G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

my skyline 350gt emblems came!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-30-2004, 06:14 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
my skyline 350gt emblems came!

it looks self explanatory to put on, but to be sure im doing it correctly, can some please show me how? i peel the tape out on the back side and then stick it on and then remove the clear tape in the front right?

for the 350 gt emblem i notice the blue foam template is shaped liked the curve of the right side of my trunk, so do i just place it and make sure it lines up right? cuz to me it seems like the 350 gt emblem is in too much to the left and a lot of space after the GT part, or is this correct?

and the skyline emblem, i know the L lines up with the center of the MT FUJI logo, so thats no problem, but how much lower is it suppose to go below the MT FUJI logo? please help... thanks

or if someone can post close up pics with the emblems on so i can see how they're placed... thanks

Old 06-30-2004, 09:54 PM
G (enie) FUNK ERA
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Re: my skyline 350gt emblems came!

The 350GT is a piece of cake, just line it up with the trunk line.

The SKYLINE badge is a bit more tricky as you need to make sure it's at the right height, aligned dead on the center, and finally - leveled. My suggestion to you is meassure the height of the INFINITI emblem (that is of course if you haven't removed it yet). Then measure from side to side and mark the center. Then mark the center on the badge and align both centers. For the leveling part, just tape on two pieces of tape on both sides and kind'a lay the badge on them...
I screwed it up on the first time cause I wasn't patient enough. My second attempt (new badge) took me an hour cause I was so **** and wanted that thing to come out right. The following picture, is the only one I have available right now. But if that doesn't cut it, let me know and I'll get you another one.

My G-enie