G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

Stackz is Back! Long overdue pictures of the NEW g35 coupe !!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-25-2010, 12:29 PM
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation Stackz is Back! Long overdue pictures of the NEW g35 coupe !!!

Hey all it's been a while since I posted here and I know most of you have been wondering where I've been. Well my G35 has been through some changes and the first people I thought of to share this experience with was my g35driver fam. So without further ado, Stackz NEW G35 COUPE !!!

So, all.... thoughts and opinions? How much do you think it's gonna cost me to fix this mess? Anyone know a good place to get cheap body panels? Will 22's fit ever again? Will the car ever be the same?????? Until next time....

Old 06-25-2010, 12:33 PM
Received 61 Likes on 40 Posts
everything
Best thread ever

Old 06-25-2010, 12:55 PM
Not this foo again...lmao

Old 06-25-2010, 01:08 PM
Wow... no total??!?!

Old 06-25-2010, 01:11 PM
Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Needs a drop and some spacers, maybe paint the headlights black?

Old 06-25-2010, 01:15 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by TheDude
Wow... no total??!?!
i dont know what do you think?

i dont have insurance so i dont think its gonna be a salvage title, but I dont really know how all that stuff works. the car still starts and drive just kinda rough because there is broken debris falling out. nothing leaked. how much to fix it up?

and does it look like frame damage?

Originally Posted by Blackedout
Needs a drop and some spacers, maybe paint the headlights black?
so 22s is a no go?

Old 06-25-2010, 01:24 PM
XiN
Supersonic... Hypertonic

Received 430 Likes on 278 Posts
Itasha Coupe
How could you not have insurance on that thing? You drive, well... you did drive, a nice car and you didn't bother to get insurance? That's just stupid right there. Poor decision making skill.

As for the damage. It looks like it could be repaired. There is probably slight frame damage, but nothing too serious. So long as the airbags didn't deploy, then that's less money you have to worry about. But you're looking at a lot of money out of your own pocket to repair that thing. Normally, most insurance companies would just offer a $500 deductable to repair that thing, but seeing as how you don't have insurance, then you're SOL in that department.

Did you manage to pull out your Xbox from underneath the glove box so you can sell that thing later?

On the bright side though, you were able to post this on the forum so that at least tells everyone that you're okay. And that's the most important part.

Old 06-25-2010, 01:28 PM
Received 80 Likes on 65 Posts
Honda Accord
You're back with.... a 1/2.... I mean 1/4 of a car?

I thought not having insurance was illegal? or Is it only like that in California and Arizona (only states I have hands on experience)?

Old 06-25-2010, 01:31 PM
Banned
Received 32 Likes on 25 Posts
Looks like the red car held up a lot better than the G. And no insurance? Maybe if you didn't waste your money on intakes and rims, you could have gotten insurance.

Old 06-25-2010, 01:38 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by konxeptionz
How could you not have insurance on that thing? You drive, well... you did drive, a nice car and you didn't bother to get insurance? That's just stupid right there. Poor decision making skill.

As for the damage. It looks like it could be repaired. There is probably slight frame damage, but nothing too serious. So long as the airbags didn't deploy, then that's less money you have to worry about. But you're looking at a lot of money out of your own pocket to repair that thing. Normally, most insurance companies would just offer a $500 deductable to repair that thing, but seeing as how you don't have insurance, then you're SOL in that department.

Did you manage to pull out your Xbox from underneath the glove box so you can sell that thing later?

On the bright side though, you were able to post this on the forum so that at least tells everyone that you're okay. And that's the most important part.
i dont have insurance because its expensive !!

both airbags did deploy, so my dashboard and steering wheel is ripped in half. Is it possible to buy both of these without the airbags included? I do not intend to put those back in. how much money we looking at here.

i'm thinking a new hood, bumper, 2 fenders, grill, headlights, and maybe some miscellaneous things here and there, nothing too much. wouldnt the support bar behind the front bumper protect the frame?

Old 06-25-2010, 01:45 PM
XiN
Supersonic... Hypertonic

Received 430 Likes on 278 Posts
Itasha Coupe
If you don't have insurance then, its going to take a LOT of work and money to be able to repair that thing if both airbags have deployed.

It wouldn't be worth getting repaired, in my opinion.

So, let me get this straight though, you can buy 22" wheels for your car, but you can't afford insurance? Help me here...

Old 06-25-2010, 01:54 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Weird. What state are you in that doesn't require insurance?

Old 06-25-2010, 01:54 PM
Received 29 Likes on 21 Posts
Whaaaattt?

Let me get this straight.

You didn't have insurance on a $40000 luxury car? (But you had the money to do a bunch of rather useless mods?) Do you not have insurance at all or you just don't have comprehensive on the car?

You DON'T (!!??!?!?!) want to put the airbags back in after they probably allowed you to walk away from this crash cause they did their job?

And all you are concerned about is if your 22's will still fit?

Lastly, since you car isn't getting fixed by insurance, I figured the accident was your fault. Because if the OTHER guy hit YOU, his insurance would fix your car.

Dude...really?

Old 06-25-2010, 01:57 PM
Received 152 Likes on 118 Posts

Old 06-25-2010, 01:57 PM
Received 29 Likes on 21 Posts
Originally Posted by konxeptionz
So, let me get this straight though, you can buy 22" wheels for your car, but you can't afford insurance? Help me here...
After looking at his picture, he was running black stock rims.

So he doesn't even have 22's on his car. But he's asking if they will "fit again?"

I smell a troll, not that it wasn't already established.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Stackz is Back! Long overdue pictures of the NEW g35 coupe !!!