G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

Iron-Mike on BLAST - where is my refund?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-10-2009, 09:10 AM
Received 17 Likes on 17 Posts
ohhhh that sucks ***** man...i was gon get my headlights done from him also lucky i held out

Old 08-10-2009, 09:42 AM
Received 217 Likes on 146 Posts
Iron-Mike should be BANNED for constantly trying to sell his headlights via PMS and other methods. He is not a paying sponsor.

Old 08-10-2009, 02:54 PM
Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts
Old 08-10-2009, 08:08 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Shows a lot about the people on this board for someone who is suppose to be "respected" and trusted. People should know, in business all it takes is one mistake to ruin your reputation especially when you are acting like a baby with the ill send you your money after you close the thread. Man up you douche.

Old 08-10-2009, 09:37 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
yeah Iron-Mike, if business is so good, cant you afford to send back 50$ that you stole? your rep is already gone, give the money up...

and selling someone used burnt out lights? thats wrong, hopefully, karma will bite you in the **** and maybe when you buy some new parts, somebody will f*** with them and see how you feel when you get ****ty customer service and cant get refunded...hopefully that day comes soon!
best of luck jayk

Old 08-10-2009, 09:42 PM
^^ thanks guys.

A staff member actually PMed me today. I think they are going to sort this all out. ill let you guys know.

Old 08-10-2009, 10:36 PM
Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by G-Kid
, karma will bite you in the ****
best of luck jayk
karma has already bite this guy, just the collapse of the reputation is enough. at first i thought "why would they make a big fuss about 50 bucks " but that kind of attitude by the seller is just wrong.totally deserved.

it just takes 1 time..

Old 08-12-2009, 01:13 AM
Received 23 Likes on 17 Posts
yea the 100 i lost was cause of customs and duty....and shippping the intake back

Old 08-12-2009, 08:53 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
sounds like you need to stop shopping online..lol...u got the worst luck

Old 08-12-2009, 12:16 PM
Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
Iron-Mike, messiah tight,
Before the Christ, After the Death,
The last one left, I let my cash invest in stock.
Came a long way from blastin’ techs on blocks;

Went from Seiko to Rolex, ownin’ acres,
From the projects with no chips to large cake dough,
Dimes givin’ fellatio, siete zeros,
Bet my nine spit for the pesos,
But what’s it all worth? Can’t take it with you under this earth;
Rich men died and tried, but none of it worked;

Sorry couldn't resist

Old 08-12-2009, 10:49 PM
Sorry for the bad transaction. Sometimes things happen. However, being a supplier in the business I'm in, I would never have let this go on. I certainly wouldn't have said some of the things IM said in his replies, either - not if I valued my customers. As a supplier, customers are all you have, and you keep them happy.

Now, having said that, I hope this thread doesn't get locked or deleted. I was just about to go to bed when I happened upon it and got a good 30 minute read out of it. Better than anything on tv these days.

Old 08-14-2009, 03:34 AM
Received 23 Likes on 17 Posts
Originally Posted by Shincrono
Iron-Mike, messiah tight,
Before the Christ, After the Death,
The last one left, I let my cash invest in stock.
Came a long way from blastin’ techs on blocks;

Went from Seiko to Rolex, ownin’ acres,
From the projects with no chips to large cake dough,
Dimes givin’ fellatio, siete zeros,
Bet my nine spit for the pesos,
But what’s it all worth? Can’t take it with you under this earth;
Rich men died and tried, but none of it worked;

Sorry couldn't resist
proper lol

Old 08-14-2009, 03:43 AM
Originally Posted by reverse
sounds like you need to stop shopping online..lol...u got the worst luck
dude. ive bought/sold hundreds of things online through websites/ebay/craigslist its only been on here that ive had problems. seriously.

Originally Posted by BourbonNcigars
Sorry for the bad transaction. Sometimes things happen. However, being a supplier in the business I'm in, I would never have let this go on. I certainly wouldn't have said some of the things IM said in his replies, either - not if I valued my customers. As a supplier, customers are all you have, and you keep them happy.

Now, having said that, I hope this thread doesn't get locked or deleted. I was just about to go to bed when I happened upon it and got a good 30 minute read out of it. Better than anything on tv these days.
im glad you enjoyed it. lol.

Old 08-14-2009, 01:35 PM
Wow that totally sucks man and I think there isn't anything else I can say that hasn't already been said at this point. Iron-Mike is the sickest modder for these headlights and it's a shame that he is tied up in all this trouble. As a person who lost a lot of money from internet purchases I totally understand the frustration of trying to get a refund or even the product itself, so I do have sympathy for you.

But I don't know if this thread has totally convinced me not to do business with him. All I know is he has (or had?) a great reputation and done some really sick headlights for plenty of members. Pictures of his work is outstanding and I hope one day to get a set from him.

But I must advise that when dealing online through something like these forums you have to think about the impossible, even if they got good rep you still never know. This is a forum it isn't a real business, so you can't go to the BBB, it's harder to get refunds, and you're dealing straight through the internet by emails and PM's. At least with a business you get phone numbers, addresses, and it feels a little bit more secured.

So what im saying is take precautionary measures like down payment instead of paying for the whole service, then pay off the other half when the lights are sent and is satisfactory. If need to use those 3rd party trade companies that are middle-men so both parties don't get ripped off, you send the 3rd party the money, he sends you the headlights, if its all good then the 3rd party sends him the money. As for shipping ALWAYS get insurance with a tracking number, and ALWAYS pay extra for better air service especially when dealing with expensive items. Paying for better shipping will eliminate the possibility of sellers using that as an excuse and also have you covered just in case it really is the shippers fault. When I buy things online I try to eliminate all possibilities of the item defecting on arrival and if they are defective or just don't show up at all I would know exactly who to blame and I would know who to go to to get my $$$.

Good luck, hope it all works out.

Old 08-14-2009, 05:11 PM
Received 17 Likes on 17 Posts
^thats the thing...ppl want the pay in full not a deposit before they even start their services most of the time

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: Iron-Mike on BLAST - where is my refund?