G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

ECU reflash for breather mods question

Old 05-28-2010, 10:12 PM
Received 770 Likes on 604 Posts
Originally Posted by Snsrider717
I just read a bunch of info on cobbtuning.com and the accessport says in like 10 different places that it is not recommended to be used with an intake, exhaust, headers, ect...

then what good is it on a modded car?

Im looking into an ecu reflash as well and was really leaning towards the Uprev. does anyone have experience with both on a modded car? (exhaust, spacer, mrev2, intake + ztube)
Both the Osiris and Cobb are good products. The Cobb will work with any bolt-on. I have a CAI, intake manifold, headers, HFC's and dual echaust. Don't know what my HP increase was but gained 20 TQ with the accessport.

Yes these cars have relearning ECU's but I don't think it will affect the results that much. I haven't noticed any loss of performance so far.

The Cobb accessport comes with a gadget that allows you to change maps and monitor different information about your car. The only problem with the Cobb is that it comes pre-tuned. (avg $700)

The Osiris is simply a reflash but can be custom tuned at an authorized dealer which means you can get the max performance from the tune. (avg $400)

Old 05-31-2010, 08:54 PM
Received 37 Likes on 34 Posts
Originally Posted by OGKushRob
wow youre a fuuuuuckin idiot kid. what do you have against cobb? is it that countless evos and sti's use stage 2's and see good gains out of it? is it that the accessport has so many things built in and could be very useful that you dont like? or is it that for a tune its only 500 instead of twice that going to tune it at some shop?
Stop suckin cobbs dik. Cause I wish I can see ur face to cave ur fokin face in. U fukin douchebaggg.
What does cobb do beside basic things for ur vq35...OMG a/f ratio woohooo. Nothing, Show me ur dyno gains... 1-2whp?
Evo/sti/gtr love cobb, cause they have are fukin F/i.
Go get urself some KY and sit on ur Cobb.

Originally Posted by dofu
Look, I didn't lose a leg in WWI to hear sh*t like this from kids like you!
If u lost a leg in WWI, U should ask cobb to make u a leg. stop riding cobbs dik if u dont drive evo/sti.

Old 05-31-2010, 11:39 PM
Received 136 Likes on 62 Posts
^ this guy is annoying.

Old 06-01-2010, 12:28 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by iiiiiekoiiiii
Stop suckin cobbs dik. Cause I wish I can see ur face to cave ur fokin face in. U fukin douchebaggg.
What does cobb do beside basic things for ur vq35...OMG a/f ratio woohooo. Nothing, Show me ur dyno gains... 1-2whp?

If u lost a leg in WWI, U should ask cobb to make u a leg. stop riding cobbs dik if u dont drive evo/sti.
I WISH I SEE UR FACE TO CAVE YOUR FACE TO FACE TO CAVE YOUR FACE IN

Old 06-01-2010, 02:23 AM
Received 240 Likes on 196 Posts
F*ck you, you little sack of sh*t. I wasn't promoting anything, just stating facts, something you lack a whole lot of. Go troll up some Dodge forums or something, I'm sure they'd appreciate your lack of info.

What are you, 15? Quit acting hard, talking sh*t on the interwebs...

Old 06-01-2010, 02:35 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

wow kid haha no i dont drive an evo i drive an adult car not a boy racer, way to come off as a punk kid just talkin shiit on a forum though. f/i or not any ecu from factory is restrictive therefor a handy tool like the cobb reflash is going to get you sufficient gains for 495 bucks im ook with the gains even if its just 10hp. because i like a product does not mean i suck its dick cmon high school kid, grow up. please come to naperville il. that would make my ****king day seeing some twig roll up and have no muscle tryin to talk ****. scrub *** kid haha

Old 06-01-2010, 03:01 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
S**t's getting brutal on driver good thing i logged on

Old 06-01-2010, 03:28 AM
Originally Posted by dofu
F*ck you, you little sack of sh*t. I wasn't promoting anything, just stating facts, something you lack a whole lot of. Go troll up some Dodge forums or something, I'm sure they'd appreciate your lack of info.

What are you, 15? Quit acting hard, talking sh*t on the interwebs...
I dont need to act hard online, Anyone can throw hands with me...
it goes from Me sayin I wont Tune my lawn mower with Cobb to this.
Bunch of 20 yr olds that Know everything about cars and bolt ons and tuning OMG my intake gave me 15whp SON!
suck a dick n stfu.

wow kid haha no i dont drive an evo i drive an adult car not a boy racer, way to come off as a punk kid just talkin shiit on a forum though. f/i or not any ecu from factory is restrictive therefor a handy tool like the cobb reflash is going to get you sufficient gains for 495 bucks im ook with the gains even if its just 10hp. because i like a product does not mean i suck its dick cmon high school kid, grow up. please come to naperville il. that would make my ****king day seeing some twig roll up and have no muscle tryin to talk ****. scrub *** kid haha
Kid u acting too tuff, u drive like a 2nd or 3rd hand coupe thats worth 15gs. Quit acting like U drive a S550 or a 750li. I dont need to come off talking ****.
All i said was, I wouldnt tune my lawn mower and U getting all tough, Cause u somebody right? I would literally beat the living **** out of u infront of ur mother 20 yr old, that drives the ULTIMATE luxury car.
230lbs Solid, Put up 450lbs on bench. Come see this twig. BROOKLYN. Come get urs. Turn haters into hit targets. Ura Douche bag.
What I said stays.
U wanna get Tuned. Get Osiris, Get ur car dynotuned. Stop listening to what u read on the Interwebs.

