Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-25-2010, 01:17 PM
Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts
^I like your username but not the post.

Old 06-25-2010, 01:27 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Klubbheads
Not mad, just like to **** slap trolls like you till u get banned and we all laugh on the stupid **** that d!ckwads like u post.
I will leave at my own accord dip****. Who wants to be around a forum filled with morons like you that weren't hugged enough as babies or made to ********** daddy while a small child. You have the signs of the problems I have just mentioned. I'll be fine on my Nismo forums but you will always be a daddy *** child. Have fun homo. I though BMW owners were snobby, **** Infiniti drivers are even bigger *******s and I don't know why, you all's skyline wanna bes aren't even that fast stock..lmao Ban this *******s!!!!!

Old 06-25-2010, 01:34 PM
Xet
Received 171 Likes on 143 Posts
Originally Posted by RAZ76
I will leave at my own accord dip****. Who wants to be around a forum filled with morons like you that weren't hugged enough as babies or made to ********** daddy while a small child. You have the signs of the problems I have just mentioned. I'll be fine on my Nismo forums but you will always be a daddy *** child. Have fun homo. I though BMW owners were snobby, **** Infiniti drivers are even bigger *******s and I don't know why, you all's skyline wanna bes aren't even that fast stock..lmao Ban this *******s!!!!!
lol what do you expect trying to troll your bs here about how you beat a family in their g35 sedan heading out to lunch. Stop trying to troll your bs around here, instead if you actually have any proof of how quick you are on the track post that.

Old 06-25-2010, 01:36 PM
Ya gtfo.

Old 06-25-2010, 01:43 PM
Received 158 Likes on 108 Posts
Originally Posted by jlo0109
Uhh not true. A 287hp car isn't exactly slow, you just probably don't know how to drive one and probably own a 5at as well. People claim they know how to drive a 6MT all day, I've only encounter 3 dudes out of the 3 years I own my G that actually KNOWS how to drive.

No it is not correct, I am guessing you also have a 5at? I go heads up against new Zs all the time ad never got pulled as badly as the OP describes ( private area, no illegal street racing)

First of all. you have an auto, right there you already lost. Going up against an HR engine unless you are really experienced with 6MT, chances are they will game over you after 65-75mph. Was it from rolling? dead stop? There are many factors that determines a race. Road condition (assuming you did this on a regular road), temperature,etc. Car to car comparison, yes his car IS faster than you. But in all honesty, like I mention before, half of the people don't even know how to drive a 6MT right. Get a 6MT and you probably will end up not losing as much. But unless you own a 6MT and have every bolt-ons possible, stop wasting your time and gas.

5AT basher!

JK Jason....Just speakin the truth. I truly wish I had a 6MT though. Makes me wanna buy my cousin's Tercel with manual transmission. Some say driving stick is a PITA in traffic, but I see fun that. If it's too old for the person, maybe the person is the one gettin old

Old 06-25-2010, 01:48 PM
Get ready to get burned by my car too. I burned few G35s around my area. Im 2006 Maxima 6spd manual with CAI and exhaust, for now.
My d*ck is still bigger than yours.....so your point is?

Old 06-25-2010, 01:55 PM
Red Card Crew

Received 583 Likes on 496 Posts
Get ready to get burned by my car too. I burned few G35s around my area. Im 2006 Maxima 6spd manual with CAI and exhaust, for now.
Your car has 265 hp, weighs almost 3500 lbs and the best time I can see is 6.5 0-60.

The 03 coupe does 0-60 in 5.8

Must be the CAI.

Old 06-25-2010, 02:00 PM
The stickers on the CAI add double the gains, you forget about that Jeff

Old 06-25-2010, 02:20 PM
Originally Posted by Jeff92se
Your car has 265 hp, weighs almost 3500 lbs and the best time I can see is 6.5 0-60.

The 03 coupe does 0-60 in 5.8

Must be the CAI.
My car has 270 stock because Im 6spd manual, not automatic but who said I was stock??? Yes my Maxima weights 3447 but the G35 coups weights in at 3416, not far off, what 31lbs difference if you want to be technical..oooooo, big difference there buddy. If anything, the sedan G35 has a better chance of smoking a Maxima because it weights like 333something. Pretty heavy for a coupe, don't you think. No wonder we can smoke them easily. They just look good but are too heavy.

To the dude that said only one Maxima smoked him, well you don't live around here and dudes don't know how to drive on your part of the country because I have smoked every G35 around here. Track times?? I don't do track times. I do it the old school way, the real way.

Bunch of posers..lmao with your VIP looks and stretched a$$ rubber bands called tires. Im done wasting time with a bunch of douche bags.

Last edited by RAZ76; 06-25-2010 at 02:24 PM.
Old 06-25-2010, 02:28 PM
^d00d i thought u were going to gtfo? You like being the person that gets laughed at? Go back to ur own little world and enjoy the ugly a$$ FWD. Racing grannies in their G35s doesn't count and the ricer flybys that posers like you love to do.....

Old 06-25-2010, 02:28 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
WTF?! THIS IS THE MOST RETARDED **** I JUST READ.

Old 06-25-2010, 02:30 PM
Red Card Crew

Received 583 Likes on 496 Posts
Ohhahahahaha 5 hp! yes that cai will take .7 sec off your 0-60 time! Please son, coupes/sedans aren't that diff in weight.

Your car is also FWD which has to deal with traction loss and torque steer.

Just leave. You ain't telling anyone here anything new about the maxima. Especially me since I admin maxima.org.

Old 06-25-2010, 02:34 PM
Hold The Line

Received 622 Likes on 406 Posts
My car has 270 stock because Im 6spd manual, not automatic but who said I was stock??? Yes my Maxima weights 3447 but the G35 coups weights in at 3416, not far off, what 31lbs difference if you want to be technical..oooooo, big difference there buddy. If anything, the sedan G35 has a better chance of smoking a Maxima because it weights like 333something. Pretty heavy for a coupe, don't you think. No wonder we can smoke them easily. They just look good but are too heavy.

To the dude that said only one Maxima smoked him, well you don't live around here and dudes don't know how to drive on your part of the country because I have smoked every G35 around here. Track times?? I don't do track times. I do it the old school way, the real way.

Bunch of posers..lmao with your VIP looks and stretched a$$ rubber bands called tires. Im done wasting time with a bunch of douche bags.

Did you join to tell us that you hate us? lulz

Old 06-25-2010, 02:36 PM
Old 06-25-2010, 03:04 PM
Received 135 Likes on 101 Posts
Originally Posted by Jeff92se
Ohhahahahaha 5 hp! yes that cai will take .7 sec off your 0-60 time! Please son, coupes/sedans aren't that diff in weight.

Your car is also FWD which has to deal with traction loss and torque steer.

Just leave. You ain't telling anyone here anything new about the maxima. Especially me since I admin maxima.org.
HAHAH!! I bet that fool isn't going to come back hahah!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Burned by a nismo...