G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

NOOB HERE!! JDM G35 (skyline 350 GT) questions

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-30-2010, 09:41 PM
Received 770 Likes on 604 Posts
Originally Posted by CALex
Wow, Im afraid to even post a response. At 40 years old and 20+ years in the Auto repair industry, I can just imagine the rippin I might take.

Chris
Not everyone on here is an E-thug hiding behind a computer screen. Besides, some people on here don't even know what a sway bar is, so your input would probably be helpful.

Last edited by herrschaft; 05-30-2010 at 09:51 PM.
Old 05-30-2010, 11:15 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Xet
Sorry I don't give great responses for people who
1) Don't have a freaking clue about the car they want to mod
2) Have no idea about the capabilities and ability for the car they want to mod
3) 99.99999% don't even have nearly enough money to buy any of the required mods
4) Didn't search

Now if this guy wasn't a tool who actually looked things up first and had any idea of what he was talking about/trying to do then I would've been more accommodating. Like I said before, we have way more than enough complete idiots here already and we don't need another.

And the type of car doesn't even matter so your argument was completely irrelevant and inaccurate sorry.
My point is you are acting like an arrogant snob that drives a car from a company primarily known for making economy cars. But I guess you didn't catch that.

Originally Posted by 4DGS
Are you saying a Z can make 500+ whp N/A?

If so, you are an idiot.
I am saying we DRIVE A NISSAN. DON'T BE AN ELITIST. Where the hell did you get me saying a Z can make 500 hp from? This is exactly why my girl thinks people that drive our cars are douchebags.

I never encountered this type of snobbery in the Honda forums I used to post in. Furthermore, when I did post in the BMW forums because I was looking at 335s, people were much friendlier to peoples questions.

It just surprises me about some of the peoples attitudes in here. If you don't like the question, ignore it and the thread will get less attention. You'd rather extend the post and bring more attention to it. Counterproductive, imo, and makes you look very rude.

Get over yourselves.

Last edited by ZMonkey11; 05-30-2010 at 11:16 PM. Reason: added "from a company"
Old 05-31-2010, 03:15 AM
Xet
Received 171 Likes on 143 Posts
Originally Posted by ZMonkey11
My point is you are acting like an arrogant snob that drives a car from a company primarily known for making economy cars. But I guess you didn't catch that.

I am saying we DRIVE A NISSAN. DON'T BE AN ELITIST. Where the hell did you get me saying a Z can make 500 hp from? This is exactly why my girl thinks people that drive our cars are douchebags.

Get over yourselves.
Arrogant snob because we don't like idiots who watch fast and furious 20 times and come here asking how to import their car from japan and how to make it have 500whp n/a and run sub 10's for less than $5k?? I'll clue you in and let you know that isn't being an elitist in any way. The op is a sad character, which can easily be seen by the fact that he hasn't even responded.

If you spent more time on the forums and looked around you would see we are a very helpful and friendly bunch here but only if you even bother to try to see if your topics have been covered at all in the past. And not even just that, also if you have even any clue what you are talking about or are just some ricer wannabe drift king talking out your ***.

Old 05-31-2010, 04:11 AM
Welcome to G35Driver.

I just saw a Top Gear episode where they had a Nissan Skyline with 1000 bhp. According to the host of the show it cost 150K to build the engine that way.

Does this mean for 75K you can get 500hp on the G? That's too rich for my blood.

Sorry I'm not much help but here is the youtube video of it.

Old 05-31-2010, 12:06 PM
Received 981 Likes on 662 Posts
Zmonkey, I thought you were trying to say "remember we drive a Z with a back seat, meaning Zs have gone 500hp N/A before"

Ignoring a thread won't change anything, at least if the thread stays alive, then other noobs will never ask the question.

(remember I haven't attacked the OP, so don't go pointing fingers)

Old 05-31-2010, 12:08 PM
Originally Posted by Xet
Arrogant snob because we don't like idiots who watch fast and furious 20 times and come here asking how to import their car from japan and how to make it have 500whp n/a and run sub 10's for less than $5k?? I'll clue you in and let you know that isn't being an elitist in any way. The op is a sad character, which can easily be seen by the fact that he hasn't even responded.

If you spent more time on the forums and looked around you would see we are a very helpful and friendly bunch here but only if you even bother to try to see if your topics have been covered at all in the past. And not even just that, also if you have even any clue what you are talking about or are just some ricer wannabe drift king talking out your ***.
Man you're just a broken record now. Keep being an ahole. You'll get real far in life. Done with this.