G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

G Coupe Blew Engine in less than 48HRS

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-07-2009 | 09:21 AM
Originally Posted by WhosUrBuddiee
RUNNNN.

1. I will bet anything he is not a certified infiniti tech
2. The 350Z engine does not have any more power, and if he is claiming that, he is stupid
3. You will NOT be getting a new engine, it will be an engine that was pulled from another car because of problems.
+100293994881997566289502

yes, thats +100293994881997566289502

if you dont run at this point:

Old 07-07-2009 | 09:37 AM

on another note im glad to see the GE warranty actually works(i picked it up too)
sucks for the shiesty mechanic though

Old 07-07-2009 | 11:59 AM
SIETESG
Premier Member
RUNNNN.

2. The 350Z engine does not have any more power, and if he is claiming that, he is stupid
3. You will NOT be getting a new engine, it will be an engine that was pulled from another car because of problems.
350z doesnt have more power but has a different tune than the G35.
which doesnt mean to much

Old 07-07-2009 | 12:22 PM
RUNNNN.

+1 trillion!!!!!!!!

get a full refund dont be in a rush .. look around theres more fish in the sea ..

Old 07-07-2009 | 03:14 PM
your motor blew up in 48 hrs after they said "its nothing to worry about"? and now you really will trust them with a motor swap sourced from god knows where?

I know its hard to let go after you worked so hard to find a car you liked but its really a bad deal, I swear you'll have further problems with this car. Take your money and go elsewhere please.

Old 07-07-2009 | 05:10 PM
only 13,000 thousand lol.. keep saying that real slow only 13000 , 13000
i think the whole point of 13,000 is to buy a car that will run and last
we could all go to google type in salvaged car and get one from 3k to 6k for you its a deal but them your doing them a favor is that car has more problems your looking @ on going servcie stops and just to many headaches

i'd sayyyyyyyyyyyy walkkkkkkk run jump

Old 07-07-2009 | 05:23 PM
Who wants to bet he keeps the car? I've $20.

Old 07-07-2009 | 05:40 PM
Wow that salesman must be that good. Its like a guy sells you a girl and says shes 100% innocent. then you buy and find out she's been in a train. you're upset and run back to him and he says yea but that's all she's ever done. then you say, ok then I'm sure its fine. Its screaming problems man. Run... run fast and don't look back. On that note I say he keeps it and I'll put $25 down. However if he does get smart go here:

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.js...e&rdpage=thumb

Old 07-07-2009 | 06:27 PM
OP take the advice in this thread and get your money back.......trust us on this.

Old 07-07-2009 | 08:00 PM
I haven't seen the warranty terms, of course, but I suspect the vendor's liability is limited to restoring the vehicle to working order.

Unless you can prove that the deal was fraudulent, your rights are those specified in the terms of the warranty. If you have a warranty with an unconditional full refund entitlement, you are one lucky guy, I have never seen such a warranty.

Definitely not trying to rain on your parade, I wish you good luck, that is a nasty experience for anyone.

People mention "Lemon Laws" but are they not different State to State and usually apply to new vehicles that have a repetitive problem that the vendor can not or will not rectify.?

Better Business Bureau offices have limited powers and can not, I believe, force arbitration. They can invite vendors to "do the right thing" and may report consumer complaints against them in the public record but I am fairly certain they have no teeth.

Legal advice is available but the lawyer usually has to see a financial inducement to proceed. Used care dealers have thick skins and are unlikely to be intimidated by threats of litigation.

I mention all this "stuff" to dissuade someone from believing "right is might" and going after the vendors without being properly prepared. A reputable vendor will usually try and meet you halfway but if customers start getting aggressive, the level of cooperation will diminish very quickly.

Old 07-07-2009 | 08:39 PM
Mr.202?
Premier Member
Originally Posted by OGman05
Wow that salesman must be that good. Its like a guy sells you a girl and says shes 100% innocent. then you buy and find out she's been in a train. you're upset and run back to him and he says yea but that's all she's ever done. then you say, ok then I'm sure its fine. Its screaming problems man. Run... run fast and don't look back. On that note I say he keeps it and I'll put $25 down. However if he does get smart go here:

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.js...e&rdpage=thumb
I looked at that link and say 2,134 I am like no way lol then I read "the rest of the body has 60,000 mile" just because Infiniti replaced the engine he puts 2k lol

Old 07-07-2009 | 09:55 PM
Originally Posted by sunmind
I haven't seen the warranty terms, of course, but I suspect the vendor's liability is limited to restoring the vehicle to working order.

Unless you can prove that the deal was fraudulent, your rights are those specified in the terms of the warranty. If you have a warranty with an unconditional full refund entitlement, you are one lucky guy, I have never seen such a warranty.

Definitely not trying to rain on your parade, I wish you good luck, that is a nasty experience for anyone.

People mention "Lemon Laws" but are they not different State to State and usually apply to new vehicles that have a repetitive problem that the vendor can not or will not rectify.?

Better Business Bureau offices have limited powers and can not, I believe, force arbitration. They can invite vendors to "do the right thing" and may report consumer complaints against them in the public record but I am fairly certain they have no teeth.

Legal advice is available but the lawyer usually has to see a financial inducement to proceed. Used care dealers have thick skins and are unlikely to be intimidated by threats of litigation.

I mention all this "stuff" to dissuade someone from believing "right is might" and going after the vendors without being properly prepared. A reputable vendor will usually try and meet you halfway but if customers start getting aggressive, the level of cooperation will diminish very quickly.
The BBB can't do jack**** except warn others. The CPA can and I would be very surprised that anyone would be held into a sale of a pack of gum let alone a vehicle that was obviously defective at purchase.

If he needed to litigate there would be no end to lawyers willing to take this case. It's a no lose case and their costs would very very likely be included in the judgement

Old 07-07-2009 | 11:50 PM
|
People people people thank you all for your concern. honestly i should run but ive had nothing but a good experience with the dealership. they helped me finance my car at a great payment for 36 months and helped me even when id been on my job for 5 months. they have answered all of my ?s over a week + of deliberation and im totally confident with their cars due to their immaculent inventory. the warranty was worth it and ive had no headache from them lesst than a week down will have a lower miledge fully warrantied engine not new but better than b4 and a sweat deal on a car that was 15500 out the door tax tag and title beat that. nothing but 1500 outta pocket!!! got oics of the hole tooooo

Old 07-07-2009 | 11:55 PM
Dude dude dude, how did $13k turn into $15k+?

And someone owes me $20.

Old 07-08-2009 | 12:06 AM
|
tax tag and title the car price was 13 k they ad a sweet m3 coupe n there dor 14900 there supper cool to

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: G Coupe Blew Engine in less than 48HRS