G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

iPad DIY mount for the G35

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-11-2010, 11:09 AM
Received 84 Likes on 77 Posts
Apple sucks, they put you through a user experience, similar to a tour of North Korea.

Apple products are made for idiots who know no better when it comes to technology. These products are not superior, they dont even have great value.

How can the OS be better than Windows? Does the same ****, but with less software options? Oh thats right less problems installing hardware etc right? Lets see your hardware options are like this

While the options for windows based pcs are this

Learn the difference between POPULAR and SUPERIOR, they are not synonymous.

Old 04-11-2010, 11:11 AM
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
would be cool if it swiveled from vertical to horizontal view.

Old 04-11-2010, 11:28 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by vipers
Yep Apple sucks. Apple, the company that runs an operating system that's far superior to windows (I'm sure you don't know that, but ask) and makes iPods which is virtually a monopoly in today's growing want/need for handheld devices. Not to mention the iPhone, the best rated phone on the market for how many years now?

Think before you type.
I'll give you one thing, Apples are good for video/music editing and graphical design and high resource shizzle. But as a regular computer, outrageously overpriced. iPod? You mean the mp3 player that has you convert all of your music files, makes you install pointless programs to put music on it, and doesn't have outside speakers on it which my Sony S-Series does? When was the last time you sat there and listened to your vastly superior hard drive full of music? Chances are, never. And, like their comps, outrageously overpriced. But fanboys stick to their brands like dingleberries. iPhone takes horrible pics, you can't remove the friggin battery, and has some smudgy, tap-and-pray piece of **** keyboard, and makes you use alternate keyboards for things as simple as numbers and punctuation. Have fun tapping 20 buttons to make "..." whereas I have to hit 3 with my phone. Next time, I'll try to think, sorry.

Old 04-11-2010, 11:31 AM
Now we need someone to say how Apple gets lets viruses than Windows.

Old 04-11-2010, 11:38 AM
Received 84 Likes on 77 Posts
yeah because no one really gives two ****s to make an effort to write one to infiltrate a relatively small amount of macs..

Old 04-11-2010, 11:44 AM
Originally Posted by Jackus
yeah because no one really gives two ****s to make an effort to write one to infiltrate a relatively small amount of macs..
Same reason there's no clear tails for the G. No market for em, so no on makes em. But if Apple could brainwash more people into buying into their psuedo-amazing products, you would see a huge influx of virsues, rivaling Windows. Case and point.

Old 04-11-2010, 11:48 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Juventas
So it seems like the iPad was made for an easy fit into our Gs. I have 05 without Navi and I made a couple of short movies of the setup. Have a look and let me know what you think:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ow8zrkdNMD8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmyuBUiy8ro

Whats the full name over the tethering app? and is da iphone 3g or 3gs? i cant find it

Last edited by Dablakbradpitt; 04-11-2010 at 12:10 PM.
Old 04-11-2010, 11:52 AM
Windows? What is that?

Old 04-11-2010, 11:55 AM
Originally Posted by nyckid
Windows? What is that?
Well, it's better than a brick wall.

Old 04-11-2010, 12:08 PM
Apple is way too overpriced. I have an Iphone, which I love. It does things easier than many other phones can and is great with medical apps. On the other hand, apple computers are a waste of money. People think they have different hardware in them which isn't totally true. Harddrives, CD/DVD drives, RAM, Processors, etc. is all the same between PCs and Macs. The only difference is the casing of the laptop and the OS. IMO, Linux ubuntu or any other linux distro can kill windows and mac in performance and looks. Look up youtube videos of linux and what it can do. You will be amazed. As for the viruses with macs, there is no point in putting viruses on a computer that not many people use and especially because businesses don't use macs. For the price of a macbook, I can get a PC laptop AND desktop and run Linux Ubuntu alongside windows 7. I probably would still have some money leftover to mod the G.

Old 04-11-2010, 12:14 PM
Originally Posted by iceguju
Apple is way too overpriced. I have an Iphone, which I love. It does things easier than many other phones can and is great with medical apps. On the other hand, apple computers are a waste of money. People think they have different hardware in them which isn't totally true. Harddrives, CD/DVD drives, RAM, Processors, etc. is all the same between PCs and Macs. The only difference is the casing of the laptop and the OS. IMO, Linux ubuntu or any other linux distro can kill windows and mac in performance and looks. Look up youtube videos of linux and what it can do. You will be amazed. As for the viruses with macs, there is no point in putting viruses on a computer that not many people use and especially because businesses don't use macs. For the price of a macbook, I can get a PC laptop AND desktop and run Linux Ubuntu alongside windows 7. I probably would still have some money leftover to mod the G.
If you're buying a namebrand PC with windows. But as far as custom building a comp goes, Windows has Apple beat like crazy.

Old 04-11-2010, 12:38 PM
Mr.202?

Received 205 Likes on 163 Posts

Ill just leave this here

Old 04-11-2010, 01:03 PM
Originally Posted by Blittzz
A pic of a Mustang on your Iphone.. Bro seriously
i know right...i was like u drive a G but u have a picture of a mustang on your iPhone. okay....i guess.

Old 04-11-2010, 01:05 PM
i think all of the windows fanboys have been personally offended lol,

i guess there tired of hearing people tell them macs are better

anyways on a side note i have windows 2 laptops for school(advanced software dev), a mac desktop, and an alienware custom built desktop for gaming.

needless to say i have 3 windows machines with all different setups software and options and i have one desktop mac, my mac gets 95% of my use across all 4 machines....

mac ftw for me

Old 04-11-2010, 01:22 PM
Mr.202?

Received 205 Likes on 163 Posts
Originally Posted by g35winnipeg
and an dell overpriced desktop for gaming.
fixed

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: iPad DIY mount for the G35