13k to 15k? OP is lame. oh well learn from your mistakes

Old 07-09-2009, 01:05 AM
Received 10 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by tecni
Thanks dad!
You're welcome!

Old 07-09-2009, 02:57 AM
Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
now u r looking for more problem, if even 99 percent of people here , who has driven this car more than u actually advise you to run, im sorry but good luck. just because they act nice to solve your issue,doesnt delete the fact that they were knowingly try to sell you a lemon car. now they are giving u a 350z engine. even assume the best that engine is right,how about potential (most likely ) problem of new engine fitment issues and many other electronical issues

i guess we all did our best efforts to help you out, but your stubbornness is amazing, 15k is hell of a money, or u think going to mechanic every few weeks and not even enjoying your ride is a good challenge, omg ))

GL

Old 07-09-2009, 05:41 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Guys your all missing the key thing here... he's from Atlanta... that should've explained everything...No offense to people from the south but ya boi pretty much sealed the deal by even trying to justify his purchase...

Old 07-09-2009, 07:54 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
well,everyone get ready for a new thread from this guy."Blew my new, used engin that the dealership help installed,now they won't warranty it anymore"help anyone?????

Old 07-09-2009, 08:24 AM
Originally Posted by blues
well,everyone get ready for a new thread from this guy."blew my new, used engin that the dealership help installed,now they won't warranty it anymore"help anyone?????
bohica

Old 07-09-2009, 08:27 AM
Received 995 Likes on 727 Posts
Atlanta schools are not exactly known for their scholastic achievements.

Old 07-09-2009, 08:28 AM
Originally Posted by hampton_25
bohica
??????

Old 07-09-2009, 09:53 AM
Hey, lay off ATL school systems and get back on topic! OP, any word yet?

Old 07-09-2009, 10:36 AM
Okkk wel lets put it all to an end bc theres more to this story than meets the eye. By no means am I stupid, have a Bs in Physics from Georgia Tech. New there was slight issue when bought the car thats y theres a warranty. nothing was hidden from me and was disclosed on complete history of car. wanted a ned engine 2 begin with b4 I dump a ton of money into the car. Have a Mazda 3 that I spent 35k on completely customizing. The G was something to play with that wasent to expensive in todays economy as I refuse to participate in the recession. Im about to spend more than I paid for the car in modifications, but needed a new engine before I went to work on the car. Life is like a chess game and u have to know how to play your Pawns Knights and your KING. Thanks for all oppinions and I will continue to updae u all with my project progress!!

Old 07-09-2009, 10:57 AM
Old 07-09-2009, 11:12 AM
Received 995 Likes on 727 Posts
But you are not getting a new engine dumb dumb. You are getting an engine that was most likely pulled from another car due to problems and installed by people that most likely incompetent.

Old 07-09-2009, 04:44 PM
Canada, eh?

Received 13 Likes on 10 Posts
Originally Posted by WhosUrBuddiee
But you are not getting a new engine dumb dumb. You are getting an engine that was most likely pulled from another car due to problems and installed by people that most likely incompetent.
+1

If the "new" motor has problems or the car still has other problems, you are just going to be piling on headache after headache. I have a FI G. I know what headaches it can cause. If it blew a motor, who knows what else could be wrong.

If you are so intent on keeping the car, I would make sure you bring it to a fully certified nissan/infiniti tech and pay them whatever they charge to do a complete inspection of the vehicle. Change every single fluid.

I wouldn't be surprised if the "new" motor comes back with an oil consumption problem. There have been THOUSANDS of G35s/350Z with an oil consumption problem resulting in needing a new motor. What do you think they do with these motors? I know a dealership here that sells them for $400 when they are supposed to scrap them. We don't care what you are going to be doing to your car, but if you have another ****ty motor that just burns oil it doesn't matter what mods you are planning on doing YOU WILL NEED ANOTHER MOTOR. Take the damn car back and then get one that runs. If you don't, and you run into more problems you will NOT find any sympathy here from any member.

Old 07-09-2009, 04:50 PM
Red Card Crew

Received 583 Likes on 496 Posts
If the new motor has a problem then the dealer has to replace it. I think he said it came with a warranty

Old 07-09-2009, 06:22 PM
Originally Posted by AtlantaCoupe
Okkk wel lets put it all to an end bc theres more to this story than meets the eye. By no means am I stupid, have a Bs in Physics from Georgia Tech. New there was slight issue when bought the car thats y theres a warranty. nothing was hidden from me and was disclosed on complete history of car. wanted a ned engine 2 begin with b4 I dump a ton of money into the car. Have a Mazda 3 that I spent 35k on completely customizing. The G was something to play with that wasent to expensive in todays economy as I refuse to participate in the recession. Im about to spend more than I paid for the car in modifications, but needed a new engine before I went to work on the car. Life is like a chess game and u have to know how to play your Pawns Knights and your KING. Thanks for all oppinions and I will continue to updae u all with my project progress!!

I find it hard to believe you got a degree in physic's when one your line of thinking is damn this must be a good dealership because they have a M3 for sale(Ever heard of car auctions). Two your grammar is way off. And three you used the worst analogy of chess i've ever seen...WTF does chess have to do with anything? If you plan on spending more than what you paid for the car in modifications why did you even buy the damn car. You could have just bought a G37 and been better off. Rather than investing in car parts maybe you should invest in:

Just sayin...

Last edited by NoHomo; 07-09-2009 at 06:29 PM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: G Coupe Blew Engine in less than 48HRS