G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

Iron-Mike on BLAST - where is my refund?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-29-2009, 07:57 PM
I drove ttrank's car solo

Received 1,487 Likes on 1,222 Posts
G35 sedan w/ too much money in mods
Originally Posted by Corvettekid
Useless noobs posting things up = pathetic
I agree. WTF's up with that? Please add something intelligent next time you open your internet piehole noob!!

Old 08-03-2009, 03:55 AM
Received 23 Likes on 17 Posts
So i didnt look to much into this as per going for dates and things as a hope i dont need to. Just want to post my expierence and hopefullly my worries are just all in my head.

My Story -

So i bought an injen intake from Iron-Mike, paid, everything was good untill 2 or 3 weeks had past and i hadnt reiceved it. I pmed him couple of times but to no avail. So i opened a paypal dispute then he came in and said sorry. He said he forgot about it and then sent me a tracking number and everything was good agian till it arrived. When i opened it it was in really bad condition, scratched upp, and looked like it had a dremel taken to it or something lol. I was really pissed since he had told me it was in like new quality, and when i asked if it had been scratched or anything he said "it was installed and then taken off, its like new" At this time i had already closed the dispute since his account has frozen and i didnt want that. So i told him i wasnt satisifed, he said dont worry and send it back and everything was cool. I supposed i would be losing the 50$ duty and 50$ shipping back but what can you do. I was gonna try to work something out about that after. Its been two weeks now and he says he hasnt reiceved it yet, so i havent gotten my refund. Me being the smartest person lost the tracking number so dont even know if hes telling the truth. I will be going to UPS tom to see if i can get the tracking number agian.

NOW I AM NOT SAYING HE IS A SCAMMER YET, everything could have a simple explanation

-he reallly genuinly forgot to ship it in the beggining
- Ups really hasnt delivered it yet

i hope he really isn't a scammer and i get my money back

Old 08-03-2009, 11:36 AM
Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts
^dude, i thought my issue was an isolated incident.

Old 08-04-2009, 12:41 AM
Total Refund Requested:6/2/09 for $550
Creation of this T/hread:7/20/09
Today's Date:8/3/09

Partial Payment Received: 7/9/09 (from CC transaction reversal, NOT FROM MIKE HIMSELF)
Remaining Balance to be Refunded: -$50

so its been 2 weeks & 1 Day since initial creation of this thread.... and STILL NO REFUND and....
and 2 MONTHS & 1 Day since i asked for my REFUND

this is the sh*t ive been trying to explain to everyone... mike's shady dealings. yeah.. its "just $50"

HEY MIKE! reply to this post. Defend yourself you COWARD! PLS try to explain.... where did my Western Union payment go???

btw.... give ^^"GeeRider" his Refund too, you douche bag.

Last edited by jayk; 08-04-2009 at 12:49 AM.
Old 08-04-2009, 01:09 AM
Received 17 Likes on 17 Posts
dam this is still goin on...vendors are getting EXPOSED!!!

Old 08-04-2009, 01:13 AM
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Man this sucks, Check your pm Jayk

Old 08-04-2009, 01:17 PM
Received 1,133 Likes on 1,003 Posts
Ouch....! With all these incidents surfacing maybe Driver should Iron Mike from doing business here until it's corrected and all parties are satisfied....
Gary

Old 08-04-2009, 03:38 PM
I got an email from UPS today saying the package was delivered. I guess it would be fair to give 1-2 days for a refund until i say sumtins up. Hopefully everything is just a misunderstanding and iron-man stands by his wordd

Old 08-04-2009, 05:15 PM
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by GeeRider
I got an email from UPS today saying the package was delivered. I guess it would be fair to give 1-2 days for a refund until i say sumtins up. Hopefully everything is just a misunderstanding and iron-man stands by his wordd

the address you put on the package was all messed up. THey had to call me and asked me to come pick up the package this morning cuz they couldn't find the street you put down.

I picked up the package and will refund you the money as agreed

Old 08-04-2009, 05:20 PM
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
refund issued to GeeRider for total amount he paid... I'll let him post back and confirm he got his money back

Old 08-04-2009, 06:53 PM
thats ..nice. where is my money?

Old 08-04-2009, 06:58 PM
Originally Posted by GeeRider
So i didnt look to much into this as per going for dates and things as a hope i dont need to. Just want to post my expierence and hopefullly my worries are just all in my head.

My Story -

So i bought an injen intake from Iron-Mike, paid, everything was good untill 2 or 3 weeks had past and i hadnt reiceved it. I pmed him couple of times but to no avail. So i opened a paypal dispute then he came in and said sorry. He said he forgot about it and then sent me a tracking number and everything was good agian till it arrived. When i opened it it was in really bad condition, scratched upp, and looked like it had a dremel taken to it or something lol. I was really pissed since he had told me it was in like new quality, and when i asked if it had been scratched or anything he said "it was installed and then taken off, its like new" At this time i had already closed the dispute since his account has frozen and i didnt want that. So i told him i wasnt satisifed, he said dont worry and send it back and everything was cool. I supposed i would be losing the 50$ duty and 50$ shipping back but what can you do. I was gonna try to work something out about that after. Its been two weeks now and he says he hasnt reiceved it yet, so i havent gotten my refund. Me being the smartest person lost the tracking number so dont even know if hes telling the truth. I will be going to UPS tom to see if i can get the tracking number agian.

NOW I AM NOT SAYING HE IS A SCAMMER YET, everything could have a simple explanation

-he reallly genuinly forgot to ship it in the beggining
- Ups really hasnt delivered it yet

i hope he really isn't a scammer and i get my money back
hey... GeeRider... do you think shipping did all that damage?

ill rephrase.. from what you noted when you received your item, do you believe shipping was the SOLE CAUSE of the "really bad condition, scratched upp, and looked like it had a dremel taken to it or something"?

Old 08-04-2009, 09:21 PM
Okay so i got the refund from Iron-mike, and im greatfull. Sorry about the address screw up but that was entriley UPS cause i didnt even put an address on the box. I should them the invoice i had gotten and they printed the shipping label and did all the work. Even though i am dissappionted this didnt work out and that the intake was in bad condition, its also my fault since i forgot to ask for pictures.

That being said i really dont think Iron-man is a scammer. He could have been a bit more clear but ive seen worse.

Maybe we can work sumtin out iron-man, make my headlights loook sick for cheeap .

In Jayk's case at this time it just looks like misunderstanding, u guys just need to decide on a method of payment and use it lol

Old 08-04-2009, 09:33 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
As an outsider to this entire thread, the last posts by the supplier shows that he obviously doesn't care about his reputation on this website as he still hasn't provided the refund even after he stated that it would go through Western Union.

That speaks volumes people. Even if he has a grudge against jayk, he has chosen not to repay him and what kind of business would do that other than a dirt bag. I have lost money purchasing things as well and even lost deposits provided on misrepresented material by freaking dirt bags.

Anyone who sees anything different at this point of this thread should remove their rose coloured glasses. Mike has made this personal now instead of thinking about the business. Sometimes you just have to suck up and take a hit - I can personally speak to this as I have my own business and even though you may think you did nothing wrong or could have done things better, customers always come first as they are the ones who build your reputation. Your reputation will only be as good as what you make it. Iron-Mike has made his bed on this thread.

Old 08-04-2009, 11:05 PM
i.love.gold
Received 18 Likes on 15 Posts
wow

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: Iron-Mike on BLAST - where is my refund?