G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

what mods do i need to beat a m3

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-16-2004, 01:53 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: what mods do i need to beat a m3

"lol now ur calling Benz and Porsche status symbol?? Excuse me, but ur pretty amusing. I wouldn't want to waste my time argueing with u either. You are one of those laughing stocks of this forum. Generalizing Porsche as a status symbol. Just because certain cars cost more does not automatically makes it a "status symbol"."

Umm, a porcshe is one of the most well known "status symbols" for a car, when you see somebody driving a porsche, you dont assume that he/she is pretty darn rich? BMW are status symbols in a way, but not as much as a Porsche, people who buy M3s know why they're paying 10k more than a regular 330Ci, for performance

Old 09-16-2004, 01:58 PM

"Damn skippy! The only performance mod you can buy for the M3 that "alegedly" gains 90HP is a $20,000 Hamann S/C. Sorry, no chip! Personally, I think that it would be quicker and cheaper to just go buy a grenede and just throw it into the engine bay with the hood closed."

Is that supposed to be funny neffster? for a person who posted all those informative posts acting very sophisticated and all, you're a real wise ***.

Old 09-16-2004, 01:59 PM

Ximer,
What is the name of the company that makes the chip? A link to the chip that costs $10,000 for an E46 M3 which adds 100 hp would be nice to see.

Old 09-16-2004, 03:11 PM

I don't see how it's so unbelievable for a chip to bump up hp in an n/a engine by 100...stickers can get pretty darn close!

Old 09-16-2004, 03:55 PM
NY G-Squad G Race Driver
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Ok let me answer a few ?'s asked and some comments that i thought were pretty stupid!! Well first of all tot he person who asked, i ran a 14.1 on a GTECH, a GTECH does not mean "TRACK" thanks.. Also to this....
"0-100 G35 takes about 50 something seconds, and M3 I believe can get there about 18 seconds faster. That is a real big difference in performance."

You are WAY off, i mean WAYYYYYY off lol.... Check this out http://www.car-videos.com/performanc...ID1=12&ID2=272 LOL

And a chip that adds 100 HP HAHAHAHHZAHAHHAHAHAHAH, i mean Audi's and VW's which are known for CRAZY gains from upping the boost and changing the ECU around for the turbo cars dont even gain that much but gain a more than impressive 50-60 hp and up to 80 lb ft of torque, no other car can gain that much especially if on a NA motor!!

Also the HAMAAN supercharger kit is a POS and the DINAN is an even bigger one, look at this, they are known for their sc and turbo kits and are CRAZY, this one still needs work but it is pulling out some pretty good #'s, here's another one also..
http://www.aatuning.com/projectE46M3/

To the comments about Porsches being "status" and BMW's and so on, that's very ignorant. They are amazing driving machines and that's why they call them "drivers cars" !! Yes name comes into play with any car and most people get them because of the name but again, those are for people who dont no SHI! about the car, they are pure driving machines with crazy performance, some of you might be able to beat a boxter or boxter s but once you get into one and drive it you honestly cant even compare in handling and the whole feel of the car. I LOVE the M3 and love the G35 also, but i agree with G35fanatic, its a whole different car and league ....

Martin
2003.5 BS G35
Nismo Aero/Sport Package
0-60 5.4 - 1/4 Mile 14.16 *GTech* and on 19's!!

Old 09-16-2004, 05:25 PM

<blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr>

Also the HAMAAN supercharger kit is a POS and the DINAN is an even bigger one, look at this, they are known for their sc and turbo kits and are CRAZY, this one still needs work but it is pulling out some pretty good #'s, here's another one also..
http://www.aatuning.com/projectE46M3/

<hr></blockquote>

The point of referrencing the Hamann kit was to show that people must spend in the neighborhood of $20,000 to gain 90hp and it involves a S/C not a chip.

Also, older Audi's gain ~40hp from a chip and that's because the engines are just "detuned" versions of stonger engines.

Old 09-16-2004, 06:18 PM

u save 15gs, thats wat i said i dont have 15gs in my hand right now. seriously dude, hooked on phonics for u, and i didnt know i'm a genious cuz i can subtract 333 from 280, hmm learn sumtin new everyday. and the british guy, whoa man, u sir talk about manners and respect then throw out "thick ****"?? thats very funny to me. and y should i have manners toward people that came at me with an attitude first. my first post was my simple opinion and thats it, but now people are coming at me fierce and talkin smack, so of course i'm gonna answer the same. u know that i have a good point but ur pissed off cuz ur precious m3 is shot down and now ur just finding anything i say to get angry bout, aint even bout the g vs the m anymore to u guys, u just want to prove me wrong

Old 09-16-2004, 06:44 PM
Premier Member

I just re-read the entire thread and NO-ONE came at you with an attitude, they came with an OPINION.
More importantly, I simply said that the M3 will be my next car in the near future, my reason for buying the car is personal choice and fastest or cheapest or status is none of anyone's business but my own.
The initial poster asked "how too make the G an M3 beater" so the thread has gotten way off topic.
And as regards for my "thick ****" comment that's what you sound like. I think in your ghetto/rich boy/fo'shnizzle speak you told me too go back too Britain "cos "m not down wit dat", even though all I said was the M3 was my next car; so you were the one that "came" at me.
Obviously you have no idea what you're talking about and even if you did you've made a fool of yourself in your adamant attack on people with an opinion.

Old 09-16-2004, 07:01 PM

I really agree with Britishbloke's last sentence.

Old 09-16-2004, 08:11 PM
DED

Dirty, status only counts if you give a [censored].

Some would say to get an Infiniti because it makes them look cool. That would be you.

You're cool. Happy?

Some can appreciate excellent cars no matter who makes them. We love the M3 because it makes us happy. A new 911 would make me very happy.

The rest of the world can eat dirt.

No one can prove you wrong for an opinion. You have, however, proved yourself to be a dork.

2004 G35C 6MT Black. Killer.

Old 09-16-2004, 08:38 PM

I have a rich friend that drives a G35C, does that mean he's not rich by ur definition? A person making 3K a month can lease an M3. Does it make him a rich person just because he drives an M3?

Old 09-16-2004, 08:45 PM

Dude, an AA super charger for the M3 gets 107hp off the crank. No such, I repeat, NO SUCH chip can get 100HP. an the AA super charger cost 8K

Old 09-16-2004, 08:49 PM

iLLG35, you are by far the most descent person I have heard from in this forum. I always see you in E46fanatics.com

nice sedan btw, normally I hated how the sedan looks=)

Old 09-16-2004, 08:56 PM

you have a good point? hmm let's see
- benz/bmw/porsche are all status symbol!
-M3 handles like crap!

if ur points are so "right", ppl won't come at u fierce and talking smack.

Old 09-16-2004, 09:46 PM
NY G-Squad G Race Driver
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

<blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr>

iLLG35, you are by far the most descent person I have heard from in this forum. I always see you in E46fanatics.com

nice sedan btw, normally I hated how the sedan looks=)

<hr></blockquote>

HAHA thanks man, nah there are alot of cool great people on this site, its just that the same ones want to bring up stupid things, talk bad about other cars and other useless info on many topics, i love bimmers and know a few people (my friends) on e46fanatics and love to learn about different cars, thanks for the compliments also =)

Martin
2003.5 BS G35
Nismo Aero/Sport Package
0-60 5.4 - 1/4 Mile 14.16 *GTech* and on 19's!!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: what mods do i need to beat a m3