Old 06-01-2010, 03:33 AM
Bunch of 20 yr olds that Know everything about cars and bolt ons and tuning OMG my intake gave me 15whp SON!
suck a dick n stfu.

Kid u acting too tuff, u drive like a 2nd or 3rd hand coupe thats worth 15gs. Quit acting like U drive a S550 or a 750li. I dont need to come off talking ****.
All i said was, I wouldnt tune my lawn mower and U getting all tough, Cause u somebody right? I would literally beat the living **** out of u infront of ur mother 20 yr old, that drives the ULTIMATE luxury car.
230lbs Solid, Put up 450lbs on bench. Come see this twig. BROOKLYN. Come get urs. Turn haters into hit targets. Ura Douche bag.
What I said stays.
U wanna get Tuned. Get Osiris, Get ur car dynotuned. Stop listening to what u read on the Interwebs.
ok ya ****in uneducated thug nigg go to school and learn english. fuuuuuck its hard to read your ghetto talk and i grew up in cicero, chicago but now im used to the white suburbia and we use english here. you dont know **** bro. nice mom drop too. i give you 17 yrs old max. im proud of my luxury G coupe. i worked hard to buy it. try having some respect for people that are mature and earn their material goods "soulja boy"

Old 06-01-2010, 03:40 AM
suck a dick n stfu.

What I said stays.
you have zero facts or reasons why cobb sucks youre just trolling trying to talk **** online thats cool bruh. good luck with that. ill be using accessport to make my G faster while you load yours up with kilos in brooklyn

Old 06-01-2010, 03:40 AM
U do know Im white right. Born and raised Brooklyn. I live in a hasidic Jewish neighborhood.
Oh **** we got NY accent. We talk like we're about to beat the shyt out of u, and u out of towners get so offended and scared of Brooklyn people. Because ppl in Brooklyn are all black. And ******* to u ?. Fok u ***gbag.
nice to see they got White supremacists in Chicago too.
whatsa matter? u dont like black people? ****in trailer park trash.
School long done with college. 2nd 30+K car I bought for myself in 4-5 yrs. Im 23 douchebag Nothing to be too ****in proud of. this aint No bentley.
English? next time u in NY shoot me a PM. I'll give u some ****in room, a hospital room to urself...

Old 06-01-2010, 03:47 AM
you have zero facts or reasons why cobb sucks youre just trolling trying to talk **** online thats cool bruh. good luck with that. ill be using accessport to make my G faster while you load yours up with kilos in brooklyn
DOuche bag. I have my Facts right. G35s or 37s have almost No benefit from cobb tunes... Each one of my boys that got it, sold it after a week or two, cause, for the $, u get nothing.
Spend it wisely, Get tuned with Osiris, Get tuned on the dyno. See your results. While ur on the dyno, let them tune it for ur car, not some Basic tune that comes with Cobb.
Even technosquare have better maps, basic maps for ur boltons. But call and ask for urself. They'll tell u that no tune can match a dyno tune. Every car is different. Every car reacts different to mods.
. U know shyt right?
Ask a question like a man, I'll give u knowledge u fokin ignorant bastard.

Ima Troll? rly? Sorry I know more then lifting weights or modding cars...
Go drive ur Luxury automobile. U like the leather? on that piece of shyt, A fokin Chrysler uses better leather or paint. Ura fool Mr. I know everything, because I finally bought my self a g35. I had to save for a fokin year. holy shyt. I didnt have to save...u know why? Take a wild guess...

Old 06-01-2010, 04:19 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
this thread became pointless long ago mods please lock!!

Old 06-01-2010, 06:17 AM
Received 240 Likes on 196 Posts
I have my Facts right. G35s or 37s have almost No benefit from cobb tunes... Each one of my boys that got it, sold it after a week or two, cause, for the $, u get nothing.
Spend it wisely, Get tuned with Osiris, Get tuned on the dyno. See your results. While ur on the dyno, let them tune it for ur car, not some Basic tune that comes with Cobb.
If you really think the UpRev Osiris, a program that is based on Cobb's, that does everything exactly the same way, is better, then you're not just a tard, you're a f*cking idiot.

Last edited by dofu; 06-01-2010 at 08:36 AM.
Old 06-01-2010, 09:35 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ima Troll? rly? Sorry I know more then lifting weights or modding cars...
Go drive ur Luxury automobile. U like the leather? on that piece of shyt, A fokin Chrysler uses better leather or paint. Ura fool Mr. I know everything, because I finally bought my self a g35. I had to save for a fokin year. holy shyt. I didnt have to save...u know why? Take a wild guess...
So why don't you buy a Chrysler and GTFO?

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: ECU reflash for breather mods question