There's a search button at the very top of the page in the black bar. Search the Coupe and the Technical & Modifications forums for sound systems and such. This topic has been hit several times over, and there's plenty of information hiding in there.

On another note... ...and trunk mat...
Has anybody not gotten a trunk mat with their G35? I get the impression that it's a mandatory option.

2003.5 G35 Sedan Desert Platinum/Graphite Premium/Sport/Aero/Nav/Winter

Old 03-17-2003, 09:44 PM

It is a mandatory item that you HAVE to pay for. Infiniti won't send one from the factory without it as far as I know.

Andrew

2003 coupe 6MT blue premium aero (since 3/9/03)

Old 03-17-2003, 09:50 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Besides, if you take it out, you're left with a cheesy looking almost-felt mat and a piece of styrofoam spacer material.

2003.5 G35 Sedan Desert Platinum/Graphite Premium/Sport/Aero/Nav/Winter

Old 03-17-2003, 10:04 PM

wow, you guys are really harsh on this kid....
first of all, if you guys are dissing him for typing in those weird abbreviations, then maybe you guys should stop using IMO and things like that....
and I truly believe you guys are not dissing him because his parents got him the coupe... NOT!!! First you say you're not dissing him for that reason, then you go on to talk about how you are paying for your cars, not your parents.... com'on!!! Face it, there's no need to "pity" people whose parents buy them stuffs because it's the choice of the parents, not the kids. Are you going to have pity on those who inherit millions of dollars from their parents, or the kids who are borned in RICH families that they don't have to work to get anything in life??? I have a friend whose parents just got her a 911 turbo for her 21 b-day. Compared to her, this kid is not that spoiled!!! Unless of course you have never gotten anything for free from your parents....
And this is a forum, so if he's here asking for help, there's no need to disrespect him, ok??? This has been a peaceful and friendly forum up until now, please don't change that...

Old 03-17-2003, 10:24 PM

OMG, I am ashamed at everyone who replied so far. Such a hostile way to treat a new G35 owner, more importantly a forum member. I already see we have a few that I like to call the "jealous" type. If you worked for your coupe, HERES A FREAKING COOKIE! We all drive the same thing and share the same ideas about our rides, that is what is important. And those who's parents gave them the car probably did something to earn it. I'm 19 and I bust my ***** off at school and got into a Fine University, my parent's know I deserve it and offered to reward me, not that I asked for it I was happy with what I had originally. Someday I will return the favor when I'm making bank... I already had a major fight with people on other forums and I would appreciate it not happening here. IF YOU got a coupe, that's all we care about.

peace

Old 03-17-2003, 10:37 PM

yeah really this forum has done down hill. I remember back in the good olds (august of 2002) when G35 coupe was just in the cocept table and people on this forum were nice and kept this sivilized. THen i read this one and it makes me not want to post. This kids parents work there *** of so they could get there kid an education and a car so what if they got there kid a nice car. But to talk [censored] about the kid thats not cool. So look all u *** holes who giving this kid a hard time why dont you go to the freshalloy forum were your kind normaily hangs. A$$ holes.

Old 03-17-2003, 10:47 PM
G35driver.com Moderator

Hey BadBoy, welcome to the Forum, glad you have interests in a new sound system, like me.....
With the Bose system there are 2 routes to go..

1) upgrade the amp and 6x9's in the back
2) build a custom box that will house 2 12's in the trunk, note that it has to be custom made so that it bolts on and maximizes trunk-space...keep in mind air-space requirements for those subs...

you will most likely have to keep your head-unit stock though, unless you want to do some custom cutting on there.....
I believe zaid918 is doing this. He is almost done with his sound system mod.
Try to send him a Private Message, im sure he'll be more than happy to help you out.

NOTE: I havent received my coupe yet, still on order...that is why i havent done anything to my stock system yet [img]/w3timages/icons/smile.gif[/img]

good luck and congrats on the sweet ride!

<font color=blue>-Ramb<font color=red>0</font color=red></font color=blue>

Old 03-18-2003, 01:21 AM

Well the Bose does limit your options for up-grading the system. However if you want to limit the space in the trunk even more......It starts to become like a show car. More power to you if thats what you want.

And BTW: Those who ragged on the author of this topic. Get a clue. Just because he has a coupe at a young age does not make him any different than you. He has a nice car that he enjoys and wants to talk it up! Isn't that why we're here.
My parents bought me a black g20 when I was a freshman in college at Arizona--10 years later as a physician I bought my own coupe. My parents aren't to blame. They wanted the best for me--not to mention I think I turned out okay.

My 2 cents......

5AT Coupe/Ivory Pearl & Graphite--with all but the navi!!!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: G35 Coupe SOUND SYSTEM!