G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

nicest dealer that i ever went to in bay area

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-20-2009, 01:58 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
nicest dealer that i ever went to in bay area

ive been experiencing the common clicking noises in the rear axle for the last couple of months. i got a 04 coupe and im out of warranty so i was hoping for at least a cheap fix (around the 150-200 range). so i went ahead and called all the infiniti and nissan dealers in the bay and out of all of them, only the OAKLAND infiniti dealer gave me the best response, which was "just bring in the car and your luck might be good!" compared to "if it really is the clicking noise in which 9/10 problems tend to be the clicking noise, it will cost around $400 to fix" - Peninsula Infiniti. so i made an appointment and went to the dealer on saturday and talked to the service adviser.

So why do i think this is the nicest infiniti/nissan dealer in the bay area (norcal):

1. the advisorsaid hed have to charge me because i was out of warranty. Then he went ahead telling me i got really good service records then says that he will send in the report for repair and let the "goodwill" handle the expenses. Infiniti payed for the fix

2.it was 9 am and my girlfriend's bro came with me to keep my companied since my girl had work so we were hungry and tried to look for a place to eat. their receptionists were two ladies and were very nice. i asked them for a place to eat at at a walking distance and they brought one of their workers to drive us to mcdonalds! the guy gave me his number and told me to call him back when we need a ride back. after 20minutes i called back and he came within 5minutes and drove us back.

3. the repair was worked on right away and finished within an hour and a half. i thought the people were going to give me the car back right away but ran off with my car to somewhere else and came back super cleannn. they got some of the dirtiest **** out of my rims that i nor 75$ car wash places couldnt even get out. the person who worked on my car came and asked if my exhaust was real hks or the ebay brand one that looks like the hks and went on talking about the mods on the g35s'. seems like he loves modded Gs.

4. all the workers there were really really nice without ANY attitude. the nissan dealer at serramonte that i once went to for maitenance was a complete ******* and i just left after 15minutes.

heh i was too happy so i had to post this :P oh, and i met a fellow forum member there. another modded g caught my eye and me and my girl's brother went to look at it and the owner came out and we were talkin. cool guy but i forgot what his forum username was something "is caring" ?????? lol if someone can help me find this guy id appreciate it

Old 07-20-2009, 02:09 AM
Received 29 Likes on 26 Posts
That's awesome dude. Glad you found them!

I love dealers that are just like cool, the people are genuinely friendly and talkative instead of trying to fake being nice and having a fake attitude.

Old 07-20-2009, 03:33 PM
G15
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I may have responded to another post of yours but i recognize the oakland infiniti because while I was in the hunt for a G they often popped up with some of the best lookin cars online. Now that I know they have a great staff i might not mind driving all the way there. thanks for the heads up!

Old 07-20-2009, 03:34 PM
Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
+1 my buddy bought a mazda this weekend and our dealer was awesome. He drove the car 30+ miles so my friends mom could actually inspect the car and give the ok and then actually took us to lunch (on him) and was very nice and answered every question we could throw at him. it also helped that he was a car buff and loves g35's

Old 07-20-2009, 03:36 PM
Xet
Received 171 Likes on 143 Posts
nice, glad you had a good experience. if the south bay isn't too far away from you, you should def check out beshoff infiniti, awesome place from what i've seen and there are plenty of other vouches in the norcal section

Old 07-21-2009, 08:21 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
i got my G35 from there =]. sucks that im an hour away from them now

Old 04-21-2010, 03:02 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
DO NOT GO TO PENINSULA INFINITI IN REDWOOD CITY!!!!

They have the worse service reps and manager!!!

Heres my experience.
https://g35driver.com/forums/g35-cou...xperience.html

Old 04-21-2010, 05:39 PM
Received 1,132 Likes on 1,002 Posts
Surprise, surprise an Infiniti dealership that does something for their customers....I'm not sure nice and Infiniti service belong in the same paragraph? Talk about a very rare occurrence since I just answered two threads and used the word stealership in bold letters....I have nothing further to add.
Gary

Old 04-21-2010, 05:49 PM
Banned
Received 32 Likes on 25 Posts
Wow, Infiniti must be trying to change things around. Good to hear.. Hopefully other dealership will follow this dealership's example.

Old 04-21-2010, 06:01 PM
Received 23 Likes on 20 Posts
what one will not void my warranty for plenum spacer or putting a polished plenum on or changing the rad hoses. i know some of the dealerships are super **** about that kinda stuff so which ones wont trip? cuz i need to bring my car in this week to get the power steering pump replaced and i really dont want them to void my warranty

Old 05-02-2010, 12:46 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
If you live in the South Bay, I recommend Beshoff Infiniti in South San Jose. Frontier Infiniti on Steven Creek SUCKS. They have worst sales representative. I also agree with shaf140. I had a bad experience at Peninsula Infiniti.