G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

how much power can stock internals REALLY handle?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-06-2010, 10:40 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
forged internals?

yeah eventually i will be f/i i'm not worried about anything just want feedback from experienced people. what are "forged" internals btw? what kind of performance would cams give me? already have 5/16 plenum and cai getting exhaust sys and cats in jan so with those and cams plus a tune what kind of output do you think i would be putting out?

Old 08-09-2010, 05:46 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by johnsonp
i want to s/c my g eventually i read that out engine can handle up to 500 hp but talking to an educated friend today he said mor like 400 which is about where i want mine. he saide i will either have to rebuild my engine or swap it for a stronger one like skyline or supra engines.
Just do the 2JZ Swap!!! My buddy finished mine about a month ago and trust me it is well worth it.

Kits will be available soon. And full swaps can be arranged at a reasonable price depending on what you want done. Plus dont worry everything was fabricated to fit the G35 unlike another shop that I won't mention by name that is selling a kit that doesn't match up completely because they never actually installed the 2JZ in a G35 from what I am told.

If anyone wants to see it in person my boy will be at HIN/NOPI in Miami this weekend showing the car.

For more info go to www.G352JZ.com.

Name:  IMG_0819.jpg
Views: 4344
Size:  187.2 KB

Old 08-09-2010, 05:58 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by johnsonp
yeah eventually i will be f/i i'm not worried about anything just want feedback from experienced people. what are "forged" internals btw?

Forged internals don't give you any extra horsepower, the parts are just stronger to hold up to higher horsepower applications, I guess though, your rods and pistons can change your compression wich would alter the way power is made through your engine, but you don't use forged internals to just increase power initially, just so you can run more more power or boost without busting up your internals.