G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

10% Tint

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-09-2009, 12:59 AM
Wings Nation

Received 626 Likes on 456 Posts
Let's see, you insulted two longstanding members of this site and I suggested there was no need for you to be a dick to them. You responded by making even more personal attacks on me and others who've been here far longer and have contributed far more than you have. If you want to have a productive relationship with this online community I suggest you leave the attitude behind when you log on.

Old 02-09-2009, 01:05 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by bigc
Let's see, you insulted two longstanding members of this site and I suggested there was no need for you to be a dick to them. You responded by making even more personal attacks on me and others who've been here far longer and have contributed far more than you have. If you want to have a productive relationship with this online community I suggest you leave the attitude behind when you log on.
I suggest you keep your comments to yourself then. I simply stated facts before and your "longstanding members" went off on me like it was out of this world when they cant stop to read the second half of my sentences where I say if you live in a tuff area your sol. Instead they read the begining and are racing to type some whitty insult/remark about how wrong I am and how they know all and are right. I dont care how long youve been here because it looks like you havnt learned to not say anything if you dont have something nice to say. If you have an opinion that is different from mine good for you but leave me out of it when you rant about how you think your way is the only right answer. Looks like you guys should take your own advice and leave your attitudes behind.

Old 02-09-2009, 01:14 AM
Wings Nation

You suggest I keep my comments to myself then get mad about others not listening to you / challenging your posts. I may have only gone to MIT, but that doesn't sound logical to me

Old 02-09-2009, 01:29 AM
You suggest I keep my comments to myself then get mad about others not listening to you / challenging your posts. I may have only gone to MIT, but that doesn't sound logical to me
Well your reading comprehension isnt good at all. Keep your thoughts about my ideas out of this thread. Is the OP about how you feel about my opinion? No its not. Are you free to state you opinion? Yes you can, but dont include oh but pearl said this or that, stay on topic because no one wants to hear you cry about something OT. Did MIT not teach you that basic concept?

Old 02-09-2009, 01:44 AM
Wings Nation

Yes, I'm free to state my opinion, but I should keep my thoughts out of this thread? You are too funny man

Old 02-09-2009, 01:49 AM
Yes, I'm free to state my opinion, but I should keep my thoughts out of this thread? You are too funny man
This went to MIT? You still cant even follow instructions and stay on topic. No wonder America is in the sh!tter.

Either stay on topic or theres the door you have enough haterade today mr "real estate baller"?

Last edited by 07PEARL6MT; 02-09-2009 at 01:53 AM.
Old 02-09-2009, 02:06 AM
Wings Nation

The more you post, the worse you look. Using logic, a more constructive attitude, and at least some attempt at proper English would suit you well.

Its bed time so we'll have to continue this in the morning. I hope tomorrow you'll bring a better attitude to the discussion and G35driver as a whole. Good night sir.

Old 02-09-2009, 02:10 AM
The more you post, the worse you look. Using logic, a more constructive attitude, and at least some attempt at proper English would suit you well.

Its bed time so we'll have to continue this in the morning. I hope tomorrow you'll bring a better attitude to the discussion and G35driver as a whole. Good night sir.
So funny because everything you mention is what you should be doing for yourself. Its funny your so insecure that you need to try and flaunt where you went to school which still prooves nothing. How about instead of running back to driver to waste peoples time with your meaningless posts you go do something constructive?

Old 02-09-2009, 09:44 AM
Help my thread has been hijacked! You all need to CALM DOWN!

Old 02-09-2009, 10:50 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Seriously you guys should pm each other instead of thread jacking and everyone seeing your argument. This thread should be over.

Old 02-09-2009, 11:02 AM
Originally Posted by KhanArt
Seriously you guys should pm each other instead of thread jacking and everyone seeing your argument. This thread should be over.
Khanart, if you read im the one telling these kids to stop going off topic in this thread.

Originally Posted by gary c
Pearly....dude why are you so angry? Big C is one of the nicest guys you'll
ever meet but none of us appreciates middle school mentality here on Driver.
Gary

Bigc is supposed to be such a "nice" guy yet runs his mouth non-stop. While im here giving the OP an opinion and gary and bigc come up and try to bad mouth my opinion. If they had an opinion about the OP then I could care less, but theres no reason for these "longstanding members" to be passing judgement or insulting other forums members based on their join date. I already told him meet me up yesterday or just drop it but they cant help but always try to get the last word in.

Old 02-09-2009, 08:40 PM
Wings Nation

IBTL!!!

KhanArt & Accidental - Sorry, I usually don't get caught up in this type of shiznit, but there are limits to what I'll let slide. Accidental, PM sent

07PEARL6MT - The limit of what I'll let slide is online bullying, which is precisely what you're doing. The people who have contributed to this thread did so out of a desire to help the OP, not force their ideas down someone else's throat. You seem to believe you have a right to be heard above all others. That alone is annoying, but whatever, it happens everyday on this site. My problem is when your opinions are challenged, you resort to namecalling. Moreover, when you're called out for doing so, you resort to more namecalling or try to change the subject. Its sickening and its not how an adult behaves.

Now I generally take a conciliatory attitude with people. I've gotten into some heated discussions with the folks in the Politics forum, and those who've met me in real life know there's no ill will - people can simply agree to disagree. To that end, I'm still offering you the opportunity to speak in person at this week's Starbucks meet. Hell, I'll even buy you a cup of coffee as a sign of goodwill. If at the end of the conversation you still want to call me names, fine, but I believe that will be saying more about your character than it does about mine. PM me if you're down to have a serious discussion.

Old 02-09-2009, 09:04 PM
IBTL!!!

KhanArt & Accidental - Sorry, I usually don't get caught up in this type of shiznit, but there are limits to what I'll let slide. Accidental, PM sent

07PEARL6MT - The limit of what I'll let slide is online bullying, which is precisely what you're doing. The people who have contributed to this thread did so out of a desire to help the OP, not force their ideas down someone else's throat. You seem to believe you have a right to be heard above all others. That alone is annoying, but whatever, it happens everyday on this site. My problem is when your opinions are challenged, you resort to namecalling. Moreover, when you're called out for doing so, you resort to more namecalling or try to change the subject. Its sickening and its not how an adult behaves.

Now I generally take a conciliatory attitude with people. I've gotten into some heated discussions with the folks in the Politics forum, and those who've met me in real life know there's no ill will - people can simply agree to disagree. To that end, I'm still offering you the opportunity to speak in person at this week's Starbucks meet. Hell, I'll even buy you a cup of coffee as a sign of goodwill. If at the end of the conversation you still want to call me names, fine, but I believe that will be saying more about your character than it does about mine. PM me if you're down to have a serious discussion.

Taking this out of the thread. PM sent.

Old 02-09-2009, 10:27 PM
Great! Now kiss and make up, okay? To end on topic, I'll post my results again:

I went ahead with the 10%. After a few days I probably would have gone with 15 or even 20% due to the darkness of the rear window. I will get used to it though and probably end up loving it. Here are some pictures:

The dark window is noticeably darker than the side windows. The installer insisted it was the same tint and that the angle makes it look darker.

Oh and just put clear corners in. By far the easiest mod I have ever done - 5 minutes and no tools! Next steps are 5/16 spacer and perhaps high flow cats on the factory exhaust. Then a major speaker/DDIN install to get rid of the 'No highs no lows' Bose.

Old 02-09-2009, 10:30 PM
so u think that 10 was too dark..i might go with 15 percent... but im scared because the tint guy says if he messes up the rear defrost im SOL...Wtf? mines an 06..do u think i will have a problem with him trying to pull up the old titn??? and will 20 percent be just as good???

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 10% Tint