G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

New guy in Tucson AZ sayin hi....

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-23-2009, 11:43 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
New guy in Tucson AZ sayin hi....

Hey guys, sorry for my n00bness if i should have put this in off topic, but im a new member in Tucson AZ, wanted to see whats up and how many of you are from my area....

Im getting deployed ( Again ) end of next month and am planning on buying a 07 Coupe when i get back in september. Anyone have a for sure place that usually has G's for sale? I wasnt impressed with Tucson Infiniti over the weekend at all...... hadda go to Jim Click Hyundai for a test drive....and fell in love lol

Hope to spend alot of time learning from this site while im gone and come back and get one ASAP, i want a black / black one w/ the 19 inch sport rims ( does anyone know the exact name for those?? ) Thanks.

Old 12-23-2009, 12:48 PM
Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
tucson infiniti has 2 gorgeous G35s what do you mean? lol

they have a beautiful white one and a dark grey one

Old 12-23-2009, 02:37 PM
Welcome fellow Tucson-er (and fellow service member)

I recently bought my 05 after looking/lurking for many years. Infiniti of Tucson has always been overpriced IMO. Normally find better deals in Scottsdale (3 infiniti dealers there, as well as lots of used dealers of lux cars). However, best bet is always a private owner sale (provided you have the experience/ability to check over it/Carfax/Autocheck or take it to get inpected, etc). I found mine on Autotrader.com in Tucson. Also check cars.com and Craigslist.

If you get a G, you'll love it! I've had 27 cars, and this is one of my favorites so far. The OEM 19s you asked about are part of the Sport package on 2005s and up. Great wheels made by Rays.

Old 12-23-2009, 03:11 PM
Ahh, thanks much Sharkroy. I work in Comm here on base. Like i said, when i get back, i definately want one. I want black or silver, and, ( if you would be so kind ) check the tucson infiniti website, the white G35 has the rims im talking about, please make sure those are what your talking about so i know for sure what they are. I would like a black or silver 06-07, with all options. and preferably black / grey interior as well. shouldnt be TOO hard to find correct? And infiniti of tucson IS overpriced, and wouldnt provide me a test drive because i wasnt looking to buy right away ( way to lose a sale, a-hole..lol )

Ive had 3 cars, 96 grand prix 2 door ( totaled after 12 days at 16 years old, lol ) a 96 grand prix 4 door, and my current silver 99 grand prix. so, unless i get a G8 GT, i think its time to be done w/ pontiac for now and get something more fun and respected.

Old 12-23-2009, 07:37 PM
Yes, those wheels on the white one are the factory 19" Rays that come with the sport package (05-07). They are really light (forged) for an OEM wheel (8" wide in front, 8.5 in rear) but are also quite prone to curb/pothole damage, especially with the crap roads we have here, so it's hard/next to impossible to find a set without at least a little grind-age on them. No worries though, you can have them recondition at a couple of places in town if you need to.

The car you seek shouldn't be hard at all to find, whenever I looked, I could usually find 2-3 (out of 20 or so that were listed) that were worthy of buying. I was patient while I sold my 06 Civic Si first, and waited till I got one with all the options I was looking for (auto, nav, Sirus, 19's etc). If you have any questions, let me know, or you can do a search on here for just about anything under the sun that you want to know about Gs.

Old 12-24-2009, 09:31 AM
good deal, thanks for all the help. and i DEFINATELY must have those rims, they look awesome for being stock. I'll be browsing thru here as much as possible while im deployed. im going to camp victory, and if its anything like my last deployment i should be on a computer almost all day everyday....ahh the joys of being a comm. troop. lol.
and as soon as i get back and have all my time off ill start searching for one. I have a good contact at Jim Click that said hed help me find what im looking for if i bought it from them. did you get yours from a dealer or a private seller? I've never been to scottsdale yet, and ive been here 3 years, im a terrible arizonian....haha.

Also, you said auto, nav, sirius, 19s, etc..... so you wanted sport, technology, and nav packages? im still trying to figure out what "all options" would mean on these cars, do they ALL come with a sunroof? because everyone ive seen on lots has one, which is awesome for this state.

Old 12-28-2009, 07:14 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
stay away from infinity of tucson. wanted to have engine replaced because i was burning 3 to 4 quarts of oil between oil changes and service manager told me that was "normal" for a performance engine. so a year and 25,000 miles later infinity consumer affairs worked out a new motor. during oc tests they were even adding an extra oil to make up for what was burning. Biggest nightmare ever. infinity of tucson is only out to screw somebody. infinity of scottsdale is way better and worth the drive.

Old 12-28-2009, 07:25 PM
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
There are a few of us from Tucson on here...

Welcome!

Old 12-28-2009, 09:35 PM
Welcome!

Old 12-29-2009, 11:47 PM
Originally Posted by sayitfast
There are a few of us from Tucson on here...

Welcome!
only a few o.o

Old 01-05-2010, 01:23 PM
well ill be glad to buy a g35/g37 late this year or early next when i get back this fall. only thing is, theres so MANY of them in town and i hate having a car like anyone elses! here comes tons of mods i can feel it..lol

Old 01-05-2010, 01:24 PM
and if anyone wants to sell me a G35 when i get back on this forum, PM me. ( looks at say it fast ) lol