G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

Could someone Point me in the Right Direction?

Old 07-12-2010, 01:12 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Could someone Point me in the Right Direction?

ok whats good guys...i got an 03 coupe bone stock...and a few $K's..im the second owner and i've had it for a few and just dont know where to start...Can anyone point me in the right direction..as far as exhaust...im liking th hks or exotic rII but dont know which one is better than the other...and im also looking at a body kit...dont know where to start to look for that...i saw some on ebay but im very skeptical about overall quality and durability...also CAI..Injen is what im hearing but i also been reading people say it just gets to hot so go with a something else..but im pretty clueless on what i should get...also rims is the last thing im wanting to get..i got stockers and just figured i would keep them for winter driving but dont know what which ones would look sick on a black coupe...thanks in advance for someone who can point me in the right direction!

Old 07-12-2010, 01:18 AM
Can i add..im liking the nismo but i cant find a kit..does anyone know where i can find one??? and what do you guys think about kits like this... Infiniti G35 TYPE-G V-Fiber Body Kit...its on ebay? Thanks alot

Old 07-12-2010, 02:50 AM
Received 31 Likes on 27 Posts
before you buy anything from ebay you need to look at the market place here . good deals and great fitment, cant go wrong with buying G parts from G owners.

Old 07-12-2010, 03:10 AM
Hold The Line

Received 622 Likes on 406 Posts
Originally Posted by Chicago_G
ok whats good guys...i got an 03 coupe bone stock...and a few $K's..im the second owner and i've had it for a few and just dont know where to start...Can anyone point me in the right direction..as far as exhaust...im liking th hks or exotic rII but dont know which one is better than the other...and im also looking at a body kit...dont know where to start to look for that...i saw some on ebay but im very skeptical about overall quality and durability...also CAI..Injen is what im hearing but i also been reading people say it just gets to hot so go with a something else..but im pretty clueless on what i should get...also rims is the last thing im wanting to get..i got stockers and just figured i would keep them for winter driving but dont know what which ones would look sick on a black coupe...thanks in advance for someone who can point me in the right direction!
Originally Posted by Chicago_G
Can i add..im liking the nismo but i cant find a kit..does anyone know where i can find one??? and what do you guys think about kits like this... Infiniti G35 TYPE-G V-Fiber Body Kit...its on ebay? Thanks alot
1st, you need to search. Everything that you want has been posted. I'll help though.

HKS is the best from what your two options are. Be weary of the price as it is expensive but you can find them used for about 700-1000. Search

Stay away from Ebay for body kits. If you need body kits search the marketplace or PM vendors such as Strafe, ShanesG, IrideG etc. They will help you with your needs.

CAI, you can search. I opted for stillen airbox/ztube combo with a K&N drop in. Again, check the marketplace.

Search for your rim inquiries before opening a thread. Chances are it has been answered and your thread will be ignored.

Old 07-12-2010, 03:31 AM
Thanks

Thanks bro, I will start my search asap. I been away from the forum for a long time since I been working on my bike and there was pretty much nothing else I wanted to do to it I figured I stopped neglecting my G and get some mods done. Again thanks for the help I'll be sure to hit up some vendors and get this going.
I'm just curious I had read some of the mods people been doing I just don't understand some of them like some people say get a CAI and some say opt for a different mod but what is there than a CAI? Sorry if I'm sounding all types of dumb but I figure it never hurts to ask for help. Thanks again

Originally Posted by Tian
1st, you need to search. Everything that you want has been
posted. I'll help though.

HKS is the best from what your two options are. Be weary of the price as it is expensive but you can find them used for about 700-1000. Search

Stay away from Ebay for body kits. If you need body kits search the marketplace or PM vendors such as Strafe, ShanesG, IrideG etc. They will help you with your needs.

CAI, you can search. I opted for stillen airbox/ztube combo with a K&N drop in. Again, check the marketplace.
Search for your rim inquiries before opening a thread. Chances are it has been answered and your thread will be ignored.

Old 07-12-2010, 04:18 AM
Hold The Line

Received 622 Likes on 406 Posts
Old 07-14-2010, 05:22 PM
Received 38 Likes on 38 Posts
Def look in the marketplace over ebay...