G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

Iron-Mike on BLAST - where is my refund?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-20-2009, 05:50 PM
Received 221 Likes on 121 Posts
ID be willing to bet that happened during shipping, you really think someone would send out a product like that? Come on dude....

Old 07-20-2009, 05:54 PM
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
even if it was the shipping that did it, i would think that Iron-Mike would know better to package it better. it is $500.

Old 07-20-2009, 05:56 PM
Originally Posted by WhosRich
even if it was the shipping that did it, i would think that Iron-Mike would know better to package it better. it is $500.
How did he package it? Pics?

Old 07-20-2009, 07:06 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
this must of been sent UPS GROUND....just a word of advice. NEVER NEVER SEND ANYTHING THAT IS OF VALUE GROUND....they treat their packages like $H#$. as well insure anything that is a value over $100 with UPS in case something like this were to happen you can make a claim and go through UPS which protects the shipper that they are not liable for that. also if the packaging was sturdy enough for the headlights not to move. cause i am sure Iron-mike would not send a product such of that or anyone in particular.

Old 07-20-2009, 07:12 PM
Received 217 Likes on 146 Posts
UPS woulda have to open the headlight up and crack/chip away the paint for that to happen other wise there would be damage to the lense where the paint is chipped but there isnt. and the swirl marks and foggyness how the hell would UPS do that?

Old 07-20-2009, 07:13 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Wow...are you one of his cheerleaders in telling people to stop whining??? Wonder how much whining you would be doing if it was your money...

Old 07-20-2009, 07:18 PM
Lets see what mike has to say???

Old 07-20-2009, 07:30 PM
Originally Posted by G35_FTMFW
UPS woulda have to open the headlight up and crack/chip away the paint for that to happen other wise there would be damage to the lense where the paint is chipped but there isnt. and the swirl marks and foggyness how the hell would UPS do that?
the ops never says he bought them new...all you know it could of been used and had swirl marks and foggyynes already been there.

Originally Posted by GJ Hazlett
Wow...are you one of his cheerleaders in telling people to stop whining??? Wonder how much whining you would be doing if it was your money...
i hope you are not referring to me...in no way am i backing anyone up on this. i just putting my .02. let's just see what iron-mike has to say.

Old 07-20-2009, 07:55 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
No, you did not make any whining comments..that was directed at Gary C.

Old 07-20-2009, 08:04 PM
Received 17 Likes on 17 Posts
dam this is getting out of hand man...where the ppl thats suppose 2 be taking care of all this??? man this just makes me not want to buy anything from vendors here anymore except riverside

Old 07-20-2009, 08:19 PM
Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by gary c
Eric and Iron Mike have always been talented innovative members here on Driver, before someone gets a rope I'd like to hear from them, and there
side of this rage. About the time everyone got their Fed. refund checks Eric
was buried with members wanting his replica parts. If you're in such a hurry
maybe you should buy the authentic (expensive) parts....and quit whining.
Gary
WOW! well i would like to apologise for my whining. dropping money for a full body kit painted and installed by eric and on top of that $550 more for projectors.... and receiving the runaround from both of these guys AT THE SAME TIME........

i don't know about you but that kind of hard earned money up in the air like that is a lot of money to me.

oh and i actually do have OEM 06 Projectors that i recently purchased from PrecisionZ..

Old 07-20-2009, 09:02 PM
Received 1,133 Likes on 1,003 Posts
Sorry Jay, so did you get the body kit from Eric? The link you posted is gone or removed. I bought my Impul sides from Eric and he saved my azz buy hooking me up with his body shop when the one I'd been using wanted $1200 just to paint them....needless to say he is/was my hero! I don't get why Mike would bother sending you those junk headlights when it's obvious how wasted they are (aka) trash? There is a custom headlight company at AACSTYLE.com that could do the job Mike failed to do....one of my next mods. Sorry bout whinny, at least $50 worth!
Gary

Old 07-20-2009, 09:33 PM
Here are some pictures of a set Mike did for a friend of mine that came out awsome. He has had them for about ten months now and there still working perfict. He allso did mine that I love very much and have had no proublems

Old 07-20-2009, 09:41 PM
Banned
I built lights for both of these guys and I stand behind my work. I offered to repair or replace the assemblies for both guys. Bayonet said he didn't want to wait for me to repair them. Soif I'm not mistaken I sent him a refund of $100 or $150 I can't remember exactly how much.

As for Jayk I constantly stayed in contact with him and kept him updated. He sent the lights back, I offered to send him replacements. I didn't have cash on hand to refund him with so I posted my headlights for sale and sent him a link to the thread so he'd know and could follow if I got a buyer or not. He filed his claim with his credit card company and got his refund then threatened to setup this bashing thread if I didn't send him $50 that he didn't get from his refund. With my Paypal account all ducked up over his refund I don't know how he expected me to be able to send it. I sent him a PM today offering to send it Western Union in order to avoid a thread like this. He said ok send it awestern Union but still posted the bashing thread

Old 07-20-2009, 09:42 PM
I want to start off by saying I hope things do work out. But from what I see Mike is not being a scammer. If you paid him and he never sent anything then I can see the problem. But you paid him and he sent you the lights, he did not run off with your money. So you say you did not like them and you got your money back (-$50). Ok so talk to him and ask for $50..........

Talking about some one that ran off with your money is one thing, but starting a thread about $50 is funny.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: Iron-Mike on BLAST - where is my refund?