G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

Dos noob preguntas

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-02-2009, 07:00 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dos noob preguntas

1) What do you guys feel is the best extended warranty? The only way I could get financed for my 03 coupe was to drop the warranty and buy it separately. I've read horrible things about US Fidelis, so I won't be going with them. Anyone know of a fair priced warranty that's good to it's customers?

2) What's the BEST grounding kit for under $200? Or what should I expect to spend on something good?

Old 11-02-2009, 07:09 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
Received 458 Likes on 237 Posts
Numero dos:

Here is a link to TONS of reviews of my custom grounding kits. It is well under your budget and I can ship it as soon as TOMORROW!

https://g35driver.com/forums/reviews...es-review.html

PM me for the details.

Last edited by SxExCx; 11-03-2009 at 12:48 AM.
Old 11-02-2009, 07:12 PM
Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts
1. I hear the Elite warrantys from Infiniti are pretty good and pricing is good compared to others I've seen. I've said this before on and I'll say it again, MOST Credit Unions offer extended warranty as well-Usually through some type of partnership, they're able to offer better coverage at lower premiums.

2. Get a 6mt and you wont need a grounding kit(just starting another 6mt vs 5at battle-LOL )

Check our marketplace out... We have some Vendors and Sponsors here that offer great ones. ^^^ he beat me to it(heard good things about his product)... I couldnt remember how to spell his unsername tho.

Old 11-02-2009, 07:23 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by nghiars
1. I hear the Elite warrantys from Infiniti are pretty good and pricing is good compared to others I've seen. I've said this before on and I'll say it again, MOST Credit Unions offer extended warranty as well-Usually through some type of partnership, they're able to offer better coverage at lower premiums.

2. Get a 6mt and you wont need a grounding kit(just starting another 6mt vs 5at battle-LOL )

Check our marketplace out... We have some Vendors and Sponsors here that offer great ones. ^^^ he beat me to it(heard good things about his product)... I couldnt remember how to spell his unsername tho.
Lol, the 6mt was impossible to find in any town around my area, so I had to settle with the 5AT. Although I'm extremely pleased with it. The girl can drive it when she needs to (the only place she can't handle a stick, hahahaha) and I'll never miss a shift. I'm notorious for grinding and missing 3rd anyways. And I was looking at his kit. I just wanted to make sure his was under $200 and all that.

And I also was looking at the Infinity warranty program. I need to call them, seeing as the nearest Infiniti dealer is 45 mins away to drive to. And my cars lien holder is a credit union, I will talk to them too and see what they have. Thanks for the info, and I'll def send you a PM right now Sean.