G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

Iron-Mike on BLAST - where is my refund?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-27-2009, 06:11 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
^So you have been sending your pm's to the wrong member and getting mad that hes not paying you your $50?!

This thread just got even better lmao

Old 07-27-2009, 06:14 PM
Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by PPGFREAK
^So you have been sending your pm's to the wrong member and getting mad that hes not paying you your $50?!

who said i ever PMed ^him, "ironmike"?

i said i noticed his post. i think you've been inhaling too much paint.

Old 07-27-2009, 06:21 PM
Originally Posted by ironmike
Point of order, folks...

There are two members with similar screen names -

"Iron-Mike" - (a vendor who hails from Boston), and

"ironmike" - (an aspiring novelist and vehicle collector who resides in Louisiana... with no commercial interest or parts business) That's me... and I'm still getting PMs that should more appropriately be sent to "Iron-Mike" in Boston... So, can we be a bit more discriminating in addressing our PMs/e-mails, please... Thanks.

Originally Posted by jayk
who said i ever PMed ^him, "ironmike"?

i said i noticed his post. i think you've been inhaling too much paint.
When did I say that you did? I asked if you did

Old 07-27-2009, 06:36 PM

although there is a question mark at the end, it was obviously intended as a statement claiming i did PM him.

im not here to argue with you.

Old 07-27-2009, 09:46 PM
Received 11 Likes on 6 Posts
Damn, I just have to say it sucks in many ways. I know both sides of the problem. I don't konw if you guys can come to a conclusion, I would say talk privately and if Iron-Mike wants to discount a certain amount for a good set (the amount to never be discusses) may make JayK happy? I know it's frustrating to wait forever and not recieve something.

I've IM'ed that ERIC guy (he responded once) and he never responds to me after. I've never dealt with Iron-Mike but I would say JayK did what anyone else would do in this situation. As a consumer I would be biased to JayK, as a company owner I would say one or two bad situations should be delt with quietly. Granted a lot of time has passed but I'm sure he has spent lots of time to build his REP and this doesn't look good.

Let's get it fixed, I mean this is not some Honda forum. Thinking we have more money to spend on our cars, we should have class. Not saying JayK is whinning or not having class at all. If JayK is owed $50, let's get him paid and have a good day.

Iron-Mike, do what you do. I have seen good work in the past from other threads.

Sorry for the long thread but had to put that in. Been a long time since I would read a 5 page thread.

Old 07-27-2009, 10:09 PM
^i appreciate your input.

Old 07-27-2009, 10:14 PM
Received 11 Likes on 6 Posts
It's all good bro. I was in the car scene in SD/Oceanside/LA area. I had a business partner that got mad because I would not let him spend company funds to finance his car build and told the world he was was the actual owner of MY company and that I only wanted free stuff and that I was the biggest mistake the company made... none the less I had to rename and built back up. I slung parts for focus and Mazda3.

I know what you are going through. It makes it hard because you waited all that time... it's like a girl blowing you and then walkin' away when you are about to blow.

After all this, if he doesn't go good then we have a problem. Seems he is willing to dance, so give him a chance.

Old 07-27-2009, 11:05 PM
Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
Interesting that this tread is still open when such a small amount of money seems to be in question. I was ripped off be a member here for way more than that, and wound up in the negative abiut $100 almots three months later, and the mods closed that thread and made it a point to bash me. Can we say pick and choose what threads we choose to support, or not? Absolute BS, damn shame.

Old 07-27-2009, 11:16 PM
Received 17 Likes on 17 Posts
^ i know i notice that aswell but wellcome to DRIVER hahahaha

Old 07-28-2009, 12:47 PM
although there is a question mark at the end, it was obviously intended as a statement claiming i did PM him.

im not here to argue with you.
Im not here to argue with you my self. I just dont like seeing a good member and guy get draged through the mud over $50. I have given Mike 5+ set of lights to do and have allways been happy with them, in fact im gettibg a set from him this weekend. I understand and agre that he has to give you $50 but this thread must have lost him 2k in work. Just looks like over kill for $50

Old 07-28-2009, 02:27 PM
Im not here to argue with you my self. I just dont like seeing a good member and guy get draged through the mud over $50. I have given Mike 5+ set of lights to do and have allways been happy with them, in fact im gettibg a set from him this weekend. I understand and agre that he has to give you $50 but this thread must have lost him 2k in work. Just looks like over kill for $50
dude, i totally understand. although he is your your friend...... whose fault is it??

like i said in the begining of this thread... it's not even about the 50$ anymore... its the principal.
all of this could have been avoided if he didnt drop the ball on his customer service and dealt with this in a timely manner. he has had PLENTY of time to keep this private.
with all the ericisklumzyee & mastergrade drama going on in this forum.... i thought he would know better.
if you are selling stuff on this forum its ALL ABOUT REPUTATION.

he brought this on himself.

Last edited by jayk; 07-28-2009 at 03:00 PM. Reason: grammer
Old 07-28-2009, 03:45 PM
iron mike = bad guy

Old 07-28-2009, 03:51 PM
^dont forget the - between IRON and MIKE.

Old 07-29-2009, 01:10 PM
Cool

^dont forget the - between IRON and MIKE.
Thanks, jayk... I hope everybody understands the distinction - two separate individuals who have nothing to do with one another. I doubt it can be stated any plainer. Now, y'all have a nice day, y'hear..? And laissez les bon temp rouler!

- ironmike (in Louisiana)

Old 07-29-2009, 02:37 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by stoopree
iron mike = bad guy

Useless noobs posting things up = pathetic

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: Iron-Mike on BLAST - where is my refund?