G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

Friend is Pis#ing me off!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-17-2004, 10:36 PM
EZZ
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Re: Friend is Pis#ing me off!!

EX250, you have enough mods to probably pull on a ZHP pretty well. I'm just talking about stock on those cars anyway. Plus the BMWs are very very expensive to mod...not really worth it. If the cars were within $2k of each other, I would have seriously considered the ZHP, but the G is simply a much better deal!

04 Coupe Auto/DG/Prem/Nav/Perf

Old 10-18-2004, 01:45 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I know this is going to sound mean but....I say u rubb it in soo hard that he buys another car which he can't afford then watch it get repoed.

Old 10-18-2004, 01:52 AM

BMW=BIG MONEY WASTED

03 G35 Coupe: Check my profile for the spec./05 Subaru Impreza WRX STI

Old 10-18-2004, 02:34 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

u guys cant knock the 330 this hard... i mean come on...

a few quick words... if g35 and 330 arent in the same class.... then nothing is in the same class with anything else.... how can they NOT be in the same class.... luxury/performance vehicles... it just happens the 330 has a little more luxury (in my opinion) and the g has a little more performance.... both are small differences. The 325 and the g35 are in the same price range..... i dont like 325's just because for that much money i would get a much much better car (my opinion on what makes a better car is different from most regular drivers but prolly close to a lot of yours). For one thing it would definatly be a jdm car... just because u cant beat *** engineering and i have great appreciatation for it compared to dtm and usdm cars. That said.... 330vsg35 isnt a race really... i know people say it can be... but really ive raced a 330 5spd and unless i had missed a gear... i woulda puulled on that guy no matter what i think. I pulled like half a length into 2nd... but say i lost half a length (prolly close to max possible for me to have lost to that car with my shift vs a pro driver or something). I made up a lot more while in gear than i think i possibly could have lost against even the best driver while shifting... and thats the only "circumstance" that changes in a street race.... im not saying im a great driver or something... cause im really not lol.... but just saying that i think i drive well enough to beat a stock 330 driven by anyone short of God maybe.

u cant choose styling as something better on g35 cause that is DEFINATLY taste.... i personally like the e36 styling a lot better than the g35 (not as big a fan of the e46's)... i almost bought a 330... actually my dad asked on my 16th bday if i wanted to go pick up a car at bmw today and i declined. I decided to drive a family older suburban (1993 with 196k miles) for a while (ended up being about 10 months) because i kinda wanted to teach myself to be responsible with a crappy car before i was trusted with a $35k car (which i know i know... a 16 year old shouldnt get in the first place... but come on... i couldnt say no to it and u know it )

bmw - better interior, the name, the feel of a euro car and better warranty (I BELIEVE the warranty comment is right but dont quote me)

g35 - faster, better handling, less brake dust (just thot id throw that in cause this is one of the only times its tru lol)

those are the differneces i see.... that said... i felt the compromise of interior from bmw to g35 (comparing new cars here) was negligible even tho i noticed..... but the power differnce was considerable in my opinion and performance was THERE... i actually was pretty much between an sti, a4, evo, and 330 for a while.... and posted on a forum asking what to get... everyone said WOW u dont know what u want lol... which was tru since they are all in different price ranges (i couldnt drive stick at the time so couldnt test differences that way because sti and evo) I eventually realized i wanted both worlds.... and someone suggested the g35 as a good compramise between the two... i havent regretted it for a second and its tru.... i feel like our car falls short of the bmw and a4 in luxury and falls short of evo and sti performance (duh).... so i think that makes it the best luxury performance vehicle

2004 Black on Black g coupe 6spd.... aluminum pedals, clear corners, z tube, and pop charger. soon to have 19" volk gt-c's and PIAA xtreme whites in the clearance and corners
Houston Texas

Old 10-18-2004, 07:37 AM

Yeah, pretty much you can say F the 3 series. I've got a friend with a 330ci and although it's a nice car, its not nearly as sexy as the G. His 3 series is slightly modded and one night after a wedding the 330ci, my g35, and the new TL (another friend driving) had a street to highway run. The highway run was a good 30 min drive. The 330 left atleast 10 mins but we ended up blowing right by him. He only caught up because we ended up in some traffic. But other than that, who cares about them. I've beat some older model M3's. But haven't ran with the new ones.

Old 10-18-2004, 09:18 AM

sounds to me like you are the one bragging...

Old 10-18-2004, 09:19 AM

and if yall sit next to each other at work, shouldn't yall be making about the same?

Old 10-18-2004, 10:44 AM
Received 72 Likes on 54 Posts

If you look at any of my posts prior to me racing him on Friday then you will see I never once bragged about anything other than the way he started acting, plus yes we may work in the same dept. but no we do not earn the same....I have a Degree and he does not and the company reward those that do.
Next time please read the whole post before making remarks like that, just shows how ignorant you are.
Paul.

2004 G35 Coupe, Loaded.
2004 Lincoln Aviator
1995 Mitsubishi 3000GT VR4 completely modified
1999 VW Jetta

[image]photobucket.com/albums/v406/baj123/newsig.jpg[/image]

Old 10-18-2004, 11:36 AM

Actually, it shows how ignorant you are to make a thread about a fellow worker online...lol. Why don't you be a man and talk to him yourself instead of talking bad about him online? Owning cars doesn't mean anything. A Person can be leasing or even financing an 02 navi and an 02 bmw for very little money.

Old 10-18-2004, 11:40 AM

Shows how retarded your as I was with him when he bought the Navi so I know what he's paying, please do not post pics of yourself on the board.....we really don't want to know what you really look like, even if you do act retarded.

2004 G35 Coupe, Loaded.
2004 Lincoln Aviator
1999 VW Jetta

Old 10-18-2004, 11:42 AM

Like many ppl have said above, grow up and be mature about it. Friends are envious sometimes. Whats the big deal? But when someone makes a thread online and badmouths a so called friend...that = gay

Old 10-18-2004, 11:52 AM

Did you ever wonder why they made car forums in the first place, it was not only for technical help but also to post about such things like why people act the way they do...that is all I was doing.
As you may not know friends also can act stupid but that does not mean I have to call him by some other name other than friend. We still get along but he is still a pain but hey that does not mean I have to drop him as a friend.
I'm not going to argue with you as this is a good board and I do not want to bring it down to that level. :-)

2004 G35 Coupe, Loaded.
2004 Lincoln Aviator
1999 VW Jetta

Old 10-18-2004, 12:10 PM

In special olympics everybody is a winner dammit

Old 10-18-2004, 12:20 PM
EZZ

I guess everybody here is a winner then...

04 Coupe Auto/DG/Prem/Nav/Perf

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Friend is Pis#ing me off!